Celebrity Fan Clubs

~SHilpa ANand FC~What Makes You Beautiful~Chk pg24 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

Team_SA

Team_SA

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Neha

A very Happy Birthday My Jigar Da Tukda

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to yu ...
Happy Birthday to yu Shona...
Happy Birthday to yu ...

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Shona di...I am falling short of words to wish you now ...coz you always stay there in my prayers and my conversations . So here's wishing you a bright successful year ahead filled with enormous joy , good health and love from everyone around.
Just stay the way your are coz...I wudnt want to change a bit of a thing about you...we love you the way you are :X :X
Wish to see yu soon on our TV screens and see you with your Perfect guy settled down soon too...we are so dying to see you as a bride...its one of our dreams to be
Good luck for Bloody Isshq ...m sure you would do justice to your role and hope your work gets appreciated and recognised

Enjoy your Day ...have a Fab day on your Birthday

k k back to the point =)) here's wishing you again

Baar baar din ye aaye
baar baar dill ye gaaye
Tum jeeyo hazaaron saal
ye meri hai arzoo..
Happy birthday to yu...
Happy Birthday to yu...
Happy Birthday to yu Shona...
Happy Birthday to you

And offcourse my song dedication for you like always

Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi
yunhi nahi dill lubhata koi
jaane tu...yaa jaane na
maane tu yaa maane naa

Love you Loads ...yur Crazy Fan,Neha

Sliver and blue

Naureen

Many happy returns of the day I wish you all the love, success, happiness of the world You are truly one special person and I wish that on your birthday you receive all the love Hope you get the every beautiful things in your life, People are desperately waiting to see you back on TV and enjoy your special day a lot with your friends, family and fans

God bless u always (:

Sliver and blue

Payal

Many many happy returns of the day.i wish you all the love,success,happiness of the world..may God always protects you frm the evil eyes .i dont knw wat magic u have which just cant stop me liking you,an actress who loves her fans so immensely.not just a beautiful actress but a beautiful human being who is modern yet so down to earth...please stay the same and love us like u do nw..have a gr8 life ahead.love you

Sliver and blue

Nina

Happpyyy birthday shonaaa, you are our angel, our sunshine. We love you you are the best , you always manage to bring a smile on our face. May God bless you a lot and may he fullfils all your wishes and may you always smile.

Sliver and blue

Hafsa

On December 10 1982, a Beautiful person was born. From the very beginning, Shilpa has lighted up the world with her undeniable true talent and popularity. Shona, unknowingly, you have touched the lives of so many people. People are desperately waiting to see you back on TV.

Omg, Where to start, I have soo many things to say... Okay, so FIRST, I am Hafsa Malik from Canada and I am like the BIGGEST fan of yours. You are such an amazing actress; your precious expressions ; that billion dollar smile; the graceful dancer you are..omgg my list will go ON and ON lol.. but seriously what made me love you all the more is the AMAZING HUMAN BEING YOU ARE.

The first serial I started watching was DMG. I have never watched any serials before that. Just by watching the first episode I was seriously in love with it, especially KASH. It was just super amazin' serial. I just love your character it was soo good that no one can ever compete with it. You did an AMAZING Flawless job in the show and left us all speechless by your amazing screen presence and performance.

I wish you a very happy birthday and everything you could wish for. Success, happiness, love. Which you have already found. . I really hope, actually beg that you can come back on TV again. Pleaseee. You are the only first true actress I loved the most. And I will always love till foreverrr. I hope all your dreams come true. Whatever may come and whatever may go, all your fans shall love and prayers and wishes. You deserve the best. You are wonderful just the way you are.
Thank you for being in our lives, Shilpa Anand. And If you read this and watched my video I will be like the HAPPIEST girl in this world. I will seriously go crazy. Haha.
We love you Shilpa!
Much love.

Sliver and blue

Niki

Happpyyy Birthdaayyy Shona di..Heart Many many happy returns of the day to god's most exquisite creation...Hug God bless you...and may all the world's success and happiness shower on you... You are my angel...the bestest actress for me in this whole universe...Heart Just willing to see u rocking the screen once more...:)) Have an awesome birthdaySmile

With Love
Niki

Sliver and blue

Gurpreet

I like everything about u ..ur too cute , too sweet, Innocent , honest, sach a lovely beautiful green eyes ( it was like deep ocean ) , lovely smile ( make me smile to ), natural beauty gifted by god & golden hearted girl.u teach me the true meaning of Love '.i never know what was the feeling of love but after seen KaSh ..I get to know what is Love & feeling of love'
Ur really special for me Love u sooo much

