Fan Fictions

SwaRon SS:Pen Friends...Note -pg-76 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 77

raveena2807

raveena2807

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
finally an update... had been waiting for this... It seems like ages since i read last two chapters. But it was worth all the wait. I had a big smile pasted on my face all through the update. nicely worded and very romantic... they are eager to start their life together and i am to read next updates... please update as soon as you can and thank you very much for PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon SS:Pen Friends...Note -pg-76 (Page 27)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Satluvsd3

Goldie

Satluvsd3

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
woohooo chalo finaly apne update kiya di...LOL
res!!!!!!!!!res!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unres!!!!
WOW di
this update was beautiful too cute too funny and completing them were the beautiful romantic moments!Embarrassed *sigh*
i am dead sure nehal is going to love this update to the core!! Smile coz i did!!

the whole journey from sharon being in mid-air...(OMG!you described it so well di!!Star)...the times she was confused and swayam was adoring her expression,both of them talking to themselves about the changes they've had till now!was too too amazing di
coming to the cute moment when HE left HER,following her commands!!LOL and DIVA maintaining her standard of revenge and pulling HIM down too thus making him just like her,wet!LOL which reminded me THAT SwaRon moment!!Embarrassed

Sharon Swayam Shekhawat...she loved the new addition to her name...she felt like it added something to her existence...it was giving her a hope to be complete..by his presence in her life...
awwwhhh... i wont give in nos. but how many ever times SHE blushed=me blushing and sighing!EmbarrassedLOL
and di,there are so many best of best lines but cant copy paste the whole SS na!!Winkplz update this one soon di plllzzz Angry LOL

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 25 January 2013 at 5:43am

_Deepika_

ABBY92

IF-Sizzlerz

ABBY92

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Awwhh, I'm happy both Swayam and Sharon are happy with the thought that they now belong to each other and don't treat this as just a business deal any more !! Loved the way Sharon adored her new name, Sharon Swayam Shekhawat !! I hope this is the start to them realising that they actually already know each other before this !!

_Deepika_

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
wow finally we got an update. Hug
thanku di
a big one update acording to u.
Nd chotu sa mere acording
.*actully pta h ap chahe jitna bda upd8 likhte h. Mughe chotu sa he lgta h. Bcoz i want read more (salfish me)*

btw upd8 was amaging as usuak isme nya kya tha.
Apne likh tha to simple se bt out of this world he hoga.

Swaron last in each other. Day Dreaming hayee

btw apse kisne bola ki ap cute upd8 acha ni likhte h.????
Mughe pta h kisine ni bola hoga apne khud he soch liya hoga.
Hai naa????

Aur ye kya ap isko discoutiniou krne k bt kr rhe h???

Discontiniou krne ka sochiyega bhe mt.

Vaise bhe ek month bd upd8 mila h.
Aur ap discontiniou kr denge to last hope bhe khtm ho jayege.

P. S.- Btw soon upd8 the nxt part.
Meroko pta h ap ni krange bt request krne me kya jata h.
Well maine apko bht br bolo bt phrbhe phr bol rhe hun.
U r an amaging writer.
I love ur writing skill.

_Deepika_

Mahirah

Mahirah

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Res Embarrassed

Anomic_loner

Goldie

Anomic_loner

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
*unres

Hey Deeps HugHeart

an update after long time...well as usual worth the wait...i wouldn't mind waiting for a lifetime for ur updates, if u pen it down so beautifully...Big smile

coming to the update...wow what a beautiful start...sharon in swayam's embrace...the safest place she could think of...and swayam's heart craving for sharon's attention...umm that made me blush...so i can imagine its effect on sharon...LOL
and yeah ofcourse i loved the way u compared it to the sea in the embrace of heaven...i know u might have got bored of me telling this...but i love it when u add something regarding nature on ur updates...it gives a natural and very soothing effect...:)
omg then u showed the diva attitude of sharon...ghosh she want to rule her would be husband...and thats so typical sharon...i m glad that u kept her diva image intact...:D
then their convo on the sea shore...she took her revenge using the most effective weapon...lol
but yeah as far as swayam is concerned, he cant see her crying and thats what she wanted...:P
Mrs. Sharon swayam shekhawat, she liked the addition to her name and so did i...Day Dreaming

then the cottage scene...swayam giving her the sheet to change as she was wet...how adorable...Embarrassed
and yeah the hot scene...ofcourse how could they resist when the most beautiful person was there in front of them...and swayam opening up to her that how she changed from a business deal to a most important person in his life, was a treat to read...i wonder what did she mumble, that made him remember sneha...:)

All in all "perfect" is the word...waiting for the next chapter eagerly...Embarrassed

Edited by binuja_ - 25 January 2013 at 5:29am

_Deepika_

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Finally u updated
I was waiting for the update of this ss..
Coming to update
Lol I know it was indeed a long update but still I found it short..:p
Its good that finally they decided to take their marriage as forever relation not as business deal
Loved their povs specially the part where sharon tried to control n told herself that she have to rule over her would be husband ROFL
Sharon swayam shekhawat loved her reaction towards new addition to her name.
They start feeling comfortable with each other n whats the line sharon said?
Hope they get to know soon that they knew each other already
Waiting for next part
Update it soon
Ps. Dii I think u have one more os which u haven't updated till now

_Deepika_

shan16

shan16

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
wow...nyc update...loved it..thnks for pm...

can 't imagine arranged marriage will be so exciting n full of romance...

_Deepika_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top