Thendral

*Hallows FF - Vaanga Pazhagalam* LAST PART up!

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Your Fan Ficton of Halloween Special:

Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail

*Intha Kadaiyil Thondrum Suzhnilai, Kathapathirangal Mattrum Peyargal Anaitthum KarpanaiyeYaaraiyum 
Kuripidum Nokkathudan Uruvakapatthathalla.*

Family Tree

Thodarum...

Shemmo thumbnail

Part 1

On a fine day TA sits in their terrace and reads some newspaper. Suddenly he sees some car arriving at their neighbour house road. He runs to Thulasi to tell her the matter. When he is about to say there is a knock at the door. She says to TA, "Okie enna sollanum nu yosithu irunga, naan yaarunu parthuthu varen". She leaves to door and sees there 3 people. One lady with 2 teenage girls. Its Pearl and her sisters daughters πŸ˜†. Thulasi asks her to come in. Pearl tells Thulasi that they are her new neighbours and now came to invite them for paal pongufying function. Thulasi looks at Pearl and her hands. She has some dress on a thambulam πŸ˜•. Thuls says that she will come with her husband and thanks them. Pearl and girls leaves the place. TA runs back to his door and sees his new neighbours πŸ˜†.

T&T neighbour house la oru big kootham is arriving. TA gets shock seeying all the 31 people there. He thinks that only 5 people are going to live there others are only relatives. But then he suddenly hears some noises. Its Shubba talking to her sister Jaya, "Akka, namma ellarukum intha veedu otthu varumaa (What all 31 people in one house πŸ˜²?) Romba chinnatha iruku, ennamo sariya padala enaku". Jaya replies to Shubba, "Illa ma, unga maama ellam parthu visarichu than intha house ah kandu pudicharu. Dont worry."

TA gets shock again and runs to Thuls to tell this matter (Ippo vaachum tell TA) πŸ˜†. The lorry man takes all the furniture out and brings it in the house. The big family enters in the house. They start cleaning the house and put the furnitures where it belongs. The girls are playing Kannamoochu Rere, seeying this periyavanga all smiles. Smiles shows her grandparents their room and goes to Shammu to tease her. After everything is done they take rest. All the sisters are in the kitchen talking about something. Esther asks Pearl, "Enna akka, avanga epdi? Sariya varumaa? πŸ˜•". Pearl replies, "Sariya varum nu nenaikuren (Enna sari vaarum?). Sari vaanga ellarum sikirama cook pannithu next plan ah patthi yosipom." (Ennathu plan ahhh😲)

Thodarum...

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol Shamz, nice first part!  I like how you included members.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFL shammy, un trailer pathu ennavo nu nenachen...un range e thani po...lol nice start...haha best is i like u and tanu my dters...lol

Ellarum ore house laya? veedu thaanguma?
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely part !!!🀣  What a family!!!!πŸ˜†
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after seeing the talent and the kind of script writers here, i am scared stiff already of my part next week...

great job shamz...i am glad i am not one of the grandparents...

keep rocking...
just imagine so, the first thing shubba and i wud do is wait for gw kootam and give them big bangs...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha πŸ€£ Shammy... Superb... family tree and then story including all the members.. niceee..🀣 Waiting for next part..πŸ˜†
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part🀣 good idea about the family, 31 persons a..avalavum oru house ille😲, periye house a?πŸ˜†