Fan Fictions

Kismat Conn-OS aaja meri baahon mein..Pg143 (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 153

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Wow Vidya you are on the roll. As Tani said you are killing us.

Romantic Shree, would have never guessed but in a way I think this is how Shree would be.

Loved the Ariya moments as always.

Thanks for the PM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

M.V.Kohli007vidya.anand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kismat Conn-OS aaja meri baahon mein..Pg143 (Page 86)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Wow Vidya you are on the roll. As Tani said you are killing us.

Romantic Shree, would have never guessed but in a way I think this is how Shree would be.

Loved the Ariya moments as always.

Thanks for the PM.

if u remember, Shree was a bit flirty with the girls in the Kalki missing case...thats my inspiration...he was desperate to get a GF...remember?? Wink Smile
So i just developed the story from that angle of Shree...In ETF and with the busy work there, I feel his fun romantic side is often suppressed...When Riya was there, we used to get a glimpse of his friendship side...i mean how good a friend he would make...

thanks to all for those sweet sweet comments
ARIYA always sets me on roll...but now, i guess KC sets me on roll...whenever, i am happy, i write KC...and when sad, tensed or angry, i write ZMD...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashti

Samaira32

Goldie

Samaira32

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Awww this is so damn cute mahn... Lovvveee it
Do cont soon (:

vidya.anand

aptl123

aptl123

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
amazing... 

vidya.anand

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hi vidya im back with meri vahi purani si bak bak leke...

Ok har time ariya ke romance ke baare mein soch soch ke mein to pagal ho gayi...lekin this time...shree tum ne to meri neende uda di...tum ek no. Ke buddhu ho...jab romance karane ka time hota hai to idhar udhar ki baate karate ho aur jab nahi karna hota hai tabho...ek no. Ke romantic ban jaate ho...

Shadi ke sirfm15min se pehale tumjhe romance suza hai...pata shaadi ke baad kya hoga...u know what shree wo kahawat hai na pair pe kulhadi marna lekin tumne to kulhadi pe pair mara hai...ab kya hoga kaun bachayega tumhe arjun se...hey meri tarf mat dekhana...meine thodi bola tha...

Rathore and salaoni ko dekhane ke baad achha laga...wo dono sach mein ek cutemexample hai ariya ke liye as mom dad...

Hey vidya when riya told arjun that everyting is haapen because of arjun...i also think only baby...but when i read that riya is talking about food goshh i feel like in pool of shame...dusara kuch sujata hi nahi...

I love this part vidya awesome written...sorry for late comment...i hope u understand dear...

M.V.Kohli007vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Ok har time ariya ke romance ke baare mein soch soch ke mein to pagal ho gayi...lekin this time...shree tum ne to meri neende uda di...tum ek no. Ke buddhu ho...jab romance karane ka time hota hai to idhar udhar ki baate karate ho aur jab nahi karna hota hai tabho...ek no. Ke romantic ban jaate ho...

Shadi ke sirfm15min se pehale tumjhe romance suza hai...pata shaadi ke baad kya hoga...u know what shree wo kahawat hai na pair pe kulhadi marna lekin tumne to kulhadi pe pair mara hai...ab kya hoga kaun bachayega tumhe arjun se...hey meri tarf mat dekhana...meine thodi bola tha...

Rathore and salaoni ko dekhane ke baad achha laga...wo dono sach mein ek cutemexample hai ariya ke liye as mom dad...

Hey vidya when riya told arjun that everyting is haapen because of arjun...i also think only baby...but when i read that riya is talking about food goshh i feel like in pool of shame...dusara kuch sujata hi nahi...

I love this part vidya awesome written...sorry for late comment...i hope u understand dear...

kaveri ji...bura toh lagega na...i was missing this funny comment, na??? 
anyways, tumne buddhu kissko bulaya??? shree ko ya mujhe??? lol
anyways, dher se hi sahi, comment toh kiya na...bohat bohat sukhriya ji!!

Arjunkibehenkaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

kaveri ji...bura toh lagega na...i was missing this funny comment, na???
anyways, tumne buddhu kissko bulaya??? shree ko ya mujhe??? lol
anyways, dher se hi sahi, comment toh kiya na...bohat bohat sukhriya ji!!

Vidya...samjhdar ko ishara kafi hai...ab tum dono mein se kaun budhu hai...ye tum log hi decide karo...mein yaha baithi hoonpopcorn leke...are vidya fight baad mein...mujhe abhi shree ki shaadi dekhani hai...pata nahi lagta hai shaadi mein extra makeup artist ko bulana padeaga...are wo sheen ke liye nahi shree ke liye...

vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Hello Ariyans...back with a part...a romantic evening to suit the mood of the weekend...Shree-Sheen ke shaadi se kuch romantic pal...hope u like it...its terribly long...sorry, couldnt help it...plz bear with it...and also excuse all errors...wrote it in such a hurry!!!

thanks for all the sweet cute comments and likes...thanks a ton...

Part 6:

As he leans again forcefully, he hears Riya giggling'..He freezes and turns around to face a visibly embarrassed Arjun and Riya who stood there not knowing what to do'..Arjun was in his trademark "What the hell is going on!!" glaring look'.while Riya was sporting a cute dimpled smile meaning "SHreee tum bhi na?"

Shree backed, literally jumped 2 steps away from Sheen and looked at the totally surprised couple giving an innocent "I didn't do anything" look'.

Arjun had a slight smirk on his face or was she imagining it? Riya thought to herself as she alternated her look on Arjun and Shree-Sheen''.

Arjun turned abruptly to Riya "chalo yahaan se'." he literally forced her to walk out of the room with him'.

Riya was trying to explain Shree's action and consoling him'.."unke shaadi bas hone waali hai na'.thoda excited hoga'..bas isiliye'.. itna gussa matth keejiye'..plzz"

Once outside the room, Arjun stopped walking and turned to her "main gussa hoom Riya'par Shree se nahi'..tumse!'..maine kahaa tha gift baadh mein deh denge'..tum zabardasti mujhe yahaan keench laayi!!! You put me in such an awkward situation!!! "

Riya: Oh god'main toh darr hi gayi thi''iss mein awkward kya hai'..humaare Shree aur Sheen hi toh hai'..chill!!!

Arjun glaring at her beaming self'..and her funny remark'..he shrugged his shoulders "forget it'.tum aur tumaari harkatein'.meri samajh ke baahar hai''I am going to meet Raghu sir'..unko mujhse kuch kaam tha! Tum jaavo aur wahaan chup chaap baito'..idhar udhar baaghna matth"

Riya raised her eyebrow meaning "aap phir shuru hogaye!!" and walked away giving him a sweet smile'.

Meanwhile, Shree mistook Arjun's walk out as his anger and is a bit tensed'.kya sochenge Arjun sir mere baare mein?? Shit!! I should have been a bit careful!!! damn" stamps the ground!!

Sheen: Shree, maine pehle hi tumhe jaane ko kahaa tha'.tum toh bade romantic ho rahe teh'..thoda wait nahi kar sakthe teh kya?? [grins cheekily adding to his anger]

Shree: tum ladkiyaan bhi na??? jab main romance kar raha tha, tab bohat enjoy kar rahi thi'.aur ab jab sir ne dekhliye, sab sirf meri galthi hogayi''hmmm''chalo'ab main tumaare paas nahi'.tum mere paas aavoge'..[leaves the room in false anger]

Sheen: [tells to herself with a naughty grin] woh toh main zaroor aavungi and I very well know how to convince you darling!!!

