Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Hi friends..

guys jst want to tell something they edited yesterday episode when yash said that he can sing better and challenge ameer  our pakistani heroEmbarrassed as per ameer yash sang and ameer won bt they edit that partAngry loser yash

ameer said that was the reason when atif said u already out to yash bcoz ameer already won bechara yash insulted that's y they didn't show Angry 

i want to see that partLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arnav_addictedMahinKanaadan_k

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Editing" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
oh. I thought someone else on forum said yash sang beautifully during that part? but

this makes more sense.

if this is true. its really getting weird out there. the sooner the show gets over the better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaadan_k

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

oh. I thought someone else on forum said yash sang beautifully during that part? but

this makes more sense.

if this is true. its really getting weird out there. the sooner the show gets over the better.
its true ameer only told that

anaadan_k

SaDDaM..

SaDDaM..

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
We'll Get That Video Soon Cause They Edited . IT will Be aired by Atif's team I hope everything Goes Right 
- Yashraj Couldn't Sing that In fact He was out of Sur in That Note 
 Usne Ek esi Cheekh mari Ameer ki Level ko attempt karne ke liye But wo besuri and flat thi  ! 
 That's wot I came to Know From Atif's Team 

anaadan_k

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
seriously i dont like this yash ...and i must say all pakistani  contestents are so good they never try to say ke mein yeh karoon ga ...woh karoon ga but its really sad that indian contestents have started this war on the stage now and batmeezi on the stage ...i love only diljaan very down to earth and loved him when he huged atif and kissed him and shame on  the producer who did not show the whole thing a big shame...now we can clearly see why they showing only atif argu not himesh just to show make india goody but alas ...haqeeqat chup nahi sakti banwat ke aslon se ..khushboo aa nahi sekti kabhi kagiz ke phoolon se...
and one more thing i want to say to yash...if he thinks india is not less than anyone else then what the hell he go to pakistan ustad rustam ali khan to learn Abida gi gazal and  runa  ji came on the stage to appreciate him...very sad . shame on u yash ...namak haram monkey face

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKanaadlkymeme

anaad

anaad

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaDDaM..

We'll Get That Video Soon Cause They Edited . IT will Be aired by Atif's team I hope everything Goes Right 
- Yashraj Couldn't Sing that In fact He was out of Sur in That Note 
 Usne Ek esi Cheekh mari Ameer ki Level ko attempt karne ke liye But wo besuri and flat thi  ! 
 That's wot I came to Know From Atif's Team 

How can they release the unedited video...it's the property of the show makers...Confused

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
if they can edit then they have the right to show

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
The hug Indian participants gave mulazim for winning sur taj was very warm and genuine.

Yay! I don't think there is real bad feeling between two teams.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004braveusmanfrozen.devil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.