Punar Vivah

15/10 Dragon Club: No Entry! 36 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 82

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@Jyo @Samana: Great posts Ladies ClapClapClap...But I'll have to go with Jyo on this one, and abortion wouldn't be good for TRPs at this point and we know that Mittals never take the easy road so that's out of the question...I gotta feeling that Yash gonna be struggling to find a solution cause he's already attach to their unborn child as well and knowing that Aarti's life is in danger also plus with teh promise she made to her children never to leave them again...It's gonna be a very emotional and tough decision for Yash & Aarti and I can't wait Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27SamanalysessroomaniMalika_ZL_KhancssudhalulujjjjMSN_Vannyjyoti06gcluvtaahir004KinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15/10 Dragon Club: No Entry! 36 (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
If the issue is name Aayu .. then the issue is also Yash saying  its a paap , so kill it . isn't it .. both ways Aarti is at loss then if Aayu stays or is killed .. if Aayu stays , it will remind of Arpita inventing the name Ouch and if Aayu goes it will remind of Yash's words calling it a paap and telling Aarti to kill it off Ouch

I feel Prashant's cancer track will b connected to this .. dekh lena .. and we r in for another jhatka LOLLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiedesikimsamPearl_27SamanalyseZetterssroomaniMalika_ZL_KhancssudhalulujjjjMSN_Vannygcluv49erFanKinSanjpickachu

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

@Jyo: That is all I really want, for Yash to try and convince her for abortion with a rational and valid argument. Then if they decide to go for the operation anyway, I don't mind...as long as the abortion option is not shown to be something you have to be ashamed of as a mother. It just makes me think, what about all the people who did go for abortion in such a situation? Does that make them heartless and cruel? So I understand the needs of the story, and I trust the Mittals to take it in the right direction but in any case, I just need the abortion option to be validated and the courage it requires to let go of your unborn baby for the sake of your current, existing family to be as valourised as Aarti's courage for continuing the pregnancy if she does. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiedesikimsampadmavarPearl_27ZetterMalika_ZL_KhancssudhassroomanilulujjjjMSN_Vannyjyoti06gcluvtaahir004KinSanj

TAPD

Goldie

TAPD

great Title!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27SamanalyseZetterMalika_ZL_KhancssudhaMSN_Vannyjyoti06

desikimsam

Goldie

desikimsam

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hi allBig smile.

Firstly I'll like to say that i'm sad to see PV at #4 I taught there was a lot of buzz and besides PV storyline is quite interesting so I have no idea what happened Cry.

Nevertheless I totally excited for todays episode what will happen next between the duo. Wink

Great title SamanaLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterMalika_ZL_KhancssudhalulujjjjMSN_Vannyjyoti06gcluv

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Today I think we will see hide and seek in Dubeys ka house as AarYa will come to meet and Prashant too will b there LOLTongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjMSN_Vannygcluvtaahir004KinSanj

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Guys CM buzz depends on TB Articles and last week we had no TB Articles .. so we dint hv buzz points .. this is something not in our hands Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27SamanalysecssudhalulujjjjZetterMSN_Vannygcluv49erFanKinSanjpickachu

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Juzz 5 more minutes !!! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseMSN_Vannygcluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.