With alots of love
A die heart KaShian
Gurpreet kaur

Sliver and blue

Subbi

Happy happy happy Birthday Shona ... May the years continue to be good to you! I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and gave us many reasons to love you. You are someone to be loved by millions of people. We are proud to be your fans and remain to be forever! Just wishing, hoping and praying you make a come back super soon on-screen. Because Television without SHILPA ANAND is bakwaas!! :DS: So please come back! With that we hope you find your soulmate real soon

PS- Thank you for talking to me over the phone, even tho I couldn't talk properly due to everyone sleeping in my house as it was really early in the morning. I too sounded sleepy. Warna I had a lot to say and a lot to ask you but I guess next time- which is never LOL but I do hope I get to talk to you again. Come to New York man! Party shatty karenge

Sliver and blue

Nori

Heyyy Shilpaaa!
wish you many many many happy returns of the day ! May ALLAH bless you with many love, peace, happiness, goodie goodie surprises, good health and success in life.! Hope your all dreams and wishes come true! May you always share the love and happiness you bring so easily to all your fans!! Wish you all the happiness and joy in life and many more birthdays to bring you delight. I hope and pray you get everything you wish! I admire you and your simplicity! You are an inspiration. Love you so muchhh! and Miss you a lot ! You need to comeback now! can't wait to see you again on Small Screen!! Wishing you Good Luck for upcoming movies can't wait for BI and Alert 24/7! Hope you get great reviews! I'm sure u gonna to rock it Looking forward to watch it! I wish you a great and wonderful Birthday!! I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Wishing you tons of happiness on your birthday. Enjoy this day, you deserve it!

Love you tons!
-Nori

Sliver and blue

Mish

H a p p y b i r t h d a y to OUR lovely shilpa ananad', Shilpa wish you the best in your life may you have many many moreees. LOVEEEH your personalty and your million dollar smile hope you always smile and hope you always be happy, may God always bless you. Hope you get the every beautiful things in your life, aaand enjoy your special daay a lot with your friends and familie.
Lots of lots of hug aaand kisses from my side to the birthdaaygirl Shonaaa

Sliver and blue

Srishti

"Wish YOU MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY Shilpa!

you are indeed a SHONA...REAL SWEET AND CUTE!!!

words fall short when i'm trying to pen it down...

God Bless you!
with Love,

Sliver and blue

Sairaj

Hii shilpa, on this special day, i wish u all the very best, all the joy u can ever hav and may u hav fantastic b'day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! U hav the most beautiful eyes and i like ur smile... I luv u.. I hope we get 2 see"kaSh"back on tv soon...)sairaj...

Sliver and blue

Komal

HappY birthdayShilpaAnand...
Hey Shilpa di...!! I am a vry big fan of ur's ..Frirst of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY..."Angels are few, and so are you. And that is what makes you so SPECIAL. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day. Have an amazing day & an even more amazing year Ahead."
Aapko pt ahai mei na apki fan kyun hu..! kyun ki Aap bohot Cute ho.. mujhea apki Aankhe bohot achi lagtihai.. Aur aap ki Acting Masha-Allah.. Mein ne jab aapko DMG me dekhatha tab I was like "Wow.., She is just mindblowing.."phiraapne DMG choddiyatho program dekhn aachanahi lagtatha, par Karan keliye..uknwna..
Di..! Aapkabaaoge small screen par..aapkobohot miss krrhehai hum sab.. Sab matlabsare "Shonaholic's" plz jaldi onscreen aajao... HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again...
- KomalPatil

Sliver and blue

Kuldip

hey..u R the best Riddhima, Most beautiful & cutest actress I've ever seen, I liKe ur smile & tht cute sPaRKle in ur eyes..I just it, wish u a very very haPPy birthday, may u get whtever u wish, u Shilpa.
Kuldip

Sliver and blue

Sayanti

hey shilpa wish u a vry vry vry happy bday...i wish al d happiness nd success u dsrv cums ur way...lv u..god bless u...i thnk u hv d mst gorgeous eyes i hv evr seen,nd it shows thru ur eyes dat hw beautiful nd honest u r 4m ur heart...hope 2 c u soon back on tv nd hopeflly we'll get our 'kash' back...hpy bday once again... Sayanti.

Sliver and blue

Yogesh

happy birthday shilpa
wish u happy and glorious carrear please play charactor as ridhima

Yogesh

Sliver and blue

Gurpreet

Wishing you a Happy Birthday dearest Shilpa sis
May god bless you with health, wealth and in your life.
The msg has no fat
No cholesterol n no addictive
This is all natural except , with a lot of sugar.
But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the most beautiful of them all?
It's my sister, didn't you know
She's the best, I don't need to show
The most important thing that I want to say
Is that today is her Birthday
I wish that the path of happiness she treads
Brings her joy and surprises in the year ahead.

