Phir Subah Hogi

suggestions...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
 Guys, rani !  informed us that writers r changing again, some member saying that writers visits here to know audians view, we all want desperately that they fix this mess soon, so me want to give some suggestion to them,either they take or not...  and me want to u all too, give some suggestion to them, me know we have better idea then them...   
so my some suggestion to come out this nonsense ...

1. adi-sug, marriage, and move on.. * this will not help any more to the show*..Confused
 2. sug accidentally heard that rewa is cunning women, and in that accident she wanted to kill to the V, but he saved, and she want to live  with him only for status.. Shocked
 3. sug come to know that in this havely every body want to V's money, even his bro,maa tooOuch.
 4. this is a conspiracy of so many people to break v-s, relation, and adi is main planner..because he hates to bedhnies... Angry
 5. V kidnap to sug and marry her forcefully ... Thumbs Down
 6. after adi-sug marriage, V becomes true evil and making their life hell.. Thumbs Down
 7. after this shoot wala drama, V realize that sug never loved him, and he accepts this, and move on...Thumbs Up
8. V divorce to rewa and move on to the city... Thumbs Up
9. they can inteduce a look alike of sugni for V * this idea is very dear to zee,me did realize that they used it, in their so many show,* me like this idea so much because varun -gulki chemistry is awesome... Day Dreaming   generally look a like is fake and bad but this is unique show Wink  so she is better then original, she is real heroine, and she bring back happiness in V's life,Embarrassed but V is not ready to believe to any body because he lost his all faith ... but she helps him to heal.. and then they can focus to the village and villagers story, ...
but before to inteduce new  look a like, they have to kill  this sug...  Dead       
10.  whatever they showing and want to showing * their so called bold*... after adi-sug marriage, V  not stopping to chasing sug and wooing her,   and one day succeed, and cvs crap idea of mama and his nephew's wife romance... Angry  NO... NAHI... please don't do this,Cry  

i m sure u all have so many better idea then me, so please share, who knows writer or somebody of the show " Galti se apne show ke liye accha soch le"...   Embarrassed    

Edited by croziaxx - 15 October 2012 at 9:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrForeverSHINeeJulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "suggestions..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
8. V divorce to rewa and move on to the city... Thumbs Up
9. they can inteduce a look alike of sugni for V * this idea is very dear to zee,me did realize that they used it, in their so many show,* me like this idea so much because varun -gulki chemistry is awesome... Day Dreaming   generally look a like is fake and bad but this is unique show Wink  so she is better then original, she is real heroine, and she bring back happiness in V's life,Embarrassed but V is not ready to believe to any body because he lost his all faith ... but she helps him to heal.. and then they can focus to the village and villagers story, ...
but before to inteduce new  look a like, they have to kill  this sug...  Dead       
I like this Idea.But if they kill old sug then what about Adi? If he again goes for new sug as she resembles his wife then?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshicroziaxx

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
oh god
wat d hell is this 
how many times will theychange writers
who knows now the new writers will be like wat
r u sure they are changing writers
muje toh yakinnahi hora inko itni jaldi akal agaya

as they are saying in sbs they showed vikram met an accident he should loose memory.
he must forget sugni and her memories.he must even forget reva.doctor says if anyone remembers him his past it will be dangerous and he can die.then vikram is admitted in mumbai/delhi/any city.he moves 2 his house in tat new city and fell for a girl their and marries her noone can object him as telling past is dangerous 2 him and tat grl after knowing abt his past stays away from him then after seeing his love she struggles wat2  do accidentally she sees his diary read all his past and understand his pain and marry him.let adi and sugni goes 2 hell meanwhile sugni tries 2 get close 2 vikram but vikram dont even care abt her as he is love in with new girl and he dnt even knw who sugni is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybabygirl198722croziaxx

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
 Vensa ! ur idea is nice... 
and seema ! adi can marry to amu then... no chance this time to new sug... 

O cv please fix this mess soon, adi-sug  will not help u any more, they r the most disgusted pair of any tv show, please fix V and sug together,original or look a like, but if u separated them, surely u should pay for this.. if not, then please inteduse a decent track for vikram.. we r fed up to see him chasing to cheap girl sugni...  
he is soul of this show but how long he can pull this show alone..Question  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoy

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
writer change   again    /

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.