Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pakeezah

Or counter-propoganda

U should talk when u actually have evidence that so called video. No need spread poison on this board.
The producer shows what he wants, Team Atif shows what
was edited like his dedication to Arfa Karim.

What poison r u talking abt?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The producer shows what he wants, Team Atif shows what
was edited like his dedication to Arfa Karim.

What poison r u talking abt?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

This whole topic is poison as ppl are hating a contestant, how he can't sing yada yada yada. then some video footage. Why dont you talk when you have seen video. You guys sit like some old ladies and talk about stuff that is not aired or there is no footage you have seen. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by preetie

This whole topic is poison as ppl are hating a contestant, how he can't sing yada yada yada. then some video footage. Why dont you talk when you have seen video. You guys sit like some old ladies and talk about stuff that is not aired or there is no footage you have seen. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It is poison..pakistani team is better than India..

Just read Atif's blog..full of poison...Atif behaves gora wannabe and don't like his personality, his body language is full of hate towards Indians.
Originally posted by April2007

It is poison..pakistani team is better than India..

Just read Atif's blog..full of poison...Atif behaves gora wannabe and don't like his personality, his body language is full of hate towards Indians.

I havent read his blog as I have seen enough non-sense from pakis on utube how they are light skinned and Indians are dark. How they are good looking and Indians are not. How indians are short and they are taller. Its like beauty contests πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I have seen plenty of dark and not so attractive pakis in canada. There was pic of Veena Malik and she was almost painted white and compared as lighter than Bipasha in one of the video πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We all know Veena is no white girl. Just like there are light skinned pakis there are plenty of light skinned indians. There are tall and short people in every nation. Some of them just get on internet to spew these types of pathetic statements and it is their daily workout activityπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. This hatred towards India from pakis is very new as I never paid any attention.

I havent read his blog as I have seen enough non-sense from pakis on utube how they are light skinned and Indians are dark. How they are good looking and Indians are not. How indians are short and they are taller. Its like beauty contests πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I have seen plenty of dark and not so attractive pakis in canada. There was pic of Veena Malik and she was almost painted white and compared as lighter than Bipasha in one of the video πŸ˜† We all know Veena is no white girl. Just like there are light skinned pakis there are plenty of light skinned indians. There are tall and short people in every nation. Some of them just get on internet to spew these types of pathetic statements and it is their daily workout activityπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. This hatred towards India from pakis is very new as I never paid any attention.

Atif is very average looking with lots of attitude..

You should go utube and listen to the abuse Pakistani shower on Indian..in one episode the Pakistani says that India has no culture of its own, ..all Indian culture was brought in by muslims invadors..we should tell Atif and co to sing in muslims countries..they hate Indian women..they are ugly ..dress up in improper clothes..they find faults with Indian men and specially hate south indians..they call them dark and smelly..they hate non-muslims and call the kaffir (an abuse)..the list goes on..

If there was no hatred for non-muslim we would be one country...just watch Atif abusing Indian singers and putting them down...are these actions of a decent person on a national tv.

Originally posted by April2007

Atif is very average looking with lots of attitude..

You should go utube and listen to the abuse Pakistani shower on Indian..in one episode the Pakistani says that India has no culture of its own, ..all Indian culture was brought in by muslims invadors..we should tell Atif and co to sing in muslims countries..they hate Indian women..they are ugly ..dress up in improper clothes..they find faults with Indian men and specially hate south indians..they call them dark and smelly..they hate non-muslims and call the kaffir (an abuse)..the list goes on..

If there was no hatred for non-muslim we would be one country...just watch Atif abusing Indian singers and putting them down...are these actions of a decent person on a national tv.

Sometimes insecure people barks at other just make themselves feel good. I would care less what they think of indian women or my culture.  Indian culture influenced by muslim culture is beyond me..as there is no cousin marriages or more than one wife so people who think that is bit out to lunch. At the end of the day what matters is what third party thinks of a given nation...it is quite negative when it comes to pakistan and they should work on improving that instead of waste time throwing stones at others. I never thought of them as competition in any capacity.

Sometimes insecure people barks at other just make themselves feel good. I would care less what they think of indian women or my culture.  Indian culture influenced by muslim culture is beyond me..as there is no cousin marriages or more than one wife so people who think that is bit out to lunch. At the end of the day what matters is what third party thinks of a given nation...it is quite negative when it comes to pakistan and they should work on improving that instead of waste time throwing stones at others. I never thought of them as competition in any capacity.

I agree...I think of them more as a nuisance..something we have to put up with...but all this Aman ki Asha is fluke..

Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
his dedication to arfa karim is shown on utube even if the producer
cut it out in episode. and mulazim coming and having showdown
with yashraj...u dont hv to be a rocket scientist to know a whole
lot been edited.

anyways im not wasting any more time on this topic. neither
do i even open topics posted by preeti, april and some others
who only want to argue and demean the pakistani team. ur
not interested in discussing. and im not interested in only
hating and bringing up pak vs india controversy. this is only
music show so no need to diss either pakistani people or
indian people and discuss colour/etc.

his dedication to arfa karim is shown on utube even if the producer
cut it out in episode. and mulazim coming and having showdown
with yashraj...u dont hv to be a rocket scientist to know a whole
lot been edited.

anyways im not wasting any more time on this topic. neither
do i even open topics posted by preeti, april and some others
who only want to argue and demean the pakistani team. ur
not interested in discussing. and im not interested in only
hating and bringing up pak vs india controversy. this is only
music show so no need to diss either pakistani people or
indian people and discuss colour/etc.

Quit preaching to us ..preach to your own first..read the thread opened by Pakistani's and also read your own very rude and insulting post for the Indians and Ashaji..

Chale aate hai dusro ko sikhanai...