I love everything about u ..ur too cute , too sweet,
sach a lovely beautiful green eyes ( it was like deep ocean ) , lovely smile ( make me smile to ), natural beauty gifted by god & golden hearted girl.
Ur really special for us Love u sooo much
I m the first fans who wish u the first remember di I wish u on my b'day on may 'lol
Ur my Angel
Love u alots
Take care
Have a Superb b'day

With alots of love
Gurpreet

Sliver and blue

Edited by Team_SA - 09 December 2012 at 4:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~SHilpa ANand FC~What Makes You Beautiful~Chk pg24 (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Team_SA

Team_SA

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hawa

Dear Shilpa Di ! It's Me Hawa
As It's Your B'day So First Of All I Would Like To Wish You A Very Very Happy B'day ! Wish You A Long Life With All The Happiness prosperity Health Wealth And Everything In Life That You Want & Deserve It... Keep Smilling And Shining Always
I am Your Biggest Fan .. I Just Love Your Character As Ridhima It Was So Unique & Lovely .. Mostly That I am a touch To Your Riddhima Character Is That It's Same To My Real Character .. When Ever I Was Seeing You I Never Tought It's Someone Else I Always Imagined My Self In Your Character ... I Love Your Real Character Too I Mean I Love You As Shilpa Because More Than All You Are an Awesome Girl & You Have A Wonderful Personality Then You Act So Natural & You Are The Best Actress Of Tellywood ... I Saw Your New Movie Bloody Ishq Promo ... You Look so Beautiful & Your Act Is Awesome In The Promo ... It Seem an Interesting Movie .. I Just Wish You All The Very Best For Your Bollywood Debut... I Just Wish You Will Hit The Big Screen Too As You Did In Small screen ...
Love You Always

Sliver and blue

Neha (Purplelady)

Her smile steals your heart away..
It brightens up our lives in the darkest days..
A doll like face, that u u could stare ...
The lovely girl u are..who showers love and care...
A blessed angel is our dear shilpa di..
We love u so much..Hug
U are amongst those actors , who stand out in perfection... Everything about u is so simple and sweet. How eagerly am i waiting for ur comeback , to see u everyday on my TV set while you play some defining characters.

Happy Birthday Shilpa Di .. !!

Sliver and blue

Priya

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Shona. You are really wonderful and just so amazing. Wish you all the best for your life, may all your wishes come true. May you reach new heights with every passing day. Just wanna say that I would really be happy to see you back in TV. Miss you loads. Take Care and God Bless.

Sliver and blue

Anu

Dear Shona,

Today is your very special day and I am sending you the warmest of wishes and hopes that you have a Very Happy Birthday! You are the most elegant, intelligent and genuine of stars. Your grace and beauty are unparalleled. You always make time for your fans and your sweetness and humility are both rare and wonderful. You are truly one special person and I wish that on your birthday you receive back all the love that you give out throughout the year. I hope you are pampered with gifts and treats from friends and family, and I hope that each moment is filled with happiness for you. Never stop smiling Shona. May you be blessed always with health, prosperity and contentment. I wish from the bottom of my heart that you find everything you're looking for in the coming
year. Hope that every dream you have is fulfilled by this time next year and hope you find success in every one of your projects. Have a wonderful day, Shona. You deserve all the love and happiness.

Happy Birthday angel!

love from
Anu

Sliver and blue

Shruti

"a very happy birthday Riddhima
My gift for u is dat I m gonna become a doctor!
I love u sooo much
I miss u loadzzz
Come back soon basket

Sliver and blue

Kussum

KICK off ur shoes..take a break ..crank the tunes..dance and shake ..light the candles..cut the cake..make it a day that's simply great !!!! happy B'day to the most beautiful birthday girl SHILPA ANAND ..love you

Sliver and blue

Bharti

Happy Birthday
SHONA

Have a wonderful Birthday! May God bless you and give you all you ant!

Wish you all the success in life, and hope to see you onscreen next year!! All ur fans miss u as Riddhima in DMG and as Shilpa, we all want u back soo pls come back .
Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Lots Of Love
~Bharti

Sliver and blue

Shashank

Happy Birthday Shona

Wish you many many happy returns of the day...May your special day be filled with lots and lots of joy and happiness. wish you have a very grt day and a successful year ahead...
love u loads

Sliver and blue

Mannat

HAPPY B'DAY SHILPA DI

May God always bless u wid all that u deserve and wish for
we all love u for wat u are so plz b d same kind, generous and lovly
May the good Lord always pour his Grace and love on u
And please soon show up in some good show I am dyng to watch u again
Movies are just a 3 hour treat
we want u everyday on our TV sets.
Love u sooo much
Dunno wat more to say, cuz words ain't enuf to express my love, affection and attachment wid u
And yaa also thank Parveen aunty for giving us an angel like u
loads of love to her too

God bless. Take care

Sliver and blue

Keddie

My Dear Shona

A very very Happy Birthday to the most cutest, sweetest, jolliest, the most fun-loving person in the world

I wish you get alot of happiness in life.May you get all that you wish for and may you reach the heights of success.

