Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
  Just saw on SBS - apologize if anyone has posted this already.

Suguni in temple with the diya, TVS has accident and Suguni runs away from temple afte rher diya goes off...she and adi go to vikram and vikram is holding suguni's hands. she looks very worried. Maa thakur and Reva also come and watch.

i dont know hindi that well, so can someone watch and translate for me and folks like me!

Edited by Charuu - 15 October 2012 at 8:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksocendejoykwebbelluvbbatseemasrRaleighbcatxXxNoreen786xXxIstila1gunjan7JulieDtulipdaisyKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVS has an accident - SBS(link added)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
 so now, what is new  ?  sab kuch bura V ke sath hi hona hai...Cry 

but why that cheap girl sug is worry for V, and she went to temple for V  Shocked...  she should dance and celebrate to his accident... and decorate the whole havily to diyas, she should celebrate diwali, before... and should distribute sweets, and she, G and A should give some dan-dakshidha to pandits, and ofcourse  break some coconut in the sita maiya temple...   Angry
me din't see but if diya goes off that means V's life in the denser, no wonder if he has GF like sug any thing possible, and new promo saying that she want to shoot him...so why this drama...? 

Edited by croziaxx - 15 October 2012 at 7:46am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereocendejoysunnyroshicbindia2009M0uNinamitagloryzmuktha_cuteIstilaxXxNoreen786xXxbonny05JulieDtulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRa

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

I dont know what they said in the SBS, but all i hope is they dont crap out saying Vikram staged the whole accident sequence.

Then i would really really quit the show!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyluvbbatIstilaJulieD

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Charuu - do not give them ideas!!!!

BTW - what is SBS?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisyronshaan

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010shunu61gunjan7tulipdaisyronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thank you Charuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thanks dear
Just saw the coverage.

Vikram meets with an accident.
Adi, sugni, reva,gulabia, MT , jiji all are in the mandir for puja.
sugni is praying when her diya goes off and she senses something is wrong.
Adi gets a call that vicky has met with an accident.
Sugni just runs off from there to Vicky leaving behind everyone.
Looks like vicky is badly hurt and bleeding.
Sugni holds on to his hand while Adi too holds him while rest of them are looking at them in shock.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksocendejoyluvbbatSaima2010gaayikaxXxNoreen786xXxcroziaxxForeverSHINeeJulieDronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thank you Charru  for the link!

Jeez  Even Sita Miya is confused in this  stupid story... The diya outs signifying something is wrong??  I thought that would make Sita miya happy since she already blessed  the Adi-Sugni union!
 Why the rest of the diya should  have miraculously  been lighten naaa, since the"devil"  was meeting his rightful punishment. 
  The only darn thing these people good at is  dragging  this story!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereocendejoysunnyroshiSaviosaraffmuktha_cutenamitagloryzluvbbatSaima2010gaayikacroziaxxForeverSHINeeJulieDKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.