[Soon the wedding proceedings starts'the bridegroom and the bride are called for''through out the wedding, Shree poses a serious look suiting his geeky image'.though his naughty eyes are a traiter, his lips never let out a smile'..Sheen smiles to herself and remains calm and composed''..a slight shyness of a bride crops up on her face'..her parents do the kanyadhaan'..Shree ties the knot, fills her maang'.a typical traditional shaadi with all the rituals and ceremonies'..Raghu sir and wife were very specific on that''..there were no compromises on that''.So Sheen had to accept it''

Arjun and Riya took their places as Sheen's bhaiya and bhabhi on the mandap''.Arjun was gleaming with a unique pride of a brother''though Sheen wasn't his own sister, he loved her very much''especially, they were like his family when he was away from his own family''He knew Shree was a great guy and loved Sheen very much'.He was convinced that she was in safe hands''his only concern while accepting this relationship was the fact that Shree was also a cop and part of ETF which obviously meant that dangers and life risks would always lurk him''..but then Sheen's love for Shree had pushed away all such anticipations''.they, as a couple were ready to face anything together''.

And here they were, after 2 years of courtship, tying the knot forever''..Arjun was happy for them'.and so was Riya'..Shree was one of her best friends'a friend for life''his happiness meant a lot to her'']

Arjun looked at Riya who was standing just beside him with her hands entwined in his'..her excitement about the whole shaadi was evident in her twinkling eyes''she kept pressing his hands in excitement and happiness'..he in turn tightened his grip in assurance''..

As the shaadi proceeded, ARIYA also silently reminisced their wedding and as the pheras were being taken, they renewed their promises too''This wedding brought back their own memories too'

Arjun kept looking at Riya''.and at the same moment, as if she got a hint from him, she turned to his side too'.their eyes locked'.passion and love for her in his eyes were evident''.she instantly blushed and lowered her gaze much to his amusement''he nudged at her fingers in his hold to look at him''.but she freed herself quickly with a grin and rushed to Sonali's side''Arjun glared at the unromantic gesture of hers but he had no choice but give in to her''

[While posing for the camera'..]

Riya: Shreee, thoda smile karo na' why are u so serious??? Phir photographer ko blame matth karna'..saare photos mein bohat bura dikhoge!!!'.'.[Sheen smiles at her comment but controls herself while stealing a glance at her Shree!! Only she knew the reason for Shree's behavior]

Soon after the wedding and blessings taken from elders, the newly weds are given 2 special seater sofa placed on the podium so that friends and relatives can wish and bless them''

There is light romantic music going on in one end and buffet dinner and drinks in another''.

Everything was so perfect and flawless'.the wedding planner were doing a awesome job of it''and none could complain of anything''

Shree was still posing a false anger and wasn't even giving Sheen a look'..though Shree had a tough time resisting a look because Sheen looked absolutely stunning as a new bride, he controlled himself and looked away''

Sheen: [low voice: ab bhi naraaz ho kya??]

Shree: nah nah'..why should I be angry???[falsely smiling widely at all and at her too]
Sheen: [mind voice: indifference huh??? let me see how long do you pose like that!!!]

[Sheen moves slowly closer to him'..When he feels her touch, he tries to shift to the farther end but since the space is limited, he is unable to do after a point''.She moves nearer and shifts into his seat''he looks at her enquiringly "What are you doing Sheen??"]

Sheen: don't act innocent sweetheart'..[smiles at him cheekily]

[he turns off from her in an uninterested manner''She is stubborn too and has no intentions to stop with that'..She looks around and when nobody is looking, plants a quick peck on his cheeks'..]

Shree: [placing his palm on the cheeks, looking at her in shock and also lightly blushing at her gesture'..all his anger melts away at that one kiss'.he comes close to her and whispers] I hope no camera caught this ''agar koyi tumhe dekhletha, toh sochtha ke tum bohat zyaadha desperate ho sweetheart!!''.[winks at her]

Sheen: [blushes realizing what she just did] oh nooo'..[moves back to her seat quickly]
Riya rushes into the scene suddenly

Riya: I saw it'I saw it''[When both look embarrassed'..Riya tries to hush it up] its ok'.it was just me who saw it''.and''.relax i will assume that I never saw it'.forget it'ok'.[catching hold of both their hands'] Shreee, Sheen'..I am so happy for both of u'..
[Shree and Sheen hug Riya and share a very emotional moment which calls for the first Kodak moment'.]

