Uttaran

NANDAMI...THE.ETERNAL JODI...MADE FOR EACH OTHER (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 57

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Nice pic. Tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

merryface

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NANDAMI...THE.ETERNAL JODI...MADE FOR EACH OTHER (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutegeetika22

-purvideshmukh-

IF-Dazzler

-purvideshmukh-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
nice pics

oldveechafan

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Whew! Not posted on this forum for ages! But couldn't help coming back here once I found out my darling Tapu was coming back. Well my views on this matter are well knownLOL Always felt like throwing up seeing Veer and Ichha together. Always thought how awesome the chemistry between Veer and Tapasya was how super beautiful and gorgeous they looked together. They became my favourite jodi ever. Most people spend ages wishing that their favourite on-screen jodi could become a real life jodi and we Veeya fans were one of very few lucky enough that our onscreen Veeya not only became the offscreen eternal lovers Nandmi - but you can clearly see from everything that they are a couple very much in love. They are the epitome of true love that should be there between a husband and wife. Trust, moral support everything! I can only wish that they have a beautiful peaceful life together!

muktha_cutegeetika22

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uttaranian123

nice pics

THANK UUU...KEEP VISITING FOR MORE PICS DEAR...N WILL BE VERY HAPPY  TO READ UR COMMENTS

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Whew! Not posted on this forum for ages! But couldn't help coming back here once I found out my darling Tapu was coming back. Well my views on this matter are well knownLOL Always felt like throwing up seeing Veer and Ichha together. Always thought how awesome the chemistry between Veer and Tapasya was how super beautiful and gorgeous they looked together. They became my favourite jodi ever. Most people spend ages wishing that their favourite on-screen jodi could become a real life jodi and we Veeya fans were one of very few lucky enough that our onscreen Veeya not only became the offscreen eternal lovers Nandmi - but you can clearly see from everything that they are a couple very much in love. They are the epitome of true love that should be there between a husband and wife. Trust, moral support everything! I can only wish that they have a beautiful peaceful life together!

SRK...I M SOO HAPPY TO SEE U HERE...till about a year ago i used to read ur comments on ur threads always...still remember those beautiful  ATs...loved  them...ur creations..were superb...i dont evn know how to make a thread...plzz keep visiting n comment here...

geetika22SRKLuvr

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

SRK...I M SOO HAPPY TO SEE U HERE...till about a year ago i used to read ur comments on ur threads always...still remember those beautiful  ATs...loved  them...ur creations..were superb...i dont evn know how to make a thread...plzz keep visiting n comment here...

each n every word of urs is true...n god bless our beautiful NANDMI...wud never forgive uttran makers for ruining their awesome on screen chemistry...they were sooo partial...god will definitely teach them a lesson for hurting sooo many veer tappu lovers...

Edited by merryface - 22 October 2012 at 8:07am

SRKLuvr

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutegeetika22itstimetospeak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top