Phir Subah Hogi

Greed or Love

ruchi2435 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I find it quite surprising that the independent sugni we all knew and fell in love with would stoop so low. she knows she doesn't really love adi she loves vikram. the only reason she even agreed to do this whole sar dikhai was to put vikram in place. her whole reasoning to go on with this wedding seems like her greed for money and power. what if the maa thakhur finds out later on she is a bedni do you think she will accept her? 

sugni was shown as confidnent person with her own mind but now she is turning into a greedy person like her mama's. even gulabiya is worse than her. dont they have any shame or self respect on what they are doing?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they might change the storyline again.

I really hope they do, because this is the first show that lots of people hates the leads.😡

ruchi2435 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah the quality of this show has dropped. this show was about to be the struggles of bedni's and their sacrifice but now this show has taken a whole different direction. 

i hope the writers realize their mistake and correct it before it goes off air for good. i still have some faith that this show will progress in right direction but so far i have lost all hope lol
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I heard that they change the writers of this show.
Hopefully if the new writers change the storyline
and I want MT to find out the truth of Sugni as a bedni, then
neither Vikram nor Adi can marry Sugni.

Finally Gulabia aur sugni ko dhakke maar kar haveli se nikaal diya jayega.

Then I want the new writers to add mirch masala in the show.
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruchi2435

I find it quite surprising that the independent sugni we all knew and fell in love with would stoop so low. she knows she doesn't really love adi she loves vikram. the only reason she even agreed to do this whole sar dikhai was to put vikram in place. her whole reasoning to go on with this wedding seems like her greed for money and power. what if the maa thakhur finds out later on she is a bedni do you think she will accept her? 

sugni was shown as confidnent person with her own mind but now she is turning into a greedy person like her mama's. even gulabiya is worse than her. dont they have any shame or self respect on what they are doing?

This is the problem with these shows, the writers entice people to watch their shows then linger on for years with negativity and depress the viewers throughout. This is what they call 'charm'.😆

We need to be more wiser and I have already stopped watching shows like these because they are distressing.

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder what the cast  thinks of the way the story is progressing.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I found G's comment to Sugni that if she tells the truth o MA then Bedni will have no hope of ever attaining what she sugni has. Being respected and doing a Pooja in a thkur's home.

Uhhh has she forgotten that Sugni is getting love, respect and these oppertunities becauae Adi, Sugni and G have lied to the MA about the fact that G is a Bedni and therefore so is Sugni. 

So what's the lesson - lie to the oldest member of the family to get into that family especially when you know how they feel about your caste?
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gulabia has gone totally crazy! I really despise that woman.
sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you all
When the track started sugni was shown- independent confident girl of today who wants to fight injustice and baseless traditions.

INSTEAD

today's sugni is the one who is not only ruining her life but others too just to keep her EGO. 
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruchi2435

The fact is that they no longer hve any shame or self-respect left in them. I dont even remember if they hve ever shown a female lead stooping so low in a show before..