SwaRon SS:Pen Friends...Note -pg-76 - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Deeps di!!!!i totally luvd d frst chaptr..😊.it ws jst gr8..👏.luvd how d story strtd wit d enggement..😳.a frcd rltnshp n sharon.😭..she ws sad...nd swayam...he ws also fun readin.😊..d way dey frst interacted ws rly nyc...nd dey tokd to each odr wit honesty...😳d way u ended d updte wit d chat ws gr8...well i luvd d fct dat dey atleast knw each other...though dey r unawre dat dey r chat frnds...it wud rly nyc 2 read how d stry proceeds wit bth f dem bein so clse bt yet unawre f each other...gr8 updte...👍🏼
Chapter 2-another awesme updte😃...luvd d beginnin f d updte where shan nd sneha tld each bout deir engagements bt didnt feel happy...well sharon's lyf z rly sad d way she z frcd in2 d rltnshp...well luvd d swaron prt...dey rly do lyk each others company...😳nd swayam z blown over on seein her😃..dey hve sch a nyc tym...throwin watr nd teasin😆...luvd it...u lft d updte n a cliffhanger😡...pls updte soon...rly lukin 4wrd to read wts nxt...😳
both chapters too cute
swaron r engaged
they r enjoying each others company
they both want to be friend each other thn rest of d things
i love d both update
pls update soon yar
waiting for next chappy
This is such a cute SS. The concept is rather unique. Sharon and Swayam feeling bad that the other pen friend got engaged while getting really close to each other. Consider me one of the people that would be waiting for the next part eagerly. Please do cont. soon!!

Jiya 😳
Last update ke baad 1 mahina ho gaya hai. Update karne ka iraadaa hai ya nai? Ya fir bhool gayi is FF ke baare me?
Awsome ss deep... N wen will u update dis ss... 1mnth hogaya hai.. N yes i wan 2ask do u ve ur writng gallery if yes den can u plz pm me the link of ur gallery... N ya u r already added in ma buddy list :-)
Gosh!you last time updates this poor SS on 4th December. My my my it means last year?

I am not gonna tolerate it any further who can you leave this poos soul here? Update it ASAP and take it as an order. I love this SS yaara aur haan please will love you forever bhi haan! 😉

Hey Friends ...thanx a lot for liking this SS.....please continue commenting as they are my sole inspiration for writing ...will be waiting for ur comments and feedback(positive and negative all are welcomed)

Thank u all for liking   this SS ..😊

stuti1995Renuka_tirthanimaliha_khanswaron20tanha_sadafarshaswaron_pkmegsySwaRon4everparo1311mahak_28venusrockzriafulwanitan-yamili1987kriyaansh_arshacreepy_classicpooja123456kool kanzan_skyfighterWantubakshravani97d3lover90sanstinaswaronamitMahirahtejukorkria1996princessaaliyaswaron09coolsameeramrashTrupti09binuja_Suni1986lassipriyaBusyIndivaBeeTanya_SwaronluvGayatriJethanibhanumathitanhadamonelenaD3ficationsakshibshahfrankyfioSwaRonLuverSatluvsd3alisha.a.ssweetcherry95act12--Rumeli--Nirju99--Rose--K.R_ackraalShrutikaSwaRonAnindita91namratajadhavsurbhimathurRutu1D_D3-CrazyJoshua_TANHATanuka_TanHaswaron9113ABBY92yogini64OceanicRockStaraishu3003arjuhiswaron007maraudernature2sadiyaswaronshaani2209Suku_SwaRon

Love
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago

Hey guys...This is the 3rd  chapter  of this SS...hope you all like it ...and thank you so much for these lovely comments ...they are really very encouraging ..plz bear the spelling mistakes...didn't get time to proof read.😊😊😊

This Chapter is dedicated to my  Partner.Nehal..😊

@Nehal...Hey
Partner🤗 ...You are THE BEST PARTNER  anyone can have...i know you have some special attachment with this particular SS of mine...if fact I continued writing this ..just for you...love you partner 😳

Precap

The next day of their engagement Swayam and Sharon are forced to go to the factory site with their fathers...after sometime they run away to the near by beach and a beautiful bond develops between them after spending some time with each other...Swayam splashes water on sharon..she tries to chase him ..and her leg twists in between ...she is about to fall  when she feels a strong pair of arms around her waist...

Chapter -3

She felt a pair of strong arms around her waist...it was HIM...she could recognize his touch...though her eyes were still closed...his touch made a shiver ran through her delicate frame …he was holding her close to his chest ….his intoxicating smell made her loose her senses...she could hear his heart beats...which were chanting her name...though in faint voice...they were like sweet melody to her ears...his heart beats were singing melodious lullaby to her...she closed her eyes even tighter ….