Other moments of love and friendship''

Sonali settles down with Riya for a small chat session'the main topic again being pregnancy, the initial symptoms, do's and don't's etc etc''Sameer joins them soon'.he has Sid in his arms''.Sid seems quite disturbed seeing all strangers around'...in fact, it was the first time, he is surrounded by so many people''

Sameer: [interrupting the girls] hey Sona'..Sid is becoming uneasy yaar'..i think we should put him to sleep''have dinner quickly'lets go back to the room'..

Sonali: [taking out a milk bottle] laao, I will put him to sleep''..

Sameer: [sitting down near Sonali and referring to one of his old friends] woh fatty na?, he took Sid in his arms'..i guess Sid got tensed seeing him''[laughs out] I shouldn't have allowed him!!!

Sonali: [getting Sid from him and inserting the milk bottle in his mouth] how mean Sam?? Poor Sunil'..uska itna mazaag banaana acche baat nahi haan???

Sameer: [noticing that the milk is dripping down] ok ok'.usse chodo''bottle teek se rakho'..see he is not able to drink it properly'.

[Both continue to talk about Sid totally oblivious to Riya'sort of ignoring her'..but she understands their situation and excuses herself from them and goes to the opposite corner'

She had a long hectic day and was very tired after all the running around'Though she hates to admit it, she was really really worn-out'...She just slumped into one of the chairs''.But a strong hand just caught her mid way and made her sit slowly and comfortably
]

Arjun: Riyaaa sambaal ke'..kya hua tumme??? You never listen na??? HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO REST????[seeing her exhausted state] Hmmm sit down now'..[there is a plate on his other hand'..he places that in front of her on the table] mujhe pathaa hai ke tumne kuch nahi khaya hoga'..dekho, main tumaare saare favorite dishes laaya hoom''ab nakhre matth karo'.khaalo'.

Riya: [placing her hand on his cheeks lovingly] thanks Arjun'.aap mera kitna khayaal rakhte ho aur main hoom ki..'..[he keeps his finger on her lips whispering "shhh" and gestures her to eat first'''she smiles, looks at the plate and picks up a piece of roti with panneer masala but suddenly looks up to Arjun before eating it] aapne khaaya???

Arjun: nahi'tum khaalo'..i will have a little later
Riya: ab nau baj rahe hai'..what are you waiting for???? Aap bhi kaalo'

Arjun: aaj toh mere wifey darling is all lovey dovey over me!! Kuch special hai kya aaj??? [winks at her]

Riya: [blushing] aisa kuch bhi nahi'.late ho raha tha, isiliye kahaa..[placing the plate in the seat and getting up]'..rukhiye, I will get a plate for you
Arjun: [holding her hand and forcing her back to the chair] kyun na hum yeh plate share karein???

Riya: [smiling and surprised at his request] really?? I mean sach mein??? [she looks at him disbelievingly as she had never seen him doing such cute things which she always wished for]

Arjun: hmmm'..[cupping her hands and looking into her eyes] woh kehte hai na ek hi plate mein khaane se pyar badhtha hai na???? [smiles sweetly at her]

Riya: arre waah aaj mera pati dev kuch zyaadha hi romantic mood mein hai!!!! Aaj zaroor thunder storm hoga???? Usually when I say or do something like this, you brush it off saying its silly!!! Aaj aapko kya hua??? [keeps her palm over his forehead as if checking for fever]

Arjun: [holds her hand in his'..in a serious tone'and his eyes slightly tearing up] kuch nahi'..bas aaj, mujhe ehsaas hua ke life ke saaare special moments ko jee barr ke jeena chahiye'..agar kisi cheez se humme khushi milthi hai, toh kuch bhi silly nahi hota'.. aur tumaare khushi mujhe sabse important hai Riya!!! Agar maine kabhi bhi tumhe dukh paunchaaya ho toh sorry '..[she stops him]

Riya: [sarcastically] yeh apology day hai kya??? [getting serious herself] agar hai toh, ab meri baari'.main bhi perfect wife nahi hoom '.bohat attitude and ego dikhaathi hoom''''aap se silly reasons keliye ladthi rehthi hoom'..aapke baatein kabhi sunthi nahi hoom'..

