Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sneha Kapoor left D3 but fans will never leave her

BeeZ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I often check Swaron/Sneha/Sharon videos on youtube. But this time when i checked I got the news that Sneha is quitting D3. Most disheartening news. I came to know about it late and feel really sad. Since then i have been looking around hunting for any details I can gather about her. I joined this forum (I have never joined a TV forum before) for her only.

I have been searching facebook for her profile or official page where fans can still be in touch with her. Messaged admins of many pages regarding this. Have been commenting on almost every post i come across. Finally thought of creating a post to gather some attention and information about Sneha. Only after she quit D3 I realised how great a fan I am.

I have even seen her videos where she talks about replying to fans' messages on facebook. And some fans send gifts also. So please it is a request, If any of you have any contact detail of Sneha Kapoor, be it a link to FB or twitter, email id or address, please PM. Will be very kind of you. Thanks.