He looked at the angel in his arms …her eyes were closed ...which was preventing him from looking at his reflection in those beautiful green mirrors...he noticed small pearl drops of sea water on her face ….and a slight blush had tip toed to her cheeks...they were enhancing here angelic beauty ..if that was possible...

He was lost in the angel in front of him...he couldn't believe she was meant to be with him..God has created this divinely delicate beauty just for him...she fitted in his arms so perfectly … as if she was destined to be in his embrace ...close to his heart...he was amazed by the effect she was having on him...on his heart...his heart was beating in an unusual pace...he didn't know the reason...why she was affecting him so deeply...Its not the first time any girl is so close to him..he has his share of relationships..though none of them were serious...but there was never scarcity of female attention in his life...and here is someone for whose attention..his heart was craving...

She opened her eyes slowly...only to find him lost in her ….a dreamy smile was pasted on his perfectly carved lips...she could see her reflection in those deep brown oceans...they were calm...content ….as if her reflections were the only thing they wanted to hold in them... she felt his grip tightening around her tiny frame...it felt so right to be in his embrace..as if she belonged there...

She was lost in his embrace ...just like the sea was loosing her identity in the embrace of heaven...

A huge wave passed just under their thighs ...the velvety touch of sea wave was enough to get her out of his trance...she realized her position...in his arms..and suddenly she recalled his action..she was chasing him to take revenge..for the splashing water on her...she mentally cursed herself for being so weak in front of him...she was confused about the effect he had on her...she never felt something like this..Sharon the Diva...guys of her college were carving to get a glance of her ...to have a light conversation with her and here she is …drowning in the chocolaty brown oceans in front of her...he was literally controlling her mind...heart..her soul..her entire existence...

No..no Sharon ...you just can not let him affect you so deeply...you can't let him control you...Shaadi se pehle ye haal he toh shaadi ke baad kya hoga...you have to rule over your would be husband babes...apply your Sharon-The Diva charm on him...he won't be able to resit you...

She was lost between the battle between her inner-voice and her tender feelings...a confused expression was adorning her angelic face...which was making her adorably cute...those green orbs which were fixed on his face and that slight expansion in her pupils... those perfectly carved lips which were forming a cute pout on her face...and the way she was blabbering in her thoughts...

Swayam...why the hell are you holding me...I can stand on my own...leave me...NOW...

He heard her voice...it started low and soon it became loud...

She noticed a notorious glint in his deep chocolate brown eyes...the heartfelt hypnotic curve on his lips changed into a naughty smirk...he was enjoying the Siren side of Sharon...

Are you sure...he asked ..with a breath taking naughty smirk on his face...

What the hell...of course..let go off me...leave me Swayam...she said …pushing him slightly...

Ohk...I just double checked ...don't blame me later...he chuckled ..

Bang...

He opened the lock of his arms around her waist and the poor girl who was hanging in mid air ...was sitting inside the Sea...just next to the sea shore...dripping wet from head to toe...giving death glares to the guy in front of her ..who was laughing at her holding his stomach ….

She was starring at him ...trying to scare him with her glares..failing miserably...she decided to use the most effective weapon of a girl...and made a crying face ...looking even cuter...he looked at the cute angel shivering due to cold ...and she was wet from head to toe... he stopped laughing at her and stretched his hand towards her...

She held his hand...she tried to pull her from the water and she tried harder to pull him inside...and next moment he was sitting next to her in mid of the sea waves...

What was that...he asked ...trying to put a angry face...

My revenge..Next time don't you dare mess up with Sharon Raiprakash...she answered and splashed water at him...

Yeah...Soon to be Sharon Swayam Shekhawat...he teased her …while playing with his beautiful mermaid ...

Sharon Swayam Shekhawat...she loved the new addition to her name...she felt like it added something to her existence...it was giving her a hope to be complete..by his presence in her life... the slight blush which never left her cheeks during this unplanned date ...changed in to a deep shade of crimson red...

Sharon Swayam Shekhawat...she repeated the name...to herself...but it was loud enough for him to hear...

He moved his face near his lost angel ...who had turned crimson red as reaction to his words...and whispered in her ear...

Liked the name??...

Hmmm..she nodded her head in positive..still lost in her thoughts...

He was admiring the various sides of his fiance ...a vulnerable delicate girl...an arrogant Diva...a mischievous chirping naughty little angel inside her …. his Miss Perfect...His Siren Sharon...

He felt her trembling due to cold...the cold water and cool wind were making her shiver...

He stood up from his place and stretchered his hands towards her...she gave her hand on his...

They came out of the water ...and looked at themselves...they were completely wet …

OMG...how am I supposed to go home like this...she panicked..

