Kismat Conn-OS aaja meri baahon mein..Pg143 - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
so dis was the reason behind arjun's behaviour 😳
again amused at riya's behaviour..😛
so hard for all to hide from riya!!
weddind was all surprising,lovely and emotional!!!
they are united once again 😊
so an awesome update...!!
Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
lovely dear😳
now i understood why Arjun asked her to stay away from him
he had been planning this all this while,and he wanted to marry again with all rituals
how sweet and romantic😳
loved it dear😊
i myself dont know much about marriage rituals, but i dont think u missed anything dear
and finally the suhagraat, hope you know that this also forms part of a marriage ritual😆
Ress
Edited*
Lovely lovely update 😳 it was too sweet...and i dig the filmy stuff so extra treat for me...the whole update was super sweet...Arjun is toh super cute!! He is awesome!!! Loved Riya's anger in d start and Arjun's witty replies!!
all in all...Loved it 😉
Update soon 😳 Edited by lola123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by haruhi26

lovely dear😳
now i understood why Arjun asked her to stay away from him
he had been planning this all this while,and he wanted to marry again with all rituals
how sweet and romantic😳
loved it dear😊
i myself dont know much about marriage rituals, but i dont think u missed anything dear
and finally the suhagraat, hope you know that this also forms part of a marriage ritual😆

I havent been  to north indian weddings...its all from serials and movies that i wrote it...So i guess there would be less mistakes!!

And about the SR, yeah of course...i wont end my ff without that...afterall Riya ki dream ka sawaal hai na? usse poora tho karna hi padega...

wow such a cute surprise for riya
waitng for next part
i know i am greedy abt ariya and ur ff
aww aww it waz awsomeee no words i lovd itt 🤗

soo sweet of arjun❤️ amazing

dunno y m juz crying😭 khushi k tears such a lvly updateee

tight wala huggieee 4 such a beautiful update dear

lv yaa <3

it was lovly update
ariyas remarriage it was awsome
continue soon
this was such a cute surprise... enjoyed this part most... lovely part... continue soon... waiting for the mst impt part😳
Hey ...
Fab update ...
Awww so Arjun wanted to marry Riya following all the rituals ... So that's the reason behind Arjun's indifferent behavior ... 
The update was so romantic ... Poor Arjun he so desperately wanted to see Riya ... And ufff he's so restless to lift her ghunghat ... Arjun baby wait for some time ... Riya had her perfect dream marriage ...I'm really happy the way they got married in a grand syle n awww rathod did the kanyadan ... That's so sweet ... :)
Ahaaa can't wait for the next part ... ;)
aww. it was such a lovelu update...:)