hell or married life (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ashes267

ashes267

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
my life cnt b a subject of a novel. U knw wat i knw tht i hv made millions of mistakes in life just like u n others did , as life doesnt come wid an user's manual. I dnt hv any complaints wid any1 related to my life bcos wateva happened wid me was bound to happen as i can hav control ova my life n and actions bt i cnt hv the same on others . I m nt whining .wateva i hv written so far is real n based on mobile phone recordings, emails , chats . Ppl outside of india belive tht india is limited to only big metro cities n bollywood movies which totally wrong . FYI 80% indian population is still livin under poverty line n livin villages n they r money minded jst like my in-laws . We hv totally diff culture frm ur western world n u hv 2 respect it as we respect urs . Wateva i hv written is jst 4 the sake of my satisfication n i m nt expectin any solution frm any1 frm virtual world .

I wanted 2 talk 2 my wif n sort out our minor problems jst to save this marriage bt as her life is cntrlled by her parents, i m nt allowed 2 speak 2 her since past 6 months neither do i knw her whereabouts . Wat do u expect me to do in such case jst keep quiet n let tht bashtard , my FIL to ruin my life ? I hv to spit out my frusteration sumwhere n thts wat i m doin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hell or married life (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vivahzone

vivahzone

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I am sorry for that. which you have really felt. That's why before marriage you have to think about all the matters like, how, what, why, where. every thing. then you have to decide and get married. 

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
i read most of your story ... your problem doesnt seem that big to me ... you guys can work it out she needs to grow up ... i dont understand something her sis found a job for u in mumbai but u never tried to get any info like salary and living cost  i dont know if moving there would have been a good thing but you could have tried to entertain her by finding info  and they could have declined it ... also from whatever i have read i didnt see the word "love" u never wrote that u loved her or she loved you ... that seems suprising here you are trying to fix ur relationship with her but the word love doesnt come to mind at all

Post Reply New Post

Go to top