Supernatural

Confusions/Loopholes..#2 x s08e02 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Nice topic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusions/Loopholes..#2 x s08e02 (Page 2)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
res :p

-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delena-cious

err...wat to say...m confused as myself...we cant really predict anything with SN...but yeah..one thing about sam thor winchester, he shouldnt have left it ther but i guess, we never know, they might have it later on LOL
and dean might have let go of cass hands when he was falling because he mustv been surrounded by the creatures that time... dean is not a kind of guy whod let go of anyone close to him even if he is fighting for death but also...seeing the way dean has become hardened after his purgatory experience, he might have one can never know wat truly happens to cass. we just have to wait and watch.

I agree and I hope its true.
 ok then lets wait and watch :)

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

#

Yes, according to Cass there's a price on his head and Leviathans would grab him the moment they get a chance. But it wasn't made clear whether or not the all Leviathans in Purgatory were aware that Cass and Dean are stuck in Purgatory. Cass might have met a few monsters here and there but whether or not he met a leviathan is still unclear. Also, IDK if the monster Dean met was a vampire or a leviathan or something else. Cass is an angel. Purgatory is not a very suitable place for angels but he may still a some of his powers that might have helped him to go into hiding. And Purgatory isn't exactly a Las Vegas. Its more of a dangerous land where every animal has its own hiding/living place. << That's the most probable explanation I can come up with. Ermm

still on a lake in open and a measely lil shit of a monster knew the way to that guy. Lolz. vaise I am not much worried about it !LOL

We still do not know if Sam has taken the weapon or he has left it there. Besides, Winchesters are not the kind to go after Supernatural powers or weapons. Supposing they have it with them, it'll be so that they can destroy it and no one ever will have access to it. Would save them a lot of trouble, you see. They had plenty of chances to gain some kind of Supernatural ability but they always decided against it. Ammunition is their type.

#hmmm here I agree man . and yes I just thought of this , but what if Sam accidently hit impala with that hammer? belive me the world will end. dean will make sure of itLOL so I guess its better that sam left hammer there. nice explanation here girl !

#

Um, I don't think he needed Kevin. He needed the tablet more. During the auction he couldn't have done anything or else it would have pissed the Gods off. And when it was discovered he was possessing Kevin's mother, he probably thought one step at a time. Anyway Kevin is not of much use without the tablet nor is the tablet without Kevin provided there isn't another Prophet in the pipeline.
but he did! remember what sam said in the end? while pulling his hair?(i wish he was successful in pulling them a little more.. still)
he said," crawley still needs him!! whats the child thinking!!"
moreover it was just dean n sam there. two guys he could have easily flicked to the wall and taken kevin with one click of a finger. what stopped him? his inner desire to rendezvous with mosse and squirrel? again n again?
This question better be posed to Crowley. He'll probably know the nitty gritties of it first before deciding to get rid of it.
guess I agree with this one lolz!

#

No, she didn't lose her soul. She was just too shaken to say anything. When a demon possess a human, it leaves them in a not so good condition for a while. Plus, this was King of Hell. There is bound to be some side-effects.
man thanks so much for clearing this up. may be I was being stupid but this didnt even come to mind !! . I am loosing my touch

#

Anyone here would first think Dean left Cass behind. I don't think so. 'Cause that's not Dean Winchester. This is a cliff hanger buddy, there'll be a lot to it than meets the eye. Don't go for such long shots. Dheere dheere sab samajh aa jayega. LOL

I hope so !!! I so so hope so man !!

xoxo

^^ I hope this helped. Embarrassed  Btw, nice topic! :)
thanks for the reply hun and see the lazy me finally replied !!Big smile

herms_angel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.