My first SS ''MY BOSS MY LOVE'' ff transfer link #pg27 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Hahahaha !!!...Riddhima slaped tht idiot Sid & threw him out !!!...smooth ! i like that !...update the nxt part ASAP where Armaan now kicks his ass !! ...i want fighting  & action  now !...man !Riddhima kept on sending flowers to Armaan fr continous 2 hrs & consumed 5 cups of coffee !!! thts cool !!! ...she sure made sum florist a rich man   & said gudbye to sleep  tht day  !!! ...& nw mate i gt yr drooling on a barebodied  Armaan thing bt yaar u gt sum male readers too like me ...so pen down sum erotic scenes on Riddhima too ! ...like like Riddhimas towel falls off  or like her dress falls off ...or sumthing abt  her wet hair or lips  anything ... jst things like tht u knw ...i mean u knw better since u r the writer here ! &&& ...ya absolutely dont forget  the bashing up of Sid by Armaan !!!   thnks !
lovely part...i like it very much...continue soon thanks for pm
Wow. Great update. Riddhima at Armaan's house!!!!!!!! Waiting for next update.
Heyyy
Lovely part
So happy riddhima kicked Sid out.
N riddhima is staying at Armaan's house
Woow !!!
Very interesting
Thx for the pm
N continue soon
xxx
Hey all thanx for the love and support ..
really nice Armaan assistant interesting conttt soon
omg

Wowww 

Awesome ss:-):-):-) 

CAN YOU PLEASE PM ME
nice part dear
ridhima has a completely new plan
so dhekthe hai kya ho tha hai😉
PART 4 : MY BOSS MY LOVE

Recap: riddhima in armaan's house

NOW

In the night armaan was just wandering in his vest and cargo .riddhima changed into a short night dress which comes upto her knee only.she was looking cute hott sexyy at the same moment and came out in the balcony where armaan was already there .
Armaan: mam aap jaa kar so jaayiye
riddhima: mujhe neend nahin aa rahi hai .
Armaan asked her to go back to her house.
But riddhima said NO jab tak tum office nahi join karoge tab tak main kahi nahin jaaongi !!
he went into his room and pretended to sleep without saying anything to riddhima. .riddhima was shocked at his behavior and felt really bad .
she mornfully went to her room and try to sleep there.

After 2 hrs armaan woke up suddenly and realized that the room in which riddhima was sleeping do not have A.C how the princess could sleep there?

He suddenly moved to her room she was sweating a lot .
Armaan lift her in his arms and put her into his bed in his room with A.C and he himself slept on the drawing room couch .
Next morning riddhima woke up and found herself in his room she felt very happy that yes armaan cares for her ! soon armaan was there with 2 mugs of cappachino .she drank it and went to get ready .she came out of the shower and was just in her pink towel with wet hairs covering her rosy cheeks.
She just moved into the room soon armaan entered there to ask her abt breakfast was mesmerized over her beauty.
Armaan moved towards her slowly and slowly she moved backwards and soon hit her back to the walls armaan sensualy moved his hands on her cheek put the wet hair locks behind her ear and he pecked a kiss in her nape .
He cupped her face and was tilting towards her lips but soon realized what he doing he swiftly moved out of the room . riddhima was just thinking why she didn' t stop him when he was coming close too her why she was feeling safe in his arms and why she was liking to extend that moment for a longer duration why?

