Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

US Auditions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ammrita

Ammrita

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hello guys,
I am just wondering, did they not select anyone from US? 

Edited by Ammrita - 14 October 2012 at 10:51pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "US Auditions" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Well your topic is about US auditions. I haven't heard if any auditions are taking place in USA. I followed all auditions and there haven't been anyone from the US competing in this competition.

Ammrita

Ammrita

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you for replying Jaspal ji. Actually auditions did take place and the last date to submit forms with 2 songs was on 31st July. But I didn't see anyone from US participating. So I was just wondering if anybody got selected. 

Edited by Ammrita - 15 October 2012 at 11:23pm

b.sandhu

b.sandhu

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I don't know if they had auditions here but I do know that one guy from Surrey,Canada made it ( i saw him sitting in the top 15 seats)... he's blind and I think his name is Jagroop something with a J. 

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Well, the did not hold in front of judges auditions. Basically, you send in a video to Zee TV USA office, and they pick if they think you are good. The reason I didn't go through with it though was because you have to audition in India (it's not an automatic selection), and you have to pay for your ticket to India. I didn't think there was any point in trying out that way. I may as well just travel to India at my own expense and audition that way, since I have to pay for it anyways. 

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 19 October 2012 at 10:06pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.