Fan Fictions

SwaRon SS:Pen Friends...Note -pg-76 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 77

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
res nish Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon SS:Pen Friends...Note -pg-76 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
res himiTongue

Satluvsd3

Goldie

Satluvsd3

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
woooww di it's a wonderful concept.it's unique n i am looking fwd to it!!Embarrassed
the way you described the meaning of love in terms of what the world knows n then ur concept of from the heart to the eyes,trusting those msgs,mails... wooowww this whole concept is penned down beautifully di...Star
each and every line was my fav one di!!Big smile
you will not leave this di,you have to keep it active just like ur other works!!!i am loving this concept!!Embarrassed SwaRon in new shade once again!!!Big smilekeep writing

chap 1
i am sry 4 delaying the cmnt.Cry i know u were waiting for this one badly!!

OMG!!!di this SS is chumeshwari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!brilliant start...
i mean wooowww...seriously!!di i mean whatever i reply to u Hug Embarrassed
n this update was a great start 2 a damn awesome SS.thanks 4 mentioning my name in ur list of buddies!Smile
ok yes so coming to ur SS...

i loved the description of the scene ...and our gorgeous DIVA's description too Embarrassed then how she was not read 4 this forceful marriage...then entry of our swayam...
n i am loving the concept that they REALLY DONT KNOW EACH OTHER!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
when they came out .n they had a beautiful n simple convo.that convo was so interesting...unique..i enjoyed it di...
i am surprised that ur SS has a new twist ...1. they barely know each other.. 2. huh?sharon through sneha's Confused now i want to know the suspense getting unfold soon...

gosh!!di i am telling u 4 a little time,you give a break to ur 2 FF's n plz update this soon!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedLOLHeart
coz i am eagerly waiting 4 this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!love u di.you've done a great job...go di!!!StarHug

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 27 November 2012 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Deepsy!Hug

I know I promised for the long comment on this too.

But I will not for this one,I have my reasons for it.Confused

Look,I can only comment on top top things this time..because it is just a very 1st update..and I will surely comment LONG one on from 2nd update.I hope you can understand..becaue I am getting confused on it,to how to comment long one because I don't want to comment fake thing.Smile

Back to your update!

HAHAHAHAHAHA,I really really loved the swayam Sharon conversation in last of the update…LOL

I am swayam by the way'strange'we just got engaged'..but didn't get a chance to interact with each other'properly'

Hahaha…swayam is funny here..they must be really feeling awkward..engagement ho gai aur they don't even know each others name properly…

I guess'we shall go back to the party'they will think we ran away'.she said'

With each other'strange'he grinned'

You are impossible'lets go inside'she said and got up from her place'

Hey I am possible'.he said and followed her towards the party hall..

I loved these dialogue…my favvvouriteee among all..

They are getting close to each other though..and our majnu I AM POSSIBLE line was aaawww so adorable..

When Sharon heard her parents talking that they made a business deal today..I felt really bad..how can any parents be like this..especially if they only have single child..

I really love it deepy..

Love,Tanya

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 26 November 2012 at 6:11am

_Deepika_

sweetcherry95

IF-Dazzler

sweetcherry95

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
finally yew updated
well well well the chap is just awesome 
beautifully penned

_Deepika_

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
COOL!! i love how it started and how it is going, i can guess where it is going but i wont say that as i would love to be surprised by u and u, i can say for sure, are not a typical writer, u like to bring twists and turns and this ss stared with a twist i wonder wht more awaits for us. the starting was fabulously written, i liked it how u gave SwaRon's introduction, then u even made them friend after the engagement it was cute. want to know what shaan and sneha are upto (totally love the idea of using there original names here)
when u updating next/? 

_Deepika_

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Res Babydoll  Embarrassed (Maria)
unres

Deepu di *Hugging*,
Luvd the update...and ya I'm really confused about wat is happneing...I mean kya ho raha hai?

Yeh toh u will know...anyways like alwaays luv u di and obviously ur updates toh are on cloud9 Big smile.

P.S:Plz Plz Plz meri yeh 3 demands complete kariyo:
1)Update U & me back to US
2)Update the SS/OS ur writing wid Pratik
3)Unres ur comments on my works :)

With loads & tons of luv,
Karen (Maria)

Edited by deep_Tanha - 26 November 2012 at 11:12pm

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Wow nice start . Da way you started was awesome I know der will be lot of twists and turns will be because its deeps writing know . Iam excited for dis . Please do next update ASAP please do not be late Big smile Big smile

_Deepika_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top