Hey please...don't panic ...we will search for some place...we can dry ourselves and go home...he suggested...

She nodded..in positive..

Two pairs of restless eyes traveled through the long human-abandoned beach...there was not even a slight hint of life ….

Yahan toh kuch bhi nehi he...kya karein...she said...in a broken voice...her voice was trembling due to cold and tension...

Hey...hey Sharon...wo dekho...

She looked at him..he was pointing towards a small cottage...which was almost hidden in the thick forest near the ocean...

They walked up to that place ….

It seems to be empty..he said...with a slight push on the door...it opened...

It was small but fully furnished cottage...it was looking like someone's holiday home...

He spotted the cupboard and took one white sheet …

He handed that sheet to her …

Tum ye gile kapde change kar lo...or else thand lag jaegi...he said ...trying to avoid starring at her ...her wet dress was hugging her perfect figure ...the water was making her light blue dress slightly transparent...

She looked at him...and flashed a heartfelt  smile at his adorableness...She took the white sheet from his hand and went inside the washroom...

He took the towel from the cupboard and went and stood in front of the fire place... he removed his shirt and pulled out his inner tee also...he stood shirtless tapping his broad shoulders with a towel when he heard the cling sound of the door..he turned around to see the washroom door open...but where is she he thought. ...

He then saw her one foot coming out ...he slowly moved his gaze up taking his own sweet time to absorb his angels beauty. He stopped what he was doing and starred like dumb towards the direction of the door...he saw her bare creamy legs...he slowly slowly raised his gaze and saw the white cloth hugging her body...he moved up to chest moving up and down in sink because of her panting... he moved up to admire her bare wet creamy shoulder on which her wet curls were resting..dripping the water on her shoulders which shamelessly made their way in through her cleavage. He looked at her angelic face which had turned crimson red..her gaze was lowered but a small smile kept palying on her lips...his free moving eyes over her gave rise to a ticklish feeling inside her...she slowly raised her head and looked at him...it was then she noticed him standing shirtless...she started breathing heavily...she looked at him and was lost in his chocolate brown eyes..

His  captivating gaze held her prisoner  ...they were lost in each other eyes...

He took a step towards her and she took a step behind never breaking their eye contact.

Their eye contact was broken when she hit the wall and swayam placed his hands on her either sides blocking her way...

He moved in closer towards her and she closed her eyes...she felt his arm around her waist and before she could realize she bumped into his bare chest...

She jerked opened her eyes and before she could get lost in his eyes once more she turned around but he was quick... he pulled her back with her back bumping into him...

He pushed her hair to one side and kept his lips on her bare shoulder ... She felt something soft on her nape and the next second she closed her eyes adjusting with the new feeling and desires which were taking breath in her heart...his touch made shivers run through her body...she felt goose-pimples all over ...Her breaths became heavy and she moved her neck side ways giving him more access...

She felt his grip on her tighten and he nuzzled in her neck smiling...

Swa...Swayam... we should go home..It's getting late...she said..trying hard to come out of the trance of the moment...

He twirled her in response and pushed a strand of her behind her ears and she again turned crimson red with his gesture ..

Suddenly the loud sound of the clock caught their attention..the clock stuck 7 and a suddenly his perfectly carved lips curved into an hypnotic smile ...

Yesterday ...at this time we got engaged Sharon...he whispered near her ear..his warm breath were teasing her ...

She lowered her gaze ...and turned into a deep shade of crimson red ...thinking about the blissful thought  that she belongs to him.

It was strange just 24 hours ago they were two stranger..who feared about spending their life with a stranger ...in a forced relationship...but now those hearts had kicked the fear out and dreams of spending a beautiful life  with each other had taken its place...

He pulled her more close to hum and placed his nose on her cheeks.

Sharon... Till yesterday i didn't want to get married...i took it as a business deal...but today.

But today...sharon asked.

But today... i want you in my life Sharon...I want to spend my life with you...forever.

Sharon...do you feel the same??

When he didn't get her reply he raised his head and looked at her...

Sharon...

Before he could say anything else...she nodded her head in positive and hid her face in the crook of his neck trying to hide her blush...

He just smiled at his shy angel and tightened his grip around her petite frame...

She moved closer to him and made herself comfortable in his embrace...it was giving her a strange feeling of completeness...it was the first time..she was in his embrace...she kept her head near his chest and mumbled something slowly while absorbing the warmth of the special moment...

His eyes flung opened hearing her words...those words reminded him of his friend Sneha..who always used to say this...

So guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment.. i will wait for your comments and feedback

Please let me know...if you are not  liking this SS..i am not good at   writing  light and cute moments...please let me know where I can improve...

Please don't kill me for the delay...and don't expect frequent updates as well..will try to be regular...😳..

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago