Thendral

*Hallows FF - Vaanga Pazhagalam* LAST PART up! (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
LOL cha ellam kanava nu necha odane oru twist kudukura. Nall vekkiringama twist rendu perum.

Jokes apart. Seriously I did not know you had this much creativity in you. Absolutely amazing. Bringing all thendral thread regulars in the story. Splitting them into 3 generations. Amma pavam Sri ethuku athukulla munnadi thala muraiku thallita. Super. very very impressive.

Imagined having all of you as nieces and living in the same house. TA vida nan romba shock ayiten... appram thenam Halloween than...

Loved it and looking forward for many more FFs from you. Clap

Edited by viswai123 - 30 October 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Hallows FF - Vaanga Pazhagalam* LAST PART up! (Page 14)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Shammy for this Wonderful FF!Hug

Haha... nalla dream for TA and Prabha... Very creative how you connected all the Thendralians together and had their roles well written.

Great Job Shammu! Well done! StarClap

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all for the lovely support & appreciation. It means a lot for me. Surely I will try to write more FFs in the future Big smile Ivlo naal en mokkaiya rasichu read pannathuku romba thankss Hug

Big Thanks to Gisel for helping me with the script and being online in the late night and giving me a hand Hug Thanksss Gisel Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselMindFreezer

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Shamz,

This was a beautiful FF and I thank you for all the hard work you have put in here.  I know it's not easy writing a lengthy FF like this and it was very fun to read!!!  Ending was good where Tamil and Prabha have a new job to do now...lol!  The little shocker in the end was great and I loved reading my character here.

Waiting to read your next FF.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
great one shamz,
just wish all of us cud get together and meet the cast with all the FFs and given them a real shock/surprise...

looking forward to more of such...great creative writing and the family tree idea a super one...
keep rocking!!!

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Shammyy Superb ending da... creating a family with thendralians and including in the FF was just superb.. great idea... well explained...great job da...Hug

GiselMindFreezerShemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Superr Shammu and GiselStar! Great job. Omg naan ethirpakeve ille, ithu ellam dream aShocked...great idea, very creative!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselShemmo

jinju

jinju

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
lol, very interesting. I got time to read it fully today only. Nalla thigil effect through out.  Great job Shamz. ;)

But OMG kanuvula kuda I can't imagine Kanagu and Charu as pair. Tongue

GiselMindFreezerShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top