Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Thanks Lalit, for the detailed promo scenes. I feel so relieved after knowing that DK now knows about Disha's love for him. I am so happy for DK that I had to thank you once again for this wonderful scene and I am just dying to see this episode when we get here in Europe.

It is good for DK otherwise I felt so bad for him that what he must be going through after constant denail and rejection by Disha, the women he ever loved in his life and totally changed himself for her.

majaπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

lalgulab thumbnail
Originally posted by: maja

It is good for DK otherwise I felt so bad for him that what he must be going through after constant denail and rejection by Disha, the women he ever loved in his life and totally changed himself for her.

majaπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Yep.. it has to be a big blow to his ego 😳  But he doesn't have to worry about anything anymore.  His lady love has admitted that she loves him as well.. awww 😳

stonex thumbnail
its a good promo but Sum has no right to say as she was in the a similar situation as her few years ago. so she should choose her words more carefully otherswise shes made to look like a fool by the useless writters of TD who write the dialogues. Plus is the series people dont get the chance to give they argument and they just listen to one side of the situation and make a judgment.
ladyD&DKluv4evr thumbnail

πŸ˜‰Hurray!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ‘

NO I just pray to god that sumitra is not going to ruin anything plz!!!!!!😭

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† thanks lalit. By the way u said u saw it at 1.00 in the night . Hope its not a dream πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and better still hope its not DK or Disha's dreaming 😑. No hard feelings my dear just joking. Thanks for the info anyways and wow can't wait to see that episode.

Cheers

Lata

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the positive side of this promo

atlast disha has openly confessed her!!!!!!!!😳

atlast dk and disha huggedπŸ˜‰

atlast they realised that they cannot stay without each otherπŸ˜›

atlast they realised what a stupid thing they did by not telling sumitra the truth😑

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Lata said:

thanks lalit. By the way u said u saw it at 1.00 in the night . Hope its not a dream πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and better still hope its not DK or Disha's dreaming 😑. No hard feelings my dear just joking. Thanks for the info anyways and wow can't wait to see that episode.

You arew so funny lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† well hoping it is not dk's dream or even disha's u never know...

Yes jingle positives are for me that dk is fully aware that disha loves and yes yes yes how long did we wait for this hug..u know..πŸ˜‰

Samy

samy74 thumbnail

hi

oops i was meant to say positives are twine...rahter than jingle..sorry

samy

coolbuddy thumbnail

Imagine Guys

after getting mad 😑at Disha & DK, Sum leaves d room & finds Pori flirting w/ Vedant. this can def giv a blow 2 her brain & she'll start using her brain. It looks like a mad house to her.

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ Samy. yeah twine thanks for the looking at the positive things of life and making us do the same 😳. Yup atlast Disha and DK confessed their love for each other , we all had been waiting since ages to hear this confession. πŸ‘