Loved ASR today...!! BAS...!!

Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
It was a different episode altogether...

How he wanted everyone to wish him...
How he wanted everyone to celebrate...

How he expected something special in breakfast...
How he expected something special in Lunch...

How at every moment he was getting happy assuming someone will wish him...
How at every moment he was getting sad knowing no one even wished him...

How he wanted to spend time with Khushi...
How he wanted to be with Khushi on his birthday...

The person who never celebrate his birthday, now wants everyone to wish him on his birthday...

ASR - A man completely in LOVE with Khushi...

Loved this side of ASR today...😳

It was very cute indeed...

Cheers😊
Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nisha for this wonderful post!

A cute episode!
A cute couple!
A cute family!

Asr a child at heart who wears the mask of anger...
He really needs love and care...
Love from a wife...
Care from a mom...
Khushi has to be  a loving wife and caring  mom!
Tomorrow we 'll see her in that avatar...!!
He's lucky that he got her...
So understanding...!
Through her plans she will bring out the feelings within him,
Which he is not aware off!

ASR, a man who gives others what they want...
Provides all their needs
Is expecting something from others for the first time...A b'day wish!

He's changing...
His love for Khushi is bringing out the charming prince in him...''😊

Happy B'day , Arnav!

Cheers !

Edited by dsnair - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ASR and Khushi both rocked today I felt for both...

He who wanted to be wished, to be the center of attraction at least for a day and she who wanted to make it memorable for him only to be snubbed away by his wishes...

ASR was cute and one could feel his emotions completely...Khushi back to her old self making ASR fall for his own game...

All and all a wonderful episode...😊
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post, Nisha!!!!

My love for ASR increased even more today!!! It is Arnav inside ASR, who wants everyone to wish his birthday and celebrate the day with happiness. If you remember, the scene in his childhood, where anjali wishes him happy birthday with a balloon, he just pokes his pencil and the balloon bursts., The same kid has changed a lot and the only person behind this change is KHUSHI!!!! He was really cute in his expressions today in portraying a short-lived happiness and the disappointment.. anger.. everything.. Just waiting for tmr's episode!!!! 
Edited by divvk - 11 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res

Totally lved it..and loved ASR too..he was like a little boy hoping someone would make the day special even though he himself said they shuld not..poor guy felt so bad when no one wished him..and he looked so hurt in the precap...awww!!!!

this was a much better way to do I than have Khushi do something mindlessly comical and invite Arnavs wrath...thas why IPK is all about the unexpected...

I am guessing tha tomorrow Arnav will say he is hurt bcos Khushi is not bothered about his bday upon whic she will tell him all that she wanted t do but was stopped from doing...she will be the one hurt and he will understand and agree to celebrate according t her wishes...maybe a sweet scene where he pacifies her..much much better than him storming off from a surprise party and then them fighting and him agreeing!!!

So glad t see this brain of Khushi n action again...and the cooperation of the family..just like how they agreed for the Sangeet..remembe the silen treatment...that's one of my fav group scenes in the show..comedy was there but subtle..here too Arnavs expressions were priceless..he didn't know what was happening..

After a long time reall looking forward to tomorrows episode with the same eagerness as  I used to before the kidnap track...
Edited by prettypri - 11 years ago
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
resv
---edited---
I loved your post Nishu🤗
Firstly, Happy birthday to Arnav ji
I loved today's episode.I was more skeptic to watch today as I dread not to wach anymore OTT from Khushi. It left bad taste in my mouth on friday. There is no OTT in today's episode and the flow is natural. I loved Khushi today but not her horrendous dress as it always gives me nightmares😡.
Reverse psychology works after all😆
She made the one who doesnt believe in birthdays and celebrations to look forward for a wish. I so loved this vulnerable side of Arnav. Poor him he was looking for a wish from his wife especially and he wants to spend time with her as it is first after marriage. I hope he will be pleasantly surprised with Khushi's surprise😃 I liked everyone's co-operation in Khushi's plan and this is what makes a happy family when they are together during all the times.
I loved Arnav very much today and so do our Sanka devi. She is just fab today. Hamare pati kitni sundar hain was just awesome🤣
So looking forward for tomorrow's episode😃
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ya...he was cute 2day!!!😳...i felt for him...!!!!dnt worry ASR ...thousands of crazy arshians r here to  wish u a very happy b day!!!!😳...overall nice episode...Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
aneelovesarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup very cute but lagta hain Khushi has planned somethin 4 him tomorrow. loved the episode today
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It was indeed just a difference from the guy who didn't used to celebrate or wish anyone Happy B'day. Love does change people.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
r

haven't watched the epi yet ðŸ˜ƒ

edit!  ipk rocks (😆)

LOL LOL LOL i don't have to say much ,i had a wide smile during whole epi!

KHUSHI is awesome with her plans ðŸ¤£  when she said "apna jahan dhoond rahey hain" ðŸ¤£

poor arnav ..one should think before what he wishes ðŸ˜†

he is a kid at heart ! felt like hugging nd wishing him his birth day! ðŸ˜† such a despo for every thing, he is ! ðŸ˜† finally  said he wanted her to wish him ðŸ¤£

awesomeee episode! nd this is what we call comedy ,no ottness or over factor still so entertaining!!!!! 

waiting 4 tomorrow! BASSS! 

p.s! ipk rocks! (😆)
Edited by ainimonaya - 11 years ago