Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

This show is so frustrating! Most dramas don't have sense and logic but BHBK has crossed all limits. For the past few weeks I have fast forwarded every epi only to see few glimps of Gaurav here and there. I never wanted an extension in the the first place.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09jasmine477hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No! No! No! Krish!!!! (Page 3)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

The thing is Rajni was crying in repentance but still was doubtful of Krish ...she believed Krish was right only after she read Yash's unsent message to Krish...

I loved how Krish said that Rajni never loved him but hell he did a Ghajini  within a few minutes of saying that and accepted Rajni back into his life ...

I dont even know why I'm wasting my time here
arghhh!

sorry Gaurav, I have a strong feeling I'll be quitting soon :( I tried very hard but theres nothing left in this show :((( ...though the story was never my interest I watched the show for u but from now on I'll only watch it for the update or may be have it on mute to see you...

@bold - its not even that hinaben...its just that the show is getting sooo dumb and pathetic, and its just so hard to see Gaurav doing such a show and such a role; i stuck to ypnhk even though they completely ruined it, watched dsdv till the very end coz regardless of the track Gaurav had a nice decent role...yahan its just sheer torture watching him be part of such a hated project and show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09jasmine477hinz

jasmine477

jasmine477

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by hinz

The thing is Rajni was crying in repentance but still was doubtful of Krish ...she believed Krish was right only after she read Yash's unsent message to Krish...

I loved how Krish said that Rajni never loved him but hell he did a Ghajini  within a few minutes of saying that and accepted Rajni back into his life ...

I dont even know why I'm wasting my time here
arghhh!

sorry Gaurav, I have a strong feeling I'll be quitting soon :( I tried very hard but theres nothing left in this show :((( ...though the story was never my interest I watched the show for u but from now on I'll only watch it for the update or may be have it on mute to see you...

@bold - its not even that hinaben...its just that the show is getting sooo dumb and pathetic, and its just so hard to see Gaurav doing such a show and such a role; i stuck to ypnhk even though they completely ruined it, watched dsdv till the very end coz regardless of the track Gaurav had a nice decent role...yahan its just sheer torture watching him be part of such a hated project and show

@ bold Subiha YPNHK and DSDV had some logic story and female leads were lot better and had better chemistry with GauravHeartDay Dreaming which made it worth watching even when the story dragged or made illogicalSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

true !
I agree with both Subbihaben and Jasmineben
YPNHK had chemistry and DSDV was just unfortunate, this show sucks in every department !!!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I'm so disappointed..itna kuch hogaya and ek jhatke mein sab set?What a way to end the show..aaj hi khatam kar dete Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.