Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
First things first, I'm sorry. Wait? Why am I sorry? Maybe because I've been so dead inactive and lost all my friends I ever made on this forum! I feel so ridiculous for not being here and withdrawing from all the freak out talks! I dont even know if this makes sense, but I really MISS YOU GUYS so very much!

And I know more than 90% of you have forgotten me, so just to remind you all, I'm Ayushi and I'm called Aisha! :D A typical chatterbox... And yes that brings me to the reason why I made this thread ( It wasn't just for apologizing and telling you guys that I love you, Aisha is known for entertaining so here I am with an entertaining thread :D ) 

I was just watching the KMH2 videos as a refresher after my exams! Yes, exams were the reason I was away  ;)
So I all of a sudden had this idea striking me up, What is the first thing which comes to your mind when you thing of Arohi Ahluwalia?

Beauty? Cuteness? Nose ring? Love? Family? No?
No points for guessing, it definitely is her crazy, talkative, bubbly and chatterbox nature! Initially when I watched KMH2, her talkativeness attracted me the most, it made me connect to her. I'm sure many of you also feel the same..
So here I want you to post all the videos where Arohi is at her talkative best, scenes or episodes where she's being bubbly and a chatterbox. Post links so that we all can move up from Arjun's hotness for once to Arohi's adorableness! 
For me it has to be the first episode, the cottage scene when she went drunk, the time she was changing in the hotel room and talking to Gauri and so many more ( It'll be great if anyone added links of those as well ) .. Share yours with links please!

Also, if anyone wishes to share any scene from a movie which reminds you of Arohi's talkativeness, you can post that too! Like Genelia, in most movies is utter cute and talkative, she reminds me of Arohi!

Okay so that's the random thought which struck me, I know its super lame but then I hope it turns out fun with discussions and links! =)

Post and enjoy!
Iloveyouall!
And I'm officially BACK! Yiipppeee!

Edit - Also, Kittu as Dr. Nidhi was just so cute and talkative in the few episodes I saw of KTLK!
So feel free to add links to  Nidhi's chatterbox moments too!  =)
Oh I love Kittu going on and on talking in her roles! Utter cuteness  <33
P.S. Once we're done with all talkative moments, I've a surprise!!!   Big smile

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 15 October 2012 at 12:56am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69crackedxKaranKritikaxpinkyfrkaranikaarjuhi4evacherry227mon.sayan17.com--Anjali--Arjuhi_kkArjuhisis...vibha...shibz.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arohi Ahluwalia, the bubbly chatterbox! :D" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkyfrkaranika

Goldie

pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Hey..welcome back Hug awesome thread Wink found this scene from 24th november 2010 episode in which arohi is going on and on  LOL

and this one too LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaShethcherry227mon.sayan17.comAyushiSinghaniashibz...vibha...

pinkyfrkaranika

Goldie

pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
and Geet (Kareena Kapoor) from Jab We met also reminds me of arohi lol ROFL specially movie ke starting wala train scene mein LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227...vibha...

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Also, Kittu as Dr. Nidhi was just so cute and talkative in the few episodes I saw of KTLK!
So feel free to add Nidhi's chatterbox moments too!  =)

cherry227...vibha...

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
what a fab post ayushi!!! you're right, her craziness n talkative nature connected me to her instantly and i kind of could relate to her too! also geet from jab we met had a similar character... in fact a lot of my friends told me that when they saw jab we met, kareenas character reminded them of me!!! im a crazy chatterbox too who talks first and thinks later... completely impulsive and often find myself in awkward situations LOL 

arohis talkative nature is one, but her spontaneity and immediate change of subjects is something that i find totally adorable Day Dreaming (i do that a lot too) ROFL 

one particular scene ill never be able to forget is when the pandit has come to her place to see her kundali... and amongst all the information and questions exchanged between her mom, DJ and the pandit, arohi asks him "panditji... mein aaj raat ko HOT toh lagungi na???" ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

shibz...vibha...

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

what a fab post ayushi!!! you're right, her craziness n talkative nature connected me to her instantly and i kind of could relate to her too! also geet from jab we met had a similar character... in fact a lot of my friends told me that when they saw jab we met, kareenas character reminded them of me!!! im a crazy chatterbox too who talks first and thinks later... completely impulsive and often find myself in awkward situations LOL 

arohis talkative nature is one, but her spontaneity and immediate change of subjects is something that i find totally adorable Day Dreaming (i do that a lot too) ROFL 

one particular scene ill never be able to forget is when the pandit has come to her place to see her kundali... and amongst all the information and questions exchanged between her mom, DJ and the pandit, arohi asks him "panditji... mein aaj raat ko HOT toh lagungi na???" ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

I so so agree. My friends said the same!

Oh yeah that scene was soo freaking hilarious! Can you post the link by any chance? ;)
Lol, and I'm glad you liked the post! Spread the word among friends and even KTLK fans.. Initially, I thought it was a lame idea! Lol!

A longer reply coming once I'm on via laptop!

cherry227...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
awesome post aisha!!! arohi ahluwalia is truly a chatter box, bubbly
all the jungle scenes were awesome
the one were she hits rajveer and asks money frm arjun was hilarious
also the scenes after removing bullet froms arjun
this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTpqlqE-99U&feature=youtu.be

Edited by ...vibha... - 15 October 2012 at 8:17am

cherry227shibz

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
cute topic ayushiBig smile

there r many scenes where she is jst mind blowing...

one particular scene is where during jai's wedding ceremony where  arjuhi r pretending to be perfect couple infrnt of jai's parents n she srts of with "raj k papa"...n all in punjabi tone...omg!!! i jst lovvveee that scene...arjun's expressions r too adorable in that sceneEmbarrassed

another one is during jungle scenes when they going to sarhali she strs her chatter n goes on an onnn...she is like "bachpan me tum bahut chote the na...actually main bhi bahut choti thi...mujhe to  bachpan ki koi bhi baat yaad nhi...infact mera birth date bhi mujhe meri family ne bataya..."ROFL

she ws tooo cuteEmbarrassed

cherry227shibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top