My Prediction On Khushi's Plan

hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
As We All Watched... Khushi is pretending as if she hasn't plan anything... and Arnav is getting irritated with it...

As we witness from the precap... Arnav is telling Khushi that he doesn't want party but he expected his wife to wish him atleast... Khushi is seen upset and sobbing...

Well my prediction starts from here

Khushi will have a small surprise planned by the pool side which certainly hasn't caught Arnav's attention... As soon as he is done arguing with her.. or probably as he is still arguing... She will just walk away to the french doors to show Arnav the surprise...

Unaware of the surprise Arnav will get angrier as he hates someone walking away while he is talking... he will puff his nose and as he turns towards the french doors to yell at her... he would see the romantic settings for 2 by the pool...

He will then realise she didn't forget about his birthday, she didn't celebrate it as she wanted because he denied it and going against it would probably her last thought...

Thus he will feel guilty of everything he said... She will give him his gift.. the suit she chose for him... and will simply just say "hum aapka janam din nahi bhule thee bas apne tareke sa manana chahte thee" (I didn't forget you birthday but just wanted to celebrate it my way). Saying this her eyes will moist and she will be in tears... as hurt of his words... She will walk out of the door and Arnav would try to stop her but too guilty...

He will look at the suit and recall the way she was talking about his shoulders, arma, neck, chest.. and the way she had bent down when he was about to hug her... he will realize she was actually taking his measurement because he took the suit from her...

So with this he will realize he upset her... Now the ruthna manana moments will start...

Awww I'm so in dreamland... 

I will wish Arnav will sing this song for her...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h7wbBL10-4[/YOUTUBE]

What do yo guys think?? 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roramaji thumbnail
😃Loved it and hoping for it to happen.loved the prediction
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice prediction hetal...
fatim28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope it comes true Edited by fatim28 - 11 years ago
hetalmkn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

nice prediction hetal...

Thanks Diba 🤗
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome prediction di!!! I so hope this happens!!! Its so cute!! 
chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope it happens hetal di😊
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow dear nice prediction hope this comes true😃 but in acc to my prediction family mems may also involve in it what do u say dear?>?😉 Edited by shillu.arshi - 11 years ago
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
👏 hope this will happen...
hetalmkn thumbnail
Awww so many hoping for the same...

It well be a treat to watch it I swear...