Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Biggest Nautanki by Dillu n her Pillu abt to start

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

players they are.. as Dillu said in yesterday's episode everybody is aware of the game.. now i know wat she meant by it.. Pillu is nominated and their nautanki has started.. this so called sati savitri will now show her true colors so dat Pillu wudnt get evicted by entertaining him.. maybe she's gone thru rigorous training sessions wit Juhi Tanaaz n Bakhtiyaar on how to change colors like a girgit..

how i wish both of em shd be thrown out of the house for thinking ppl are fool to fall into their luvy dovy saga.. Pillu k saath Dillu ki exit shd be free this week :p

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow...jst wow...wat are des two upto...kya chal kya raha hai...m scared now...dey might save Rajeev now...😡😡😡😡

Thanks for sharing...😊
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
YEP  --- Sometime I feel that 

- THESE TWO were totally out of work and looking for career revival @
- so they took DIVORCE and approached bigg BOSS with their application
- They convinced BIGG boss that they will add DRAMA and REUNITE at the end of the SHOW --- @
- They decided to work for FREE and infact paid bigg BOSS heavy amount to include them on SHOW -- / @@

BAHOT hi pakau hain yeh MIYA -BIWI --------@@

Coldplaying thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Wow...jst wow...wat are des two upto...kya chal kya raha hai...m scared now...dey might save Rajeev now...😡

Thanks for sharing...😊

exactly look at the sudden care she has developed for her Pillu after his nomination..
Coldplaying thumbnail
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

YEP  --- Sometime I feel that 

- THESE TWO were totally out of work and looking for career revival @
- so they took DIVORCE and approached bigg BOSS with their application
- They convinced BIGG boss that they will add DRAMA and REUNITE at the end of the SHOW --- @
- They decided to work for FREE and infact paid bigg BOSS heavy amount to include them on SHOW -- / @@

BAHOT hi pakau hain yeh MIYA -BIWI --------@@

-Pillu sure was out of work bechara gam mein writer ban gaya tha lol :p :p
-wats wit Pillu saying to Sidhu bhaaji dat he was very famous once upon a time, i mean really Pillu ??
-they paid BB lol
-these tv actore think we viewers are fools saala script jaise play kar re hai since day 1 relationship marriage divorce sabka mazaak bana diya hai 
Unconventional thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

exactly look at the sudden care she has developed for her Pillu after his nomination..

Yeah i mean dey are such good actors...i mean i was like poor Delu and all...bt she showed her true colours...too good girl...👏
Coldplaying thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Yeah i mean dey are such good actors...i mean i was like poor Delu and all...bt she showed her true colours...too good girl...👏

yede ban k peda khaa rahi thi itne din tak showing her sensitive side n fake tears.. now is the time to execute their master plan.. Dillu Pillu n their lame ways of staying in d house
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That means Kashif is leaving soon. 🤔
Unconventional thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

yede ban k peda khaa rahi thi itne din tak showing her sensitive side n fake tears.. now is the time to execute their master plan.. Dillu Pillu n their lame ways of staying in d house

😆😆😆...Agree...did u notice her xpressions during nominations...wen she took Sampat and Karishma's name...it was so OTT...m happy dat she showed her real face so soon...
Originally posted by: CmPunk12321

That means Kashif is leaving soon. 🤔

yes i have feeling that kashif might go this week