Always remember, your fans are always there for you. You are one person who matter to us alot among the most important people in life.
May you always be as optimistic as you are.

I wish more and more good offers come to you in the future. May you always make wiser choices. Please don't forget about our love for you and expectations from you whenever an offer comes your way. We have been waiting for you to come back since long now.

Please comeback soon.
May you have a wonderful birthday!

Meri duaon mein itna asar ho
har runj-o-gum se tu bekhabar ho
umeedein tooten na mere aashiyaane ki
Khushiyan miley tujhko saare zamaane ki.

Lots of love,
keddie

Sliver and blue

Tani

Happy Birthday Shilpa
May all your dreams come true..Wish you all the love, luck & happiness in your life..
You are a super Gorgeous Woman. i love everything about you from your beautiful green eyes to your sweet dimples.

Sliver and blue

Tamanna

Happy Birthday My Shona

God bless you and give you all the happiness in the world Thank you for entertaining us and loving us so much! You will stay young forever so keep rocking like you always do and yes we want laddoo and jalebi for your birthday and thank u so much for giving me a birthday wish' u rocked my day Love u a lot and will always love you Gosh I think I got my bubbly personality from you Thanks for being a wonderful role model for me and I really admire you as a person

Love u tons and I still want those laddoo's! LOL

From Tamanna (your craziest and sweetest fan)

Sliver and blue

Armaan Sreshtha

Dance among the ribbons
of the birthday balloons.
Smile through the lit candles
and sing to the classic happy tune.
Eat the cake of wishes,
frosted with sweet dreams of parties to come.
Blindly swing at the flying unicorn,
sending treasures across the lawn.
Spin among the music and laughter
in your perfect party dress that's brand new.
And till next year my darling,
happy birthday to you Shilpa...

Sliver and blue

Nikita

My msg for Shilpa anand for her birthday

Happy Birthday Shilpa ,May god bless u dear
enjoy your birthday Shona !!!
u r lovely person nd u r so beautiful
love u nd miss u so much !!!

Sliver and blue

Ujala

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kisses, we're ready to send.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHONA
THANXXX 4 COMING INTO MA LIFE
MAY U GET EVERY HAPPINESS OF LIFE ON N AFTER DIS SPECIAL DAY
LUVVV UUU ALOTTT
PLZ COME BACK SOON ON TV

Sliver and blue

Aliya

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Shilpa
Happy birthday to you

I hope you have a blast on your birthday with all your loved ones around you; we fans can already surround you with our love through these messages so I wish you a joyful day on your birthday and a wonderful year ahead of you full of laughter, smiles and tears of happiness. Despite the fact that you were only around on tv for short periods of time, its the imprint that you left behind that has shown your true brilliance, its how you managed to leave such a strong mark on the characters that you have portrayed that has made us your fans. We have supported you from the very start of DMG and have been doing so ever since. We hope we can see you again in a another role because no matter how long the wait is, our support for you will always be there.
You were awesome in the tellyfilm, your chemistry with Viraf was refreshing to watch (he is a brilliant actor himself) but seeing you again on tv was fantastic! i loved how you embraced the role and how your talent in dancing was given full potential to be expressed. Its great to see you growing as an actor with the variety of characters you have portrayed, please continue choosing a variety of roles, co-stars, storylines because as your fans we believe you can fit into any role you try really hard at and we can accept you with other actors besides KSG (contrary to popular belief ) because we know your capable of creating magic anytime you come onscreen. Lets hope that comeback is coming pretty soon So all the best for the year ahead, we will continue to support you all the way!

Love,
Aliya

Sliver and blue

Neeraj

wish you happy BIrthday shilpa love miss u soo much plzzz come bak in fiction we miss u

Neeraj Kumar

Sliver and blue

ShiningStar18

A very very happy birthday.Party
May you achieve all the success in the world.
God bless you Embarrassed

ShiningStar18

Sliver and blue

Amani

Happy Birthday!! I pray that the coming year brings you all the joy and God Almighty showers upon you his countless blessings. Stay happy, stay blessed. Amani

Sliver and blue

Edited by Team_SA - 09 December 2012 at 4:25am

Team_SA

Team_SA

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/jbuCwTVGndJ96n.png[\IMG]

butterfly

Edited by Team_SA - 09 December 2012 at 4:19am

Team_SA

Team_SA

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Edited by Team_SA - 09 December 2012 at 4:40am