Soon riddhima went to the office .but still in her thoughts the moment she relished with armaan in the morning .Armaan talking to himself man how could i lose my control
mannn i know i love her .but this couple is not possible as look at the status of both of us. She is business tycoon and i m just her employ.
ONE WEEK PASSED BY .
They lived together in that house for one week.armaan prayed her to go back to her house everyday but same answer firstly join the office. On sunday she saw the newspaper and fuming in anger . The headlines was
'' BILLIONAIRE LIVING IN WITH EMPLOY'' . Riddhima sees that and soon called the newspaper office and tried to get the name of the person who recommended this article . She was not totally shocked to hear the name siddhant modi it was .
Riddhima was fuming in anger and armaan saw her and asked what happened mam ?.riddhima says' iss siddhant ko bail mila ki nahin ki nautanki shuru ho gaya .dekho humaare baare mein kya bakwaas chapwaya hai .main toh isse aaj jaan se maar daalungi iss baar to yeh gaya. ..riddhima left the house and drove towards siddhant's house . Armaan who knew the anger of riddhima very well know that now something is gonna happen with that rascal .

Its now abt 10 a m and armaan was getting tensed as its already two hour that she left the house for siddhant's house and still didn't come back ... He was just racing here and there in the house really tensed .

He could not control his tension he started his car and rushed towards siddhant's house in the way he also called the gupta empire to ask whether she reached there directly .but no she hadn't reach the office yet .armaan accelerated his car even more faster ...

He reached siddhant's house and saw riddhima's car there .
Here in siddhant's house
riddhima: u bloody moron .how dare to write such an article abt me and armaan .
Siddhant: jo sach hai wohi likha hai !!
Riddhima: ek toh meri company ko dhoka diya tumhaari wajah se armaan ki naukri gayi aur ab yeh tumhe toh sharam aani chahiye siddhant : sharm toh aapko aani chahiye itne badi businesswoman hokar ek maamuli se employee ke saath so...
Riddhima:u bast**d
Riddhima just held her hand to slap him but he grabbed her hand and twisted it
siddhant: ab mujhse aapko kaun bachayega.
riddhima: main tumhaari jaan le loongi ! Chodo mujhe mujhe choone ki himmat kaise huyi .
siddhant tore the sleeves of her dress.
Riddhima: yeh kya paagalpan hai siddhant
siddhant: armaan ke saath karo to sahi aur mere saath karo to galat
siddhant lifted her in his arms and put her on the couch and pinned her and put himself on her top .
.riddhima tried to push him but her all effort goes in vain ..she start crying and asking for help ...just then a big bang on the glass door ...

Hello all my cell phone do not allow more than 5000 words ..but this part continued in next comment!!.
Read it Edited by sgksg - 11 years ago
PART 4 ;MY BOSS MY LOVE ...CONTINUED...
Riddhima:armaannn!!!!
Armaan throwed siddhant away from riddhima and kicked him in his stomach then punched him on his face lifted him up and throwed him to the glass door the glass door clashes into pieaces ...siddhant was bleeding a lot and armaan again lifted him up and he also get cut from the broken pieces of glass ..blood start oozing out of his hand too ..but he was not going to stop he broke a vase on siddhant's head .he said : tune mere saath dhokebaazi ki tab main chup raha but aaj tune mam ke saath badtamiji ki main teri jaan le loonga .tune inhi haatho se mam ko chua hai ab le ...he hold his hands and rubbed his hands on the broken glass pieces . in the meanwhile riddhima called the police . ...And she shouted armaan to stop as he was beating siddhant like hell and he would not leave him untill he die ..but then only police came and after getting riddhima's statement they took siddhant first to hospital then to police lockup (.after someday siddhant was jailed for 7 years in charge of molestation .)(in future)

Here riddhima and armaan was still in siddhant's house .armaan saw the condition of her dress and he opened his shirt and made her cover with that and he was left barebodied .riddhima was watching at his wounds and soon she torn the sleeves completely which was already partially torn and took his hand and tied it with the cloth .
Armaan was seeing the concern for him in her eyes and was feeling amazing . He just saw love for him in her green almond eyes .and so riddhima also seen love and concern in his blue oceanic eyes    ...

Ab ho gaya yaar ..agle part mein bhi kuch likhna hai ...so bye for this part and plzz reply plzzz if u like it or not!!! And stay tuned for romantic part 5Edited by sgksg - 11 years ago