PM me wen u update.
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update...
nice concept...
loved it...
thnx for pm...

Hussshhh

Finally you update. But it was worth waiting. Nice start. Forced marriage to bring them together. And already thet are comfortable with each other.

Now please update fast.

Awesome Concept and Amazing Chapter...Loved it...Thnkx for the PM dear and update the next chapter soon and do PM me as always.⭐️
And Deepika you just nailed it. To see the story begin on such a interesting twist was simply amazing. Since we knew the concept so it was easy for us to understand what's going through Sharon's mind and why she wasn't happy. And your description did amazing job in explaining that to viewer. The way you wrote that entire sequence was seriously too good as one can feel like two different worlds were described in it. One where Sharon is in it and the other the rest of the world. Fabulously done. Swayam's and Sharon's conversation was too good and it was really good to see how easily they started conversing and became comfortable with each other. Good to see they were true and honest ot each other. And coming to the final part - I liked the pen name. πŸ˜› Looking forward to see the comforts of these pen friends. Waiting for the next update. 
lovely update dipsπŸ˜‰
nyc update dear...dey hv already met..den pen frnds kaise???waiting to knw...😊😊😊
Awesome start deep...
i guess i know how your gonna take things here..but still would love to wait and read...
descriptions were nicely put...do update soon...
thanks for the pm... 
Hey deeps.,πŸ€—
so u finallie updated dis ff...n as usual AWESOME update...
Beautiful start..n i loved d whole situation..marriage cum busines deal..
Swayam n sharon's convo was too good..n dey r quite comfrtable too..
Shaan n sneha..? Hmmm waiting 4 d next update...
N plezz do update soon dis time...
Amazing start Deepika di!
No point in asking queries now since you already mentioned that the story will unfold in stages πŸ˜›
Update soon..Thanks for the PM!!