Punar Vivah

15/10 Dragon Club: No Entry! 36 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 82

Page 1
Page   of 82
Page 3 Page 82

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Great tittle Samana Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalysekholitalulujjjjMSN_Vannyjyoti06yipeegcluvpickachuKinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15/10 Dragon Club: No Entry! 36 (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
LOL !! Awesome title Samana !!! My instant reaction after seeing the title...OH NO ENTRY for me !!! LOL

Then I realized its for AARYA ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseZetterMalika_ZL_KhankholitalulujjjjMSN_Vannyjyoti06yipeeKinSanj

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
res

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterMalika_ZL_KhanMSN_Vannyjyoti06yipeeKinSanj

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@Sanju: You make me feel so special! Embarrassed

I discussed the promo a bit in the old thread and this is what I have to say:

I am psyched about this promo and I love the way Aarti just matter-of-factly told Yash, from what I read. It is like until she was sure he would accept the baby she wasn't allowing herself to even acknowledge the medical complications because she was so scared that was one more reason for the baby to be rejected...as Shobha already showed her, in telling her to get the abortion. But now that Yash is all happy about the baby, she has no problem just spilling the truth because she feels confident that Yash will not use the complication as an excuse to get rid of an unwanted baby (eek, what a horrible thought!). However, if Yash advises her to get the abortion (which I still hope he does), she will be completely thrown once again and there is not telling what reaction Aarti will have...I can't wait!

I am so rooting for Yash to opt for abortion, not because I have anything against this baby, as I know none of us do, but because they need to show that as a valid option in this scenario. Aarti was perfectly right in her stance that as a mother she couldn't kill her child...that is one side of the coin. Now I need the other to be represented with equal justification, and that can only come from Yash because he is the only person for whom this baby is as much his as it is Aarti's. Otherwise, like you said, there would be a very skewed message being beamed out to the viewers. Faith is important, but so is science. As long as they reinforce both sides of the argument, I am okay with either final decision...but again, I think it would be really bold for them to go with the abortion, and then progress much in the way you outlined...so much potential for the story! Also, I am kind of obsessed with the notion of the baby being named Aayu, which was the name Arpita wanted for her child. Aarti did say she would fulfill this wish of Arpita's, and I just think it would be so poetic if Arpita got her Aayu...though of course, not undermining the painful experience it would be for Yash, Aarti...and US! 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08cynthiagemPiienirmalac99TAPDpadmavardesikimsambbbcccashGC_arjaPearl_27ZetterssroomanicssudhaLoveforlifekholitalulujjjjMSN_Vannyjyoti06yipee49erFangcluvtaahir004KinSanj

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
My take on abortion Embarrassed

Only reason I m against abortion is because it wont evoke much emotions from general viewers and at this point I dont want trps to get affected Ouch.. husband and wife both going for a simple abortion will actually reduce scope for emotions  as the scare in Yash's heart to loose his Aarti will not come .. it will b a easy cake walk for the couple then with lack of emotions  and knowing Mittals  they never take such easy routes Ermm...

I dunno the future of this pregnency either .. we dunno what CVs hv thought , but going by characters and their emotions attached to this baby , I dont see a abortion track for now since that will go against the character consistency here Ouch...

I know we might argue on the message part and we might question about if Aarti keeps this high risk pregnency , what msg will it give to all those couples suffering from similar problem ... but the point is  whether abortion is only  way out or there can b alternatives availble for it rather than just go for the kill ?? Smile... I want CVs to explore the alternatives here and show the complications .. I really want Yash to do all the pampering here and make efforts to save both Aayu and Aarti ... this will b Yash's biggest test of love for me Embarrassed

@Samana :
About your point in previous DC , I dont mind Yash trying to convince her for abortion with his confession about how her life is more precious to him and he dont want to loose her and also assure her of another kid in future Wink... I will love to see all that .. but in the end I dont want them to go for a easy solution with Aarti saying yes ok lets go for it ... I want  some complications here because I m spoilt with the way Mittals  always take a complex route in any track LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed.,...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08cynthiagemgmhatchermeenadsouzaPiienirmalac99padmavarFlagTAPDashGC_arjaPearl_27smileymj10lulujjjjkholitaMalika_ZL_KhancssudhaMSN_VannyLoveforlifeSamanalyseZetterssroomani49erFangcluvtaahir004pickachuKinSanj

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Great title Samana

Impatiently waiting for the episode to begin! Big smile

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 15 October 2012 at 10:44am

Pearl_27ZetterSamanalyseLoveforlifeanoneecssudhaMalika_ZL_Khanjyoti06

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

@Samana

SP inspired a great title for today's DC

Pearl_27ZetterMalika_ZL_KhancssudhaMSN_Vannyjyoti0649erFangcluv

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Sanju: You make me feel so special! Embarrassed

I discussed the promo a bit in the old thread and this is what I have to say:

I am psyched about this promo and I love the way Aarti just matter-of-factly told Yash, from what I read. It is like until she was sure he would accept the baby she wasn't allowing herself to even acknowledge the medical complications because she was so scared that was one more reason for the baby to be rejected...as Shobha already showed her, in telling her to get the abortion. But now that Yash is all happy about the baby, she has no problem just spilling the truth because she feels confident that Yash will not use the complication as an excuse to get rid of an unwanted baby (eek, what a horrible thought!). However, if Yash advises her to get the abortion (which I still hope he does), she will be completely thrown once again and there is not telling what reaction Aarti will have...I can't wait!

I am so rooting for Yash to opt for abortion, not because I have anything against this baby, as I know none of us do, but because they need to show that as a valid option in this scenario. Aarti was perfectly right in her stance that as a mother she couldn't kill her child...that is one side of the coin. Now I need the other to be represented with equal justification, and that can only come from Yash because he is the only person for whom this baby is as much his as it is Aarti's. Otherwise, like you said, there would be a very skewed message being beamed out to the viewers. Faith is important, but so is science. As long as they reinforce both sides of the argument, I am okay with either final decision...but again, I think it would be really bold for them to go with the abortion, and then progress much in the way you outlined...so much potential for the story! Also, I am kind of obsessed with the notion of the baby being named Aayu, which was the name Arpita wanted for her child. Aarti did say she would fulfill this wish of Arpita's, and I just think it would be so poetic if Arpita got her Aayu...though of course, not undermining the painful experience it would be for Yash, Aarti...and US! 

hehe u r special sam =D
beautifully aalysed...gosh it makes such scenes and promos so beautiful Embarrassed

@Bold: honestly that's one of my main concern as well because Yash still has no clue about this name that Aarti has decided for this baby...but since in the promo we saw Yash giving that same teddy he named Aayu to Aarti so that's gotta have some reason behind it. don't you think?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08gmhatcherPearl_27bbbcccssroomaniZetterMSN_VannycssudhaMalika_ZL_Khankholitalulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.