Punar Vivah

15/10 Dragon Club: No Entry! 36 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 82

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I had a feeling it will be connected to Prashant's cancer too! Maybe Aarti will be a donor but she can't give blood/bone marrow/liver when she is pregnant. That is what happened on the behnaa show, no? I mean this baby is already connected to Arpita through the name Aayu, and the fact that Arpita loved that name for her kid, so it only makes sense that the baby would somehow be connected to Aarti's past as well in some way. If my prediction is true, then it will be a grand kashmakash indeed! Shocked

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27ZetterssroomanicssudhaLoveforlifelulujjjjMSN_Vannyyipeegcluvtaahir004pickachuKinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15/10 Dragon Club: No Entry! 36 (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
damm not even a single link on live stream is working Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27SamanalyseZettercssudhaLoveforlifelulujjjjMSN_Vannytaahir004yipee

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I am sure Aarti will be all daggers if Yash supports abortion. I will not blame her if she starts doubting Yash and hating him for doing so. I too feel Yash should support abortion, and convince Aarti too! ( I understanding its difficult for a woman and a mother to do so but as Sam said sometimes Nature has to take a back seat, letting Science drive the car!!)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27SamanalyseZetterssroomanicssudhalulujjjjMSN_Vannygcluvtaahir004yipeepickachu

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

If the issue is name Aayu .. then the issue is also Yash saying  its a paap , so kill it . isn't it .. both ways Aarti is at loss then if Aayu stays or is killed .. if Aayu stays , it will remind of Arpita inventing the name Ouch and if Aayu goes it will remind of Yash's words calling it a paap and telling Aarti to kill it off Ouch

I feel Prashant's cancer track will b connected to this .. dekh lena .. and we r in for another jhatka LOLLOLLOL
Jyo i'm trying to link Yash's statement here that we all saw...yash says he's always failed to understand her but now he understands her...
and 2nd we see Yash giving Aarti that same teddy he named Aayu.
and 3rdly he promised to make this marriage a successful and set an example for others...
4thly Cas' statement in the end of friday's episode...he stated  that AarYa's egos will clash again in the future...

and with that i believe yash will make a promise to not to let anything affect the kids...

all these things can be linked...so overall yash wouldn't mind naming the baby Aayu!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TAPDPearl_27SamanalyseZettercssudhaLoveforlifelulujjjjMSN_Vannyssroomaniyipeegcluvpickachu

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Before the episode starts..
Aarti you always look beautiful!!

Bua I love you!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamApoorvaFanPearl_27SamanalyseZettercssudhaanoneelulujjjjgcluvyipee

desikimsam

Goldie

desikimsam

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Jyo: I had a feeling it will be connected to Prashant's cancer too! Maybe Aarti will be a donor but she can't give blood/bone marrow/liver when she is pregnant. That is what happened on the behnaa show, no? I mean this baby is already connected to Arpita through the name Aayu, and the fact that Arpita loved that name for her kid, so it only makes sense that the baby would somehow be connected to Aarti's past as well in some way. If my prediction is true, then it will be a grand kashmakash indeed! Shocked

Even  I was thinking the same that Arti might be a donor for Prashant and by the way what does kasmakash mean (sorry don't know much hindi)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanPearl_27SamanalyselulujjjjcssudhaMSN_Vannygcluvyipeepickachu

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

damm not even a single link on live stream is working Cry
hv u tried this one?

this one is working for me

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFancssudhalulujjjjSamanalyseMSN_Vannygcluvyipee

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
SP says jao and Aarti then does Tulsi pooja...and then comes back says Bauji aaj mujhe apna poora parivaar mila hai and aapki aur mummy ji ki kaamna poori hone waali hai

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanrutu83SamanalyselulujjjjMSN_Vannycssudhapickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.