NANDAMI...THE.ETERNAL JODI...MADE FOR EACH OTHER - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by uttaranian123

nice pics

THANK UUU...KEEP VISITING FOR MORE PICS DEAR...N WILL BE VERY HAPPY  TO READ UR COMMENTS
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Whew! Not posted on this forum for ages! But couldn't help coming back here once I found out my darling Tapu was coming back. Well my views on this matter are well known😆 Always felt like throwing up seeing Veer and Ichha together. Always thought how awesome the chemistry between Veer and Tapasya was how super beautiful and gorgeous they looked together. They became my favourite jodi ever. Most people spend ages wishing that their favourite on-screen jodi could become a real life jodi and we Veeya fans were one of very few lucky enough that our onscreen Veeya not only became the offscreen eternal lovers Nandmi - but you can clearly see from everything that they are a couple very much in love. They are the epitome of true love that should be there between a husband and wife. Trust, moral support everything! I can only wish that they have a beautiful peaceful life together!

SRK...I M SOO HAPPY TO SEE U HERE...till about a year ago i used to read ur comments on ur threads always...still remember those beautiful  ATs...loved  them...ur creations..were superb...i dont evn know how to make a thread...plzz keep visiting n comment here...
Originally posted by merryface

SRK...I M SOO HAPPY TO SEE U HERE...till about a year ago i used to read ur comments on ur threads always...still remember those beautiful  ATs...loved  them...ur creations..were superb...i dont evn know how to make a thread...plzz keep visiting n comment here...

each n every word of urs is true...n god bless our beautiful NANDMI...wud never forgive uttran makers for ruining their awesome on screen chemistry...they were sooo partial...god will definitely teach them a lesson for hurting sooo many veer tappu lovers...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
all pics r brilliant 👏 keep it up 👍🏼
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

all pics r brilliant 👏 keep it up 👍🏼

thank uuu...keep visiting ...for more pics...
😊 😊 😊 😊 😊
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
my Creation on rashmi...❤️
hope u guys lik it...

Originally posted by nerulala

😊
Awsome Nerusha love it...