Suggestion for future track ..

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys.. good morning.. .n wish u all Happy Mahalaya ..! From tomorrow.. Navratri starts.. and as KP ji said..we gonna have the celebrations this time ðŸ˜³ so eagerly looking forward to the happy moments in the show..!

As u know.. yesterday on his wall .. KP ji has shared.. that there are reservations for a baby track...so.. was thinking..what other track can be pursued..!

We have amazing FF n OS writers.. and brilliant... Sahityakars n Kalakars.. ðŸ˜‰ so.. well.. please.. put ur thinking cap on.. and suggest.. .some constructive... things..regarding the future track.. ðŸ˜Š!

We have rowed our boat safely thru many a storms... lets help our team.. one more time? ðŸ˜³
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
@Nini ..babes.. u hv won the gudiya award... kahan ho.. go check the awards post..
looks like khushi has a backstory..so that will surely be unveiled...moreover khushi being forced to leave MM will b followed by nidhi stopping her leading to a good bond between nidhi and khushi...isse age either to khushi will go back to her parents...or may b she will stay just like that in MM...am not mentioning adoption track here as KP himself doesnot want to show one...he mentioned in earlier posts...baki there will b advancements in ranji story...rangu might not want to stay @solankis...and offcourse looking forward to all the festivities..
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Nini ..babes.. u hv won the gudiya award... kahan ho.. go check the awards post..
oye teri i didnot notice it..i chked the post yesterday but did not see...haila...thanks tanu...
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

looks like khushi has a backstory..so that will surely be unveiled...moreover khushi being forced to leave MM will b followed by nidhi stopping her leading to a good bond between nidhi and khushi...isse age either to khushi will go back to her parents...or may b she will stay just like that in MM...am not mentioning adoption track here as KP himself doesnot want to show one...he mentioned in earlier posts...baki there will b advancements in ranji story...rangu might not want to stay @solankis...and offcourse looking forward to all the festivities..

yh i guess.. AshNi will hv a peaceful festival this time with Khushi..  ...atleast navratri ... RanJi mite hv a quiet one..!

they can show.. Khushi hvng some accident.. or falling sick and Nidhi nursing her.. again helps to forge a sweet bond..! 
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

oye teri i didnot notice it..i chked the post yesterday but did not see...haila...thanks tanu...

i thot so.. ðŸ˜†

happens to me too.. waise u n bhavita.. hv won..go grab ur sig and also.. make the winning speech.
Originally posted by Armu4eva

yh i guess.. AshNi will hv a peaceful festival this time with Khushi..  ...atleast navratri ... RanJi mite hv a quiet one..!

they can show.. Khushi hvng some accident.. or falling sick and Nidhi nursing her.. again helps to forge a sweet bond..! 
if khushi stays till diwali to fireworks pakka hai...
Edited by niniborn2rule - 11 years ago
Nice thread Tanuji! Other than baby-track, only one track seems viable to me: Ashutosh's biological parents searching -- his past mystery revelation. The festive season will be in air in just a day so, alongwith celebrations and Khushi track, story can be forwarded in Ashutosh opening up to Nidhi about his childhood as an orphan etc. Then Nidhi might be shown "Uthoing beeda to find out Ashuji's bloodline" 
My suggession thry must renuate BKM and Ashu will gift Nidhi that house with fully decorated,and in this whole process he came to know about Mansukhani,Bachi and Mallika"s deeds.And he also come to know about Adity's deeds against bank rule on Mallika's blackmailing.So that he will feel what nidhi faced during their love track and how mallika played dirty tricks over them.And Khushi unke ghar me dudh me ghule shakkar ki tarah mil jaye aur woh bhi achhi aur cutie pie ban jaye.
Tanu, this is a real tough one...

Cos we don't know what track who will have reservations over...

But like they say in the Tata Sky ad, poochne ne mei kyua jaata hai...or rather, suggest karne mei kya jaata hai...

I think the show needs a strong emotional track...and something fresh...we have only been getting recycled tracks post Mallika's paagal drama...Mallika herself was repeated, and now Khushi is being moulded in the same dye as Mallika...but the net result is someone or the other is coming in to teach the couple life lessons...

One had assumed that the Khushi track would result in Ashu opening up and then maybe Nidhi's realization on the issue of children...that would have been a real TRP friendly track but that is not to be...

the festivities are fun but they can't replace a solid track...we can probably have two- three epis for each...we don't even have a huge cast like some other shows so we can lots of spin-offs here...

So what are the options post Khushi's past being opened up...

1. Khushi continues in MM and AshNi become foster parents - the joys and perils of parenting are explored with some dose of romance here and there...school admission, rivalry with other children, being taunted for her past...there are lots of issues that Khushi will face...how AshNi help her handle all this...how TRP friendly this will prove is anybody's guess...

2. Khushi leaves...and the focus shifts to Ranga and ANji...Ashutosh and Nidhi help them with their problems...try and grab some time for romance in between...and Nidhi continues to grow and flourish as a doctor...

3. Ashutosh's past...we still don't know if his parents are dead...or if he was separated/ abandoned...but how can the past suddenly be brought up...so maybe Ashutosh can fall ill...and it could be a genetic condition...or they need someone with a genetic connection with him to cure him...so Nidhi becomes Sati Savitri and launches the battle to save her husband's life...she goes hunting for his family...

4. Infertility issues...Since the problem is only with a baby bump. why not touch infertility...it can be a very poignant track...a woman says that the time is not right for her to be a mother...but when she decides that she wants to have a baby, she realzes that she cannot...this will surely be a TRP generator...since verybody loves a good cry...

5. Bringing another man/woman in - this has been done to death but if they are so out of tracks, then I guess they can resort to this...

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago