Fan Fictions

Kismat Conn-OS aaja meri baahon mein..Pg143 (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 153

ariyabestfan

IF-Dazzler

ariyabestfan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
great...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kismat Conn-OS aaja meri baahon mein..Pg143 (Page 151)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariyabestfan

IF-Dazzler

ariyabestfan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
nice...

vidya.anand

ariyabestfan

IF-Dazzler

ariyabestfan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
nice ..

vidya.anand

bright_star89

Goldie

bright_star89

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hey Vidya, 
finally finished reading kismat connection..some later OSs are left in thread 2 though..
Wonderfully written! light, breezy and so romantic!Embarrassed
Very different characterisation..arjun- riyakitne romantic hai yaar:)
i specially loved the end note dt u added , each from the character's pov.. brilliantly written...:)Clapit is such a feel-good note.. made me happy from within:) 
the OS- I loved the holi partWink
 u are a brilliant writer Vidya..Glad to read ur works...Smile

vidya.anand

Vampire-queen

IF-Sizzlerz

Vampire-queen

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hi vidya di
finally i have started reading this one.
He he. Told you na..;
your kahaniya dilse is bookmarked...he he...
This is awesome concept.
Rosha and riya were bffs and lastly ariya married,,phew..
So here sona is mrs. Rathod . Nice.
But shadi kyun ki??

vidya.anand

Vampire-queen

IF-Sizzlerz

Vampire-queen

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Just finished part2
riya's pov was hilarious. She thought arjun will come and took her to his room..lol
so here is the reason of this marriage.
Riya's antics are lovely.
And also loved her convo with rosh. Thats was such a cute part. when she said, hamare pati..lol

vidya.anand

gujjupari

IF-Dazzler

gujjupari

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hey di!!!
i told u na tht i started reading KC... welll in three days & i hve already finished the FF & epilogues & the OSs in both the two threads... & OMG it was SOOO AMAZINGClapClapClap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mano yah na mano, the only ariya story i hve read from the very start to the very finish!!!!! and it was sooo damn gooodBig smileBig smile... 
i hve always considered u as one of the best writers on IF, but this just drives it home tht u r an amazing writer, with an amazing talent of weaving an immense range of emotions and depth into fictional characters, which makes them all extremely beliveable & relatable... hats off to u diThumbs Up!!!! u write with such grace and emotion & including roshini in this FF was like a cherry on top!!! 
i loved reading alll the romance and nok-jhok & the emotional scenes btwn all the couples in the two threads... it was like eating jalebis, they r always good & never gets old or boring (bad analogySilly, kya karu ek number ki bhukkad hoon naLOLLOL) with this FF, i hve cried, laughed, blushed, giggled, u name it & hve done it allLOLLOL
pari
PS: ab yeh toh sacchi mein ek essay ho gaya, the longest comment ever from my part.. sorry agn for making u read alll thisEmbarrassed maaf kar dena di, over excitment main bohat kuch write kar liyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Edited by gujjupari - 21 June 2013 at 6:56am

vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gujjupari

hey di!!!
i told u na tht i started reading KC... welll in three days & i hve already finished the FF & epilogues & the OSs in both the two threads... & OMG it was SOOO AMAZINGClapClapClap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mano yah na mano, the only ariya story i hve read from the very start to the very finish!!!!! and it was sooo damn gooodBig smileBig smile... 
i hve always considered u as one of the best writers on IF, but this just drives it home tht u r an amazing writer, with an amazing talent of weaving an immense range of emotions and depth into fictional characters, which makes them all extremely beliveable & relatable... hats off to u diThumbs Up!!!! u write with such grace and emotion & including roshini in this FF was like a cherry on top!!! 
i loved reading alll the romance and nok-jhok & the emotional scenes btwn all the couples in the two threads... it was like eating jalebis, they r always good & never gets old or boring (bad analogySilly, kya karu ek number ki bhukkad hoon naLOLLOL) with this FF, i hve cried, laughed, blushed, giggled, u name it & hve done it allLOLLOL
pari
PS: ab yeh toh sacchi mein ek essay ho gaya, the longest comment ever from my part.. sorry agn for making u read alll thisEmbarrassed maaf kar dena di, over excitment main bohat kuch write kar liyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

hey thanks Pari...waise, u tell about ur long comments and also apologize for that but did i ever tell you that i just love long comments...
nahi right...so here I am to tell you that
I love reading big comments and thanks for liking my stories so much

yes KC is very special to me...its my first FF in this forum...so its kind of magical for me and is my ever green lucky charm as well
thanks for taking the efforts to read it fully and that too so quickly...and taking even more effort to give me your comment on it...Love u for all that dear!Hug
thanks a ton!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top