Kismat Conn-OS aaja meri baahon mein..Pg143 - Page 107

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vidya.anand

hey thanks Pari...waise, u tell about ur long comments and also apologize for that but did i ever tell you that i just love long comments...
nahi right...so here I am to tell you that
I love reading big comments and thanks for liking my stories so much

yes KC is very special to me...its my first FF in this forum...so its kind of magical for me and is my ever green lucky charm as well
thanks for taking the efforts to read it fully and that too so quickly...and taking even more effort to give me your comment on it...Love u for all that dear!๐Ÿค—
thanks a ton!
okie.. soo its all good if i type essays for comments.. okie relief๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
hmm, i did read the starting where u mentioned that it was your first mastermind.. so it's understandable that it is very close to your heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arreey di, thanks maat bolo, embaress kaar rahe ho๐Ÿ˜ณ.. i had to read it, it was just soo damn addicting & like i had to know what happened next.. it wasn't a thriller, yet i couldn't handle the suspense of not knowing what happened next๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. 
aur haan, i should be saying thanks to u tht i got to read such a touching story.. all i had to do was write a comment, nothing more.. u did the hard yards!!! sooo don't thank me
pari๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

diii...plzzz plz post it back...plz nah..plz..
Why u deleted os parts dr...plzzz post thm back...๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I would like to read this story again. can u send me the same. Pls vidhyaaa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I want to read this... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Missing it so much... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oh my god.. Hw did I miss this story for this long..? 
Now I have to read it all over again I guess.. 
Still looking forward to it.. Will comment later.. 
Kinda busy for a week..