Suggestions / Comments

Please help! IMP!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Can someone please tell me how to download and add subtitles to a movie downloaded by utorrent?

Any kind of help will be highly appreciated!
Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please help! IMP!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Go to www.opensubtitles.org

Select English as language and search by the movie name. Download the file, extract the file from zip. Put it in the same folder as the movie file and rename it exactly as the name of movie file. And to display it, you will need a codec pack like KLite or you can separately download DirectVobSub for subtitles in Windows Media Player. Software like Media Player Classic and VLC will show without any 3rd party plugin.

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Go to www.opensubtitles.org

Select English as language and search by the movie name. Download the file, extract the file from zip. How do you do that? Put it in the same folder as the movie file and rename it exactly as the name of movie file. And to display it, you will need a codec pack like KLite or you can separately download DirectVobSub for subtitles in Windows Media Player. Is that a kinda software? Software like Media Player Classic and VLC will show without any 3rd party plugin.

I'm sorry, I suck at d technical stuff!
Though thanks for the help! Please answer my question!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Okay, go to the site first.

There is a search box and language box to right. It says "ALL". Select the language in which you want subtitles, generally English.

In the search box, start typing the movies name. Automatically matching names will pop up. Select the one you want. It will open the page. Like this is the page of Dark Knight for example : http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/sublanguageid-eng/idmovie-31260

Generally you will have 1 file only so choose from the 1CD options on page. There will be many subtitles. You can try each one till you get the one that perfectly matches your timings. To download, click on one of them. That will take you to the download page. Click the link that says "Download(.zip)"

As to the software you need this : http://www.free-codecs.com/download_soft.php?d=7086&s=775&r=

Post Reply New Post

Go to top