Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon SS:Pen Friends...Note -pg-76 (Page 75)

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Tell me how much kisses and hugs do you want from me and i will give thrice of them! Approve

Love ya, pup! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Marium-

Tell me how much kisses and hugs do you want from me and i will give thrice of them! Approve

Love ya, pup! Hug

tere kisses n hugs bacha ke rakhROFLbaad me kaam aayengeLOLLOLLOL

-Chaitra- Goldie
-Chaitra-
-Chaitra-

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
awww your gonna continueDancing
is baat pe party toh banti haiParty
wow back in writing mode...am waiting for ur updatesDay DreamingHug

_Deepika_

Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
plzz fast staet ur work

nd do pm me

_Deepika_

Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
dii plzzz update
PoojaSheth Goldie
PoojaSheth
PoojaSheth

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
awesome and superb...
AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Pen friends

Hmmm different and kinda uniqu title, oh well thats what you are all about Deep, DTIFFERET & UNIQU. the introduction of cocept to the story was yet again i wud say a very diffetent and bloody awesom...right in the begening when you were questioning about all kind of love, i felt like i also have such questions in my mind which i guess i was unaware of but they were there i just felt that...so here i am going to read on as being todayz generation i m more interacting wiv my pen friends than the one who i can see feel and touch...so am going to get the answer of all those question in deep thoughts of Deepika Mishra. Hug

Chapter:1

O wow, swaron are getting engaged right in the start, though they dnt want to marry each other, but actually they do want to marry eventually...i got scared when started reading about sharon is dressing up as a brid. Coz i thought she's getting married to someone else but thank God its nothing like that...coz i don't like it when a gal or even a boy is in love and they are touched by someone else i just hate this...the whole engagment ceromoney you described was really well written i cud literally visualise a larger than like kinda set up and beatiful swaron...also the alone twk was very effective ... Towards the end their oline chat staru
ted for which i was excited to read...but it end soon there...beautiful.
Heart

Tongue

Chapter:2

I was eagerly waiting for tonight since last night after reading first chapter, as i told u before i m reading only one chapter a day so that it dznt finish so fast ... Update was yet again f**king awesome (ooops ignore the swearing bit, actually excitment main i tend to use swear words alot) sneha and shan feeling some kinda jealousy after knowing about each others engagment was so adorable ... And than then after that swayam and sharon meeting was super amazingly penned down ...swayam pouring water on sharon was so beautiful to visualise and whats more beautiful was reading the description of it which felt heavenly .. i m gna hve to wait till tomorrow night to read next chapter ...deep u are wonderful .. coz of u i almost stoped going to libry and stoped getting novels to read ... U knw apke ssath baat karna is
as good as reading ur work so when you dnt update i will twk to u so much and do ur headach... So jaldi jaldi update karo b4 i finish the remaing two chapters ... Otherwise i will do ur headach...

Chapter:3

Hmmm that was quite romantic update...the whole beech moment was beautifully decribed, and folling that the cottage bit was also quite aham aham nyc Wink ... I.must say u have very creative and beautiful imagination, wont be able to say much as am writing this comment wiv half closed eyes...as its quite late and am feeling very sleepy...update was awesome one more left thn after that God only knws wen will i get to read 5th chapter and i wen comes to update deep i knw u too too well to expect any update soon...well its okai u r allowed to have all the time coz thn u also come wiv breath takingly beautiful update... Heart U for such romantic update...

Chapter:4

Unexceptionally well written, superlative, peerless update, loved alot, those lightly romantic scenes were masterly written, i loved it when shan and sneha felt jealous or maybe not sp happy about new addition in both their lives. The whole doppleganger bit was so cool and hillarious to read loved confused swayam there and was more fun to read was when swayam thinks "ALL girls imagine the same mushy mushy romantic stuff" i was like poor guy kaha phass gya lol..the balcony scene was beyond splendid...basically what i m trying to say is that it was yet again u nailed it wiv such high standerds...hmmm so that was the last update waiting for next one but i m not going to complain or do ur headach for next update coz i knw wenever u will update it be the right time. And i also understand ur position so no pressure from me but just knw that i am waiting for tmnext update...love u deep u r a true inspiration to me in many ways...keep up the good work...a proud frnd ammie Smile   Hug

Edited by Swaron.maniac - 19 October 2013 at 5:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dashinggirl_Deepika_

km29 Senior Member
km29
km29

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
update pls

_Deepika_

Go to top