Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Gisel

Neejamavai Dangerous family a? 
Enaku comedy family mathiri irruku😛

Hahaha Gisel 😆 
Noo family romba dangerous... Poga poga theriyum 😆
Part 2

All are arranging things for the house warminig function. Ajinth takes his sister Ruby in his room and shows her how he cleaned it. Ruby is irritated and not interested in such things. She tells Ajinth "Ethuku naama ipdi ellam pannanum? Avangala parthu romba paavama iruku. Enaku manase kekala."(Enna da inga nadakkuthu? 😲) Ratna hears their conversation and comes in. She tells "Ada loose ponne. Ellam oru karanama than nadakkuthu, you dont worry. Anga paaru kitchen la panna vadai ellathaiyum Shammu eduthu sapra, vaa namma naamalum sapthuvom". (Saapadu family ah irukum pola ) Smiles enters in the kitchen. She sees Shammu and gets shocked. Smiles "What is this Shammu? Yaaruku ivlo vadai edukittu pora?" Shammu replies, "Illai maama vum (Sri) thaata vum (Maha) koncham vadai kethanga, athaan. 😆" Smiles says ok and let her go.

Tamil looks at Thulasi. She is wearing her usual chudithar😡. Tamil, "Ena pazhu kaiychura function ku avanga kudutha green saree ah poda vendiyathane." (Ohh antha dress vanthu saree ah? Okie)
Thulasi, "En left hand ah sulikikiten😲. Ippo enna panna. Ithuve pothum."
Tamil, "Ada. Antha saree enga? Vaa." and pulls her into the room.
Thulasi, "Itho iruku. Ethuku?" Tamil closes the door behind them, "En podattiku naan saree kativida poren😉." Thulasi, "Ala parru. Gap kadaicha pothume😉" and goes to open the door. Tamil, "Inga va podatti" and pulls her. She falls on him (slow motion). She can hear his heartbeat😳. Thulasi, "Vidunga. Pakathu veetula ellarum kathukittu irupanga." Tamil, "Inaiku saree la than nee poganum." Tamil holds her hand tight and she stands close to him. He looks at her. She can't look at him and looks away shy. He takes her chin and looks at her eyes. *Smash😲😡* A stone falls into the room breaking through the window. Both of them are startled. They come out of the room. Just then girls come giggling😲. Thulasi, "Vanga." Ranu, "Yen innum ready agala?" Tamil, "Illa Thulasi ku kaila adi athan innum ready agala." Gisel, "Itho nanga ready panni kutituvarom.😆" and take Thulasi in. Tamil looks as Thulasi disappears disappointed 😛.

Thuls closes the door and leaves the place. Tanu and Jinju notices them leaving (Something wrong 😕). They talks in silent and plans something. T&T enters in the house. Mini welcomes them and asks them to take the seat. Guns is shy seeying TA 😆. She tells to Bhagi that TA looks good nu, Bhagi asks her to keep silent. TA counts whether they are really 31 people 🤣. After couting he sees only 29 people in that house. He silently tells Thuls, "Kuttimaa, intha veedla rendu tickets koraiyuthu. Enga poiy irupanga?" Thuls answers, "Chumma irukamatheengala, eppavume detective velai parthukittu." TA shuts his mouth 😆. Viswai goes and brings her parents to the visitinghall. All family members are assembled. There TA looks up at all the people. He sees Raji and Sumi playing with Iphone 5 and Ipad 3 and thinks "Romba panakkara family pola". Jaya winks to Haritha. Haritha says OK silently and goes near Thulasi. She says, "Unga peyar enna?". Thuls replies, "Ohh sorry introduce panna maranthutten. Yen peyar Thulasi, ivaru yen husband Thamizharasan." Gisel interupts and asks, "Entha naatu arasan? 😆" All are smiling. TA in mind voice "Ithoo parra, joke sollithanga." Haritha asks Thulasi to velaku edufy. Thulasi lights the velaku and everyone close their eyes and pray. Just then Thulasi's saree tip catches fire! (green saree is definitely a life changer!)

Thodarum...

Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Pearl amma, green saree a kudutheinga?😳

Seriously? I spoil their romance?😈

Ena vechu comedy ethuvum panaliya?😛

Loved it! Waiting for the next part already!

Thulasi's saree on fire🤔!!! I hope Tamil saves her!!!
Originally posted by Gisel

Pearl amma, green saree a kudutheinga?😳

Seriously? I spoil their romance?😈

Ena vechu comedy ethuvum panaliya?😛

Loved it! Waiting for the next part already!

Thulasi's saree on fire🤔!!! I hope Tamil saves her!!!

Yaa Pearl gave it. Shammu adampichalam so she gave 🤣

Bad Gisel interupting T&T romance 😆

Haha you will see thaane who saves her nu 🤣 Coming Soon! 😆
Nice part Shammy... Interesting and laughing mad 🤣 Good one Shammy..👏
LOL!!!!  Shamz this part was hilarious!!!!!  Loved every bit of it!!!  The romance getting interrupted, the little mind dialogues but highlight is Tamil's dialogues..lol!!  Nice one..don't make me wait too long for next part (just joking).   Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
Ithu enna kudumbama illa kolla kutama?

Enaku 3 ponna? Erkanave veetla rendu + 3 = 5 ponnu... thala suthuthu shamz.

Seriously looking at how creative team members are, neenga ellarun senthu oru serial edukalam ma.. enaku ethavathu velai pottu kudunga.. orama okkathu enna panringa nu vedikai pakuren...
Beautiful thread, Shammu and this is a beautiful concept also. I appreciate you from my heart because you consider all of us belonging to you. Also you are showing family is made of love also and not just by blood.

Interestingly you have made me achieve great things. It is not an easy task to marry off all the daughters.