awesome update thanks
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Thanks Tanya dear for the update..😊

One word to describe Anki and Hiten today - flawless 👏
What a performance.
Can understand Teju's mind-set.Its not easy to accept someone as your brother all of a sudden who had kidnapped your sister,kept your father at gun point,shot Arjun and now tried to kidnap her mom.
And Varsha and Balan intensified her anger and hatred.
Anger/hatred has clouded her heart from seeing that eventually its Varsha n Balan's upbringing which is the reason for the mess.
Tej is both right and wrong in her own ways.Poor soul..
Arman are devastated lot.Poor souls.
Hiten and Anki stole the show for their out-standing performance today..
Mrilani,Priya and Balan character were also very good..

Highlight of the show is Archu blasting Varsha 👏👏👏
At last Archu did it and then Manav shoved off Balan and asked police to take both Balan and Varsha as per pre-cap 👏
Good epi with excellent performances by the leads 👏

Yes Jai! Archu had the right words for Varsha.. and it left her defenseless. Archana and Manav are fighting tooth and nail to get their child back. Teju resisted giving blood for the reasons that were right in her perspective, but she yeilded so maturedly. I just loved that .. the girl has a big heart...

I was mad that in the past episodes Archana was soft on Varsha... but now I see her pulling up her socks!

but the most frustrating and tortorous track is Arjun-Ovi-Purvi... total bakwas...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pch76

Yes Jai! Archu had the right words for Varsha.. and it left her defenseless. Archana and Manav are fighting tooth and nail to get their child back. Teju resisted giving blood for the reasons that were right in her perspective, but she yeilded so maturedly. I just loved that .. the girl has a big heart...

I was mad that in the past episodes Archana was soft on Varsha... but now I see her pulling up her socks!

but the most frustrating and tortorous track is Arjun-Ovi-Purvi... total bakwas...

Pranti guess once Soham is freed from clutches of Balan and Co,next challenge for Arman n especially ARchu I guess is Soham acceptance in the family.Tej is realistic and amazing indeed..She is a sweet ,pratical and matured girl. I guess after Soham is freed from Balan n Co,CV's will intertwine the Arjun-Ovi-Purvi triangle with Soham's. Dont want to comment further on the the love triangle track as you said it all.Guess more headache coming Archu/Arman way..Not sure what CV's are
 planning..Better never think about it I guess as ultimately only shockers come...

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Pranti guess once Soham is freed from clutches of Balan and Co,next challenge for Arman n especially ARchu I guess is Soham acceptance in the family.Tej is realistic and amazing indeed..She is a sweet ,pratical and matured girl. I guess after Soham is freed from Balan n Co,CV's will intertwine the Arjun-Ovi-Purvi triangle with Soham's. Dont want to comment further on the the love triangle track as you said it all.Guess more headache coming Archu/Arman way..Not sure what CV's are
 planning..Better never think about it I guess as ultimately only shockers come...

Agreed with you guys
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting posts by everyone here ..

We all have to keep in mind that this is  a daily fictional show , not real life .The objective of the writers here is to make money for the producer .They want to keep this show running as long as they can and for that they need problems ...

I think that is why Teju refused to give blood to Soham because clearly this is an on coming problem in the story .How unfit Soham will feel with his sisters who have been brought up in Canada ..and it is already being  shown that somehow he connects with his younger sister Purvi ..
It will not be easy for this family to come together and all be happy ...I am looking forward to this track and what I would like to see is that Manav and Archana stand together and support each other ( like they did today )  through all their problems and never ever let anyone else come between them ...

The story track that needs to be fixed is the Arjun Purvi and Ovi traingle .The writers should not have got Arjun married to Ovi ...not even for Purvi;s  sake and now when he says stuff like ' I will never stop loving Purvi and will keep Ovi happy for Purvi's sake ' then it just does not makes any sense to me at all...
I like Arjun and I think he should  be shown that he is feeling suffocated in this marriage and wants out ...and not being nice and friendly with Ovi only to make Purvi happy ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanyaji for Wu!! Seems like an episode worth watching.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Tanya, I don't blame Teju for hesitating given Soham's history but at the same time Archana is not wrong. Archana just wants to save her son and she is right, its his upbringing that made him this way

I am so glad Archana finally fought back, I know she hasn't been the best mother but Varsha didn't do any better. Varsha made Soham grow up in the life of crime and now he runs from cops in fear, what type of life is that??

Ovi and Purvi both remind me too much of Archana, why are they so naive when it comes to Punni?? Punni is not their friend, she has her own motives.
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanya...
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Very interesting posts by everyone here ..

We all have to keep in mind that this is  a daily fictional show , not real life .The objective of the writers here is to make money for the producer .They want to keep this show running as long as they can and for that they need problems ...

I think that is why Teju refused to give blood to Soham because clearly this is an on coming problem in the story .How unfit Soham will feel with his sisters who have been brought up in Canada ..and it is already being  shown that somehow he connects with his younger sister Purvi ..
It will not be easy for this family to come together and all be happy ...I am looking forward to this track and what I would like to see is that Manav and Archana stand together and support each other ( like they did today )  through all their problems and never ever let anyone else come between them ...

The story track that needs to be fixed is the Arjun Purvi and Ovi traingle .The writers should not have got Arjun married to Ovi ...not even for Purvi;s  sake and now when he says stuff like ' I will never stop loving Purvi and will keep Ovi happy for Purvi's sake ' then it just does not makes any sense to me at all...
I like Arjun and I think he should  be shown that he is feeling suffocated in this marriage and wants out ...and not being nice and friendly with Ovi only to make Purvi happy ...

Well said Tanya. Writers will keep one knot in another so that show can be streched as long as they can.

@bold i agree in this way writer might get more track of fight for love between sisters. another way to strech the track. but CV decided to focus little bit on Ovi too. this Ovi is worst than before but her crying and repeating 'Arjun loves me' is stopped and doing her own business of spying. let her do. These kind of girls are fit for this only.

@blue. but it happens in reality too. marriage on force face these kind of situation. Intially boy or girl who are forced to marry will think like this only. for the sake of family name and elders they try to stay calm. it bursts out at one point when partners goes on doubting more and more. CVs moving Ovi doubting track parallely.

@Red will surely happen. Ovi might be sitting on top of doubting mountain by the time Archu and Manav returns to mumbai with Soham. When Ovi starts asking auestion to Arjun, his suffering will be shown clearly. Punni will defenitely do something more than Arjun Purvi meeting to create false evidence. One more MMS😃

When Arjun announced his love for Purvi in D house, Manav slapped him badly.
Will Manav do the same when Ovi doubts Arjun and Purvi?

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb epi n even better Precap!!!! 😃
Archana got fiesty mama type in todays epi, n I liked that a lottt!
Manav, awesome guy as always..
And I Liked Ankita & Hiten scene today, Full of conviction!!!

(didnt get to comment on fri epi when archana came to know Vishnu is Soham, that day I was watching like always but when Archana gets to know n walks towards him with joy of found him, I cant believe but I started 😭 ohh woww not just u archana, we also waited or this moment lolzz!)