Attention SBB & SBS !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hi all
Gals if am nt wrong then many times I've witnessed that SBB & SBS both gave segments without showing or mentioning it in their headlines.EmbarrassedSo I would request you all to support in raising this issue in the official site of SBB & SBS and request them to give our segment title in their headlines so that we wont miss them.Embarrassed

PS: I personally missed many segments when I didnt see any mention in their headlines called "Surkhiyan".But later I found that we had some segments on PV.So I hope PVians and ArYaans will raise their voice regarding this and we can also request on their official site.PV is a successful show of Zee TV and we deserve a mention b4 airing.Dont we?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08shobakanapathymygurmaanDiannmisspearl77desikimsamsalmankhanrulzriddhima1asmanipadmavarAnushaGKkholitaCOLOGYMeera1101gcluvpickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Attention SBB & SBS !!!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

totally agree with you
they need to provide us with headline so that we don't miss it 
i often miss PV segment , later see on the facebook or in the forum 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gcluv

totally agree with you
they need to provide us with headline so that we don't miss it 
i often miss PV segment , later see on the facebook or in the forum 
Am sure there are many like us who experienced the same.So now its high time we voice our opinion and have our deserving share in their shows.Embarrassed

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
yes Ritu... n also i miss segments wen they are aired on next day, as they are 20 min shows n shows only first few segments.
n most tym PV seg are aired by 2.40/2,50 tym slots...wish they give more preference to pv...

n great thought RituTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COLOGY

yes Ritu... n also i miss segments wen they are aired on next day, as they are 20 min shows n shows only first few segments.
n most tym PV seg are aired by 2.40/2,50 tym slots...wish they give more preference to pv...

Thanks dear.Infact this I was experiencing since a long time but somehow I thought it will be rectified later on.But unfortunately they still contiuing doing the same which is very disheartening for PVians.Hope they are listening us.
And yes they usually give PV segments lately for which many times they couldnt air it coz of time constraint.And if some imp breaking news come then our show becomes the victim.Embarrassed

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by COLOGY

Thanks dear.Infact this I was experiencing since a long time but somehow I thought it will be rectified later on.But unfortunately they still contiuing doing the same which is very disheartening for PVians.Hope they are listening us.
And yes they usually give PV segments lately for which many times they couldnt air it coz of time constraint.And if some imp breaking news come then our show becomes the victim.Embarrassed
i remember fr the last GC's show they were giving top preference. i really feel sad fr wat they are
doing with PV...
if not as cover story, PV atleast deserve headlines n long segments.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.