Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s123vi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@pakeezaah
asha bhonsle keeps trying to sing on the show ...

well..dont u think this is wat called d passion 4 d singin! abidaji n runaji r also singers bt they keep sittin lyk owls n gv pts. as if singin is secondry 2 thm!
asha ji is d only 1 who pts out d mistk n thn shows d right way thru  singin!! i don thnk othr 2 judges hv  that much calibre n confidence!

Edited by s123vi - 11 years ago
sabeena.20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like two judges at this time according to their singing and judgement. Abida is the most worst singer and dishonest lady.
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabeena.20

I like two judges at this time according to their singing and judgement. Abida is the most worst singer and dishonest lady.

I hated it when Abida forbade Indian team to sing sufi songs because she has sung them therefore they are her property. This is the generous sufi Abida..who thinks only she can do justice to the songs by going in trance.  I find this very egoist nothing spiritual regarding this kind of selfish behaviour. 

April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakeezah

well she looks young, she talks young, they showed her at home with her mum

she is unmarried so she cant be too old and definitely she is nowhere near 70.

Actually she doesn't look young, her face and her demeaner is of somebody who is in late twenties. She comes across as artificial..pretending to be childlike..pretty annoying..as if she is hiding behind her plastic smile.

Four years ago she came to Saregama with her mother and inbetween she wanted to quit the show because people in Pakistan were talking about her and didn't want her on stage..later on she decided to stay.

It is funny she came back with the same 18years old story, but what happened to quitting and all the drama done by her and her mom, ..

Marriage has nothing to do with age..maybe she is on the stage that is why she is finding difficult to get married in Pakistan..btw, she doesn't seem to come from a class, who couldn't care less...
She is very phony and it comes across in her singing...her mannerism and singing is too phony..doesn't touch your heart. She can never ever sing like Aman or Diljaan
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Please continue all discussion here: Biases. Furthermore, this thread will be reviewed and those who have violated any rules will be contacted.

Just a friendly reminder to stick to the show and avoid posting other content.

Topic Closed.

- SK Devt Team