ArShi FF: Something About You Thread#1 *COMPLETED* - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
AWWW... arnav is so flat on kushi at first sight...loved his reaction and surprise on seeing knowing kushi.. looking forward to the next part...
"The campus was packed with students walking in snail pace & adult-looking juvenile girls chatting among themselves right in the middle of the road! " *grinning wildy* It reminds me of my friends and me!! We are exactly like this!! Slow, in the middle of the road, not a care in the world, just talking and talking!! Thankfully no cars do come our way and had it been so and to top it if there was ASR in it, *sighs* well each girl on the road would have fainted :P

One must learn how to check out a girl from the ASR :P "101 ways to check out a woman - By ASR"

"Arnavji"..aww how cute is that!!!

Arnav must have been flabbergasted!! The woman he was admiring just a few seconds before turns out to be the Khushi Kumari Gupta!! I so wanna see his face!!

He's guilty too..ahem..for checking out her butt!! Oh really ASR and you are even gonna maintain some distance from her? It would be 8th wonder of the world :D

Precap is awesome!! Aag dono tararf barabar hai!! Looking forward to it!!

P.S Thanks for the pm :)

and like this a storm hit the great ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...so why he came...she likes him...will they b together...so many questions that only ur updates can answer so update FAST...thanks for pm:)
i was so waiting for u to start writing again something and m glad that this time its FF :)
will luv to read further...😃😃😃
ur khushi is definitely interestinng. i want arnav to be without the gel-back hair too
love the concept
Loved it arnav seems to have a strong attraction to khushi
awesome 1st part. cant wait to read more of it:)
Loved part 1!! I'm so excited that your back with a new story.
OOOHHH!! W8ing 4 more eagerly!!!!