Arjun:[snaps her as she piles up complaints about herself] bas bas'..what is this???? Aise line lagaake jaa rahi ho''khabardhaar agar mere wife ke baare mein kuch galath bolo tho'.[smiling] Who told that u aren't perfect??? Mujhe life mein waaapas laane waali tum ho Riya''Arjun wont be Arjun without you jaanu!!!. Arjun ko Riya hi perfect hai'.nothing changes that truth'.samjhe ya Samjaavum??? [pausing for a moment] aur mujhe yeh bhi pathaa hai ke tum world ke best mom banoge''humaara baby bohat lucky hai kyun ki usse tum jaise mom mili hai!!!

Riya: OHHH Arjun'you always make me feel special'..you make me feel wonderful and complete!!!! [Riya reaches out her hands to him'.Arjun stands up and hugs her back''

He touches her forehead with his forehead lightly
That's another emotional Kodak moment'.]

Arjun: [pointing his hand to the opposite corner where Sonali and Sameer are sitting] Riya, I know whats bothering u at the moment'''but as u think, our baby's arrival wont change anything between us'''..Situations change, responsibilities increase but our love will never change'..may be our time gets shared for the baby as well but that's just another phase of life''our life is getting progressed''.from husband and wife, we are getting promoted to the next stage'a papa and a mamma'''[noticing something interesting at the other side, he points out]wahaan dekho'..Sonali aur Sam kitne khush hai Sid ke saaath'..We too will be, in fact even more happy with our baby...we just need to try and find time for our simple joys...samjhe?? [Riya smiles and nods to him]

[Actually, Arjun had read Riya's anxiety'..Riya's mind was restless after spending time with Sonali and Sameer'.She felt that their entire focus was on Sid and they never had time for each other'She felt that they didn't have their private intimate moments which were precious and was very much required in all relationships!!! She also felt that their love had suddenly vanished into thin air''but the sight that Arjun pointed to made her realize how wrong she was!!!! Arrival of a baby only strengthened Sam-Sonali's love and bonding'.]

Now back to Sonali and Sameer''.lets know what Arjun and Riya saw and rejoice!!!
Sid sleeps drinking the milk'..Sameer takes him back from Sonali''and puts him on his shoulders
Sameer: Sona'.you go and have dinner'.i don't feel like having it'.anyways, Sid is comfortably sleeping on me'I don't want to disturb him'..Poor baby'must be really tired of all this!!
Sonali: [pausing] Wait a minute'.

[Sonali goes and gets back with a plate served with all their favorite dishes'']
Sonali: [bringing a spoonful of fried rice near his mouth] hmm'.apna mooh kholo Sam'.
Sameer: [sighing] tum meri baat nahi manogi na???
Sonali: naaah'..kabhi nahi''how will I eat when u haven't had anything Sam''whatever we have, we have it together''ok?

Sameer: [sighing and slyly enjoying her concern and love] OK'..
Sonali: [still feeding him] you better be ok'..no other go!!! [smiles]
Sameer: hey SOna, tum bhi khaao''you were hungry and you haven't had one spoon so far'.wait'.i will give you'

[Sameer, slowly without moving Sid, reaches out for the plate and takes a bit of chapathi and gives to Sonali'']

[Both continue feeding each other and chit chatting happily''..and that's another love filled Kodak moment'''.]

[To be continued]

Edited by vidya.anand - 01 December 2012 at 5:15am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91debosmita2012princessaneekaangelicdeeptiValleryRoseriushibabobenaznivanthi2padamjotGeeta.Rfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiabjeyaDevilish.AngelkirthiiiArya1991luvzindagilaila1994princy48rinku95DesiiiDivaaa.9.Sara.9.littlebrat..sweetchilly..-Lila-aroojarainMaaneetDeewangiM.V.Kohli007kgmupihu_angadKareena1994kunchuGurmeet4DrashtiPumpkinnyumnakapoorKrishnaluv94fatima15sree_swaronPayal_156MoumimonTina2603Sneha113shrutisweety_BlackPearl_Queen.BeeRadhika Shahprava55663_TaNi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top