Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

15/10 Dragon Club: No Entry! 36 (Page 82)

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by Pearl_27

Punar VivahDo you think Aarti should tell Yash about Prashant?

ishhh the bathroom con scene.. EmbarrassedLOL

Yup Tilu - the picture is very appropriate.

The bathroom is the only Aarti can CONfess about P=Prashant as this is only place in SM where AarYa have total P=privacy. 

I have indicated what P stands for because Kadeen informed us that P=pee=susu, for that too the bathroom is the appropriate place!LOL

Edited by anonee - 16 October 2012 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullengcluv

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I see the gesture of Arati lighting the tulasi lamp as another closing of an earlier loop. It is not that Vidhi or Paridhi had defaulted on their bahu duties, but if you all recall, Arati did not participate in the first tulasi puja after her wedding, due to her being overly concerned with Ansh. Gayatri and Boa were very upset. Yesterday, her gesture of lighting the diya was to complete the wedding rituals that had been left incomplete due to her negligence, thereby symbolising that there will be no stone unturned on her part to fulfill her duties.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubsKittya_CullenStrawbella

inlieu Senior Member
inlieu
inlieu

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

@Kadeen:

Even I am uncertain where exactly Yash stands with this knowledge of Aarti's love for him. I am honestly confused. 
a)Does he approve? 
b)Does he care? 
c)Is he interested? 

d)Or is he simpy humouring her to keep her cheery during the pregnancy?

I am willing to accept (d)  till he does not know about the pregnancy complication. After that its anybody's guess.

Yash and his feeling for Aarti have always been rushed. 
Poor chap has not gotten around to analyse it in any detail. 

-First all his well meaning family kept pushing him towards Aarti 

-Then in Mumbai Aarti kept putting herself in his way

-Then BHAANG hastened everything from snails pace to super sonic.

-Just when he was returning to his normal self obsessed way Aarti did a disappearing act so he had to again rush in with his husband-ly (borderline OTT) caring self for  a pregnant Aarti

-And we dont even let him live in this state of eternal glee and are going to drop him from that high straight to the ground tomorrow.

Where is the time for him to fall in LOVE?

He is just dodging bullets now which are being pelted left right and centre. 

@bold well said - LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index