Fan Fictions

   

Kismat Conn-OS aaja meri baahon mein..Pg143 (Page 90)

Post Reply New Post

Page 90 of 153

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Joined: 30 September 2012

Posts: 13903

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
awesome!!!!
loved all the kodak moments..they made me speechless..
sheen is clevr and smart at manaoifying shree..very naughtyWinkBlushingbut riya caught them poor theyBig smile
loved the wedding ceremonies and the pressing of hands with emotionsWink
sona and rathore had a lovely time together..along with sid...poor kid afraid of new people..
both took care of him very well along with each other..therefore making the doubts of riya clear..!!!
cute confrontations by ariya loved themEmbarrassedSmile
feeding scenes of both couples were super..
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kismat Conn-OS aaja meri baahon mein..Pg143 (Page 90)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Joined: 06 May 2007

Posts: 11831

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya00147

awesome!!!!
loved all the kodak moments..they made me speechless..
sheen is clevr and smart at manaoifying shree..very naughtyWinkBlushingbut riya caught them poor theyBig smile
loved the wedding ceremonies and the pressing of hands with emotionsWink
sona and rathore had a lovely time together..along with sid...poor kid afraid of new people..
both took care of him very well along with each other..therefore making the doubts of riya clear..!!!
cute confrontations by ariya loved themEmbarrassedSmile
feeding scenes of both couples were super..
update soon

thank u...that was such a sweet comment...love u!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha113

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Joined: 30 September 2012

Posts: 13903

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Originally posted by priya00147

<font size="2">awesome!!!!

loved all the kodak moments..they made me speechless..

sheen is clevr and smart at manaoifying shree..very naughtyWinkBlushingbut riya caught them poor theyBig smile

loved the wedding ceremonies and the pressing of hands with emotionsWink

sona and rathore had a lovely time together..along with sid...poor kid afraid of new people..

both took care of him very well along with each other..therefore making the doubts of riya clear..!!!

cute confrontations by ariya loved themEmbarrassedSmile

feeding scenes of both couples were super..

update soon
</font>


thank u...that was such a sweet comment...love u!!

you liked my comment..woww..that was so sweet of you..!!!!
lots of love from meSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011

Posts: 18104

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Reader's Demand :

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Joined: 06 May 2007

Posts: 11831

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Reader's Demand :

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon


isska baari toh weekend pe aayega...
ok will tell u the schedule, its night together tonight
rab ne tomorrow
then KC if possible tomorrow or saturday!!

and i liked ur demand...i loved it in fact...u havent forgotten KC amidst others...thanks dear!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011

Posts: 18104

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand


isska baari toh weekend pe aayega...
ok will tell u the schedule, its night together tonight
rab ne tomorrow
then KC if possible tomorrow or saturday!!

and i liked ur demand...i loved it in fact...u havent forgotten KC amidst others...thanks dear!

okay so i m waiting for a nite together...for today 

KC ko forget karna ...Never possible 

1 of my fav in d stuff i read...n i loved it 

i liked , Rab ne .. and a nite together

I loved  ZMD 

but KC is special ...it is just amazing Smile

therefore d special request...
i told u dis b4 ..but i loved d song selection in KC ...dey were pitch perfect for situationsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Joined: 06 May 2007

Posts: 11831

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23


okay so i m waiting for a nite together...for today 

KC ko forget karna ...Never possible 

1 of my fav in d stuff i read...n i loved it 

i liked , Rab ne .. and a nite together

I loved  ZMD 

but KC is special ...it is just amazing Smile

therefore d special request...
i told u dis b4 ..but i loved d song selection in KC ...dey were pitch perfect for situationsBig smile
hnmmm...KC is my fav tooo...had a tough time closing it...Cry
songs are always a weak point for me...actually i dont listen much noawadays but when i hear some songs, i just get hooked to it and i keep hearing it over and over again...

i will tell u the secret...sometimes, songs give me ideas for the scene...lolWink 


Edited by vidya.anand - 06 December 2012 at 6:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011

Posts: 18104

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

hnmmm...KC is my fav tooo...had a tough time closing it...Cry
songs are always a weak point for me...actually i dont listen much noawadays but when i hear some songs, i just get hooked to it and i keep hearing it over and over again...

i will tell u the secret...sometimes, songs give me ideas for the scene...lolWink 

Songs are my weakness too...
wait i m sending u a link...

its a story for Ariya..which i wrote wid songs...

OMG somgs give u ideas ...WOW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
VIRMAN: KISMAT KA KHEL (completed)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53

Cute_Meenal 420 16638 14 April 2014 at 12:09am
By swathin
Kismat Connection-2: Aaja meri baahon mein Pg15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

vidya.anand 192 9572 15 December 2013 at 12:55am
By Aks13
OS-Pal mein Shaitan,Pal mein Rajkumar!prt3-pg 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

princessnk 119 13852 11 December 2012 at 10:59am
By -AmandaRulz-
meri diary mein chupa hain meri kahani-mayurff

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

snehajose17 155 9961 15 August 2010 at 12:46am
By ..Shreyu..
Teri Baahon Mein---KYPH FF--Part 1-39

2 3 4 5 6 7

pallavi25 51 12655 07 July 2009 at 12:45am
By monikaseth

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.