Punar Vivah

15/10 Dragon Club: No Entry! 36 - Page 2

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
My take on abortion 😳

Only reason I m against abortion is because it wont evoke much emotions from general viewers and at this point I dont want trps to get affected .. husband and wife both going for a simple abortion will actually reduce scope for emotions  as the scare in Yash's heart to loose his Aarti will not come .. it will b a easy cake walk for the couple then with lack of emotions  and knowing Mittals  they never take such easy routes πŸ€”...

I dunno the future of this pregnency either .. we dunno what CVs hv thought , but going by characters and their emotions attached to this baby , I dont see a abortion track for now since that will go against the character consistency here ...

I know we might argue on the message part and we might question about if Aarti keeps this high risk pregnency , what msg will it give to all those couples suffering from similar problem ... but the point is  whether abortion is only  way out or there can b alternatives availble for it rather than just go for the kill ?? 😊... I want CVs to explore the alternatives here and show the complications .. I really want Yash to do all the pampering here and make efforts to save both Aayu and Aarti ... this will b Yash's biggest test of love for me 😳

@Samana :
About your point in previous DC , I dont mind Yash trying to convince her for abortion with his confession about how her life is more precious to him and he dont want to loose her and also assure her of another kid in future πŸ˜‰... I will love to see all that .. but in the end I dont want them to go for a easy solution with Aarti saying yes ok lets go for it ... I want  some complications here because I m spoilt with the way Mittals  always take a complex route in any track πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.,...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great title Samana

Impatiently waiting for the episode to begin! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Samana

SP inspired a great title for today's DC
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Sanju: You make me feel so special! πŸ˜³

I discussed the promo a bit in the old thread and this is what I have to say:

I am psyched about this promo and I love the way Aarti just matter-of-factly told Yash, from what I read. It is like until she was sure he would accept the baby she wasn't allowing herself to even acknowledge the medical complications because she was so scared that was one more reason for the baby to be rejected...as Shobha already showed her, in telling her to get the abortion. But now that Yash is all happy about the baby, she has no problem just spilling the truth because she feels confident that Yash will not use the complication as an excuse to get rid of an unwanted baby (eek, what a horrible thought!). However, if Yash advises her to get the abortion (which I still hope he does), she will be completely thrown once again and there is not telling what reaction Aarti will have...I can't wait!

I am so rooting for Yash to opt for abortion, not because I have anything against this baby, as I know none of us do, but because they need to show that as a valid option in this scenario. Aarti was perfectly right in her stance that as a mother she couldn't kill her child...that is one side of the coin. Now I need the other to be represented with equal justification, and that can only come from Yash because he is the only person for whom this baby is as much his as it is Aarti's. Otherwise, like you said, there would be a very skewed message being beamed out to the viewers. Faith is important, but so is science. As long as they reinforce both sides of the argument, I am okay with either final decision...but again, I think it would be really bold for them to go with the abortion, and then progress much in the way you outlined...so much potential for the story! Also, I am kind of obsessed with the notion of the baby being named Aayu, which was the name Arpita wanted for her child. Aarti did say she would fulfill this wish of Arpita's, and I just think it would be so poetic if Arpita got her Aayu...though of course, not undermining the painful experience it would be for Yash, Aarti...and US! 

hehe u r special sam =D
beautifully aalysed...gosh it makes such scenes and promos so beautiful 😳

@Bold: honestly that's one of my main concern as well because Yash still has no clue about this name that Aarti has decided for this baby...but since in the promo we saw Yash giving that same teddy he named Aayu to Aarti so that's gotta have some reason behind it. don't you think?
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo @Samana: Great posts Ladies πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...But I'll have to go with Jyo on this one, and abortion wouldn't be good for TRPs at this point and we know that Mittals never take the easy road so that's out of the question...I gotta feeling that Yash gonna be struggling to find a solution cause he's already attach to their unborn child as well and knowing that Aarti's life is in danger also plus with teh promise she made to her children never to leave them again...It's gonna be a very emotional and tough decision for Yash & Aarti and I can't wait πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
If the issue is name Aayu .. then the issue is also Yash saying  its a paap , so kill it . isn't it .. both ways Aarti is at loss then if Aayu stays or is killed .. if Aayu stays , it will remind of Arpita inventing the name and if Aayu goes it will remind of Yash's words calling it a paap and telling Aarti to kill it off

I feel Prashant's cancer track will b connected to this .. dekh lena .. and we r in for another jhatka πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: That is all I really want, for Yash to try and convince her for abortion with a rational and valid argument. Then if they decide to go for the operation anyway, I don't mind...as long as the abortion option is not shown to be something you have to be ashamed of as a mother. It just makes me think, what about all the people who did go for abortion in such a situation? Does that make them heartless and cruel? So I understand the needs of the story, and I trust the Mittals to take it in the right direction but in any case, I just need the abortion option to be validated and the courage it requires to let go of your unborn baby for the sake of your current, existing family to be as valourised as Aarti's courage for continuing the pregnancy if she does. 
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi allπŸ˜ƒ.

Firstly I'll like to say that i'm sad to see PV at #4 I taught there was a lot of buzz and besides PV storyline is quite interesting so I have no idea what happened 😭.

Nevertheless I totally excited for todays episode what will happen next between the duo. πŸ˜‰

Great title SamanaπŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Today I think we will see hide and seek in Dubeys ka house as AarYa will come to meet and Prashant too will b there πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
Guys CM buzz depends on TB Articles and last week we had no TB Articles .. so we dint hv buzz points .. this is something not in our hands 😳