Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jeffy

jeffy

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Monday, 15th Oct 2012

ARCHIVE COPY 
Jeffy pathila Laks in Proxy  15th Oct 2012.
Kanch Cuts Sundar mommy call & Tells that Lets as Vichu is waiting for her. Sundar Full angry says let u go alone nu
get down from car.. Kanch Stares at him then starts the car n reaches the place n gets to see its open.. gets inside
art gallery calling vichu.. at point gets to see Vichu hanging there... screams at it n gets to see an chit stop
your search for next or else this kind of murder will continue..written in that chit.. Next scene police n artgallery girl
there.. police enquires from kanchana.. n then to that girl incharge.. she says no money missing..but only 1 painting with 7 women is missing  which is old one  & Costly one nu sollura... Kanch Connects with her convo with vichu.. n gets light..
In dark room, They are trying to show someone.. some phone is ringing.. man's hand pick it n says that i will not pick the call professor, as am just done with the vettai.. n slowly they shows him its that mutta kann badri..he talks like Psycho looking at mirror n tells he is raja.. he have all right to know about her.. sometimes he needs to do give some appavi's as bali at the time of vettai nu solluran..n talks somemore saying that she should not search for sarees she should stop it.he looks at that painting which has kanchana kind of Picture in it. he focus that n takes drugs looking at it..

Kottai, Sundar is packing his clothes.. kanch is telling all story n trying to stop him..he says he will not stay here.. he thought she loves him.. but kanch says he like him.. but his love might stop her search for herself so she doesn't want that to happen nu sollura..sundar says he stayed becoz of granny only as she said that he can be with her to safeguard her.. but he founds that she doesnt need him.. so let him move on from here nu solluran..All this is been overheard by vishalam.

Sorry missed Precap

Edited by jeffy - 16 October 2012 at 3:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kanchana discussions (Oct 15-19)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Tuesday

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh Proxy Wink for the update.

This Badri is a pure Psycho.

In the precap they show KK capturing him in a suitcase or a trunk box. Lets see.

This Love and friendship is so stupid between Kanchana and Sundar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffykalki2007

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Jeffy thank you for the lovely update

I agree about Bathri the way they keep showing about his eyes

Sundar really confused one - is he really love Kanchana? if he loves her then fight for it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffymigan

jeffy

jeffy

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I think Kasi is hyptonised  by Badri... Ennavo ponga pa.. Jeeva and VAO enna aananga nu theriyala... Why suddenly Badri in killing spree...? That too why kallukirruki?? He was senti with her as mom na? KK was shown having divine power but now why sudden silience? Why he didi not try to kill the kanchana no 2 - pavunu... ? 

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Maybe Badri is another kanchanavo/

In the Olai suvadi it says one of them will be a malennu... But have no idea why he is in a spree.

jeffy

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffy

I think Kasi is hyptonised  by Badri... Ennavo ponga pa.. Jeeva and VAO enna aananga nu theriyala... Why suddenly Badri in killing spree...? That too why kallukirruki?? He was senti with her as mom na? KK was shown having divine power but now why sudden silience? Why he didi not try to kill the kanchana no 2 - pavunu... ? 

Jeffy you are right i was wondering same thing - he was helping the girl first giving her food and treating her nicely - now he is changed man killing the innocents not right at all

Kasi really loves Kanchana but he has to ask her first instead of going to Grandpa - i saw promo
that Kancha saying she is going to marry Kasi

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Originally posted by jeffy

Jeffy you are right i was wondering same thing - he was helping the girl first giving her food and treating her nicely - now he is changed man killing the innocents not right at all

Kasi really loves Kanchana but he has to ask her first instead of going to Grandpa - i saw promo
that Kancha saying she is going to marry Kasi

You mean Dheena right?

I agree first need to talk to her. I think her decision to marry him related to some Saree matter pola. I only wish some one does some thing to stop Kasi being Badri's doll.

jeffy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top