Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya may do Nach Baliye and Barun might not

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Sanaya once told her in interview with SBS that she won't be doing Jhalak(though she wanted to) because channel did not permit her and she will be doing Nach Baliye.

But Sanaya also told many a times that Mohit can't dance.And if you see Mohit's interview in IF he did mentioned that he has joined dance classes.So,it looks Mohit and Sanaya will be participating in NB.I am just speculating...!!

Yesss...I am so excited to see her dance.

I have been seeing some posts on Barun participating in Nach baliye with his wife.I don't know about others but I feel its just a rumor.

Some where around 16th june there was news on Barun participating in Nach Baliye with his previous co-actor which is not possible because NB is all about celebrity real life COUPLE.So,I feel this media might just use Barun's popularity.

NB is about dance reality show on couple celebrity but in case of Barun his wife is not from this industry.But still cant say so surely because NB might change their rules and regulations.

NB is not about perfect dancers.Its not Jhalak.I have followed previous sessions of NB and there were many non-dancer.Hiten Tejwani is an example.I remember Gauri still knew how to dance but for Hiten it was not easy.So,even if Barun takes part it won't be that surprising.And moreover I feel NB sometimes takes popular actors so as to get votes.And later on after the competition gets tough these couples are eliminated.Thats what happened with Hiten and Gauri.

And BTW during June there were also some news of Shaleen and Daljeet(Anjali) hosting Nach Baliye.Don;t know whats going currently.

My post is just based on information available and speculation.If the moderators feel this to be irrelevant they may close it.

Cheers..!!
Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

207shikha thumbnail
well thanks for sharing your  piece of information.

cheers.!
This content was originally posted by: 207shikha

well thanks for sharing your  piece of information.

cheers.!

:) Just thought while people are busy forming their own assumptions let me also say something based on my experience with NB.
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
there's a huge question whether NB is really going to happen or not !
I am quite sure its NOT coz SP has too many shows to air on weekends...no time for NB...n all the news r mere rumours
This content was originally posted by: tamy267

there's a huge question whether NB is really going to happen or not !

I am quite sure its NOT coz SP has too many shows to air on weekends...no time for NB...n all the news r mere rumours

Yes..thats very true.Even I was thinking the same.Last time when there was news in June it looked that NB will come soon but till now nothing looks concrete.

Manisha_PJB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow can't wait to see monaya dancing together
we can hope best for barun too
*fingers crossed *