Page 1 of 1

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Guys

Why Don't you Vote for Our forum ??

in User Rating

No matter if the show is supper flop or who u support VikSug Or Adini or Just Vikram

I know this is the best forum we met great friends here so why not to vote for it and make it the best on IF ??

Do vote And Make this best forum too..

its easy when even u open the main page u will see this rank just vote for PSH forum

its not for the show its for us n the forum

Vote... Vote.. Vote..Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiseemasrPutijaChalhovshunu6JulieDtulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Read Do Not IGNORE" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
dear its just that people are not so much excited and happy to see this forum on top ... am not saying they have stopped voting for this show but there was a time we people used to login log out to the forum 10 times a day just to increase chaska meter ratings ...!! sorry to say that time is gone now ...!! Unhappy

and we people very well know the reason ... BTW thank u for reminding we'll definitely vote for PSH forum !!Thumbs Up

Edited by pankhudi11 - 15 October 2012 at 8:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the reminder

I will definitely vote for this form

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

dear its just that people are not so much excited and happy to see this forum on top ... am not saying they have stopped voting for this show but there was a time we people used to login log out to the forum 10 times a day just to increase chaska meter ratings ...!! sorry to say that time is gone now ...!! Unhappy

and we people very well know the reason ... BTW thank u for reminding we'll definitely vote for PSH forum !!Thumbs Up

I agree with u but as I said we are not voting for this show we vote for this forum and its members
its fun to be here I dont know about others but I do visit it 10 times A day Tongue

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ya

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Yes I also visit more than ten times a day and love to read comments
from my forum friends.

ronshaan

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
to keep the rankings up all of you  should come up with interesting posts everyday and discussions should happen in all the posts.

You must all participate in GOTW every week and the more pages we play the game CM ranking will improve.

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
we are trying our best !!!

(See the AT of Varun)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.