Page 1 of 77

Page 1
Page   of 77
Page 2 Page 77

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hi all ...this is something i started writing on SWARON...its a gift for all my IF friends...my friends,my readers,my fav writers ...all of them...It will be either a SS or FF according to the response...Please let me know your opinion about the concept ...Thanks for the warm response  you have given to  my other FF... i know i have to update the 1st chapter of my new FF/SS...will do it next weekend SmileSmileSmile

This FF/SS is specially dedicated to my IF  friends(my pen friendsHeart)...

Nisha,Himani,
Sukanya,Pratik,Tanuka,Ananya,Amrita(Amy),Nehal, Surbhi  & Tejal ... Thanx guys for being so sweet to me ..i will miss those who are going to be inactive for exams UnhappyUnhappy...luv u all HugHugHug

PEN FRIENDS

LOVE...LUST...ATTRACTION...INFATUATION ...LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...MATURE LOVE...SAD LOVE...ONE SIDED LOVE...

Different names...different  experiences... they may be different from each other...but one thing is common...FEELINGS...feelings about each other ...when two heart beat in unison...chanting each others' names...

Is it possible to like someone without even meeting him/her...

Is it possible to know someone without talking in person...

Is it possible to fall for a person without hearing is voice ...

Is it possible to read the other person's feelings through few letters ...

Love through letters...mails...messages ...texts ...chats ...is it true love...or just a game ...

They say love starts from eyes...when we see a person...like him/her...interact with him/her...the connection starts from eyes ...from eyes it goes till our heart ...

But what will happen when love will start its journey  from heart ...then travel till eyes...IS IT TRUE LOVE ...

How important is a meeting ... in a story of love ...

Searching for your reflection in the other person's eyes...listening to the rhythm of your heartbeats in the other person's voice ...its the ancient  idea of love ...

The expressions on one's face ,the feelings in one's eyes,the smile on one's lips... can they be replaced by few words or cute emoticons (smileys)  ...

What if we can't see the person...only his words...his feelings through his letters ...no expressions in eyes...no trembling lips...no rising heart beats ...Can you trust this feeling..this kind of love...

Its a story about two individuals ...who met on a common platform...interacted with each other...liked each others company...became  attached to each other  ...through letters ... they were PEN FRIENDS ... a strange relationship...a unique situation in love...What will happen to these feelings...what will be the end result of their LOVE...

Lets witness this unique journey of love ...

Hey guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment...let me know if you want me to continue...please give your opinion about the concept  ... i will wait for your comments and feedback  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I know 3 FF/SSs will be difficult to manage...will try to give updates regularly ...but plz don't expect frequent updates Smile

INDEX

Chapter-1

Chapter-2

Chapter-3

Chapter-4

plz add me to your buddy list ... for pm...

Edited by deep_Tanha - 07 July 2013 at 3:58am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995Renuka_tirthaniheygirlSwaRon321Ash.SwaronstarryLove_sktry2149rinkubathija12swaronvrushanStanharockksmahak_28-swaron-tan-yamohitmohanty19Swaron4eva_Sabzrockstarriya_26reet_26MahirahWantubakraveena2807-Shravzz-neeliyerkria1996kool kanzTrouble_Magnetsilver6stringsTrupti09mrashparo1311Love_shantuaddicted_lovedashinggirlanushka1129AninditaSwaRonAfshan9Anomic_lonermegsyMimiVruShanNehal92pooja123456act12beenyGayatriJethani...CryBaby...Twinkle_d3swa-ronMonica..Ria_SwaRongunnu1kespariidiot_boxSatluvsd3Ananya.SwaRonLuvAly_KriYansh--Tanzz--Anindita91RutuTanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_abhilasha_dreamsweetcherry95aish_swaronpiyu_swaronVruShan_SwaRonShardha_Swaronblush.kitty_swaron-ScaredAngel-rosyrkohlisweetydiyafrienRoxxy47-.Nisha.-ShrutikaSwaRonMihi4VruShansakshi.ekanshRafzHPHolic-3--Rose--HR-DMG4lifeyogini64kritzzz_ArShasurbhimathur-Jum-RulzZ-Snoweynj_SRKholicsapnaarshaOceanicRockStarpratik54000Death_MemoriesCrazy4AshVikblue_anABBY92shaani2209marauderSuku_SwaRonMoNayaHolicPragSuni1986KriShaReYamLassi_TanHaSwaRon_rocksAJ.morganAnu_TanHaAaditya01nature2aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon SS:Pen Friends...Note -pg-76" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Nisha.-

IF-Rockerz

-.Nisha.-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
res
unres
diii
Hug
awsm intro
Clap
love through lettersBig smile
do continue it soon n res for me
Embarrassed
will eat ur khopdi on msgs..
LOL

Edited by cuteswayu - 14 October 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Nehal92

Goldie

Nehal92

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
res

unres

Wow! deeps..ekdum unique concept!!...i have started cooking stories now only!! Big smile

gosh! how will we wait till next weekend!Confused

Clap commendable job deeps *hugs*

thank you so much for mentioning my name..felt really nice! * hugs & kisses* XOXO

Edited by Nehal92 - 14 October 2012 at 1:37pm

_Deepika_

OceanicRockStar

IF-Rockerz

OceanicRockStar

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
love you di...res!!!

_Deepika_

mrash

mrash

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Yippiii

I'm senior member now!!!Party

Back to the concept. It's awesome yaaar! Swaron bond through words only. That will be an amezing to read and it will be testing your writing skills also. No doubt you will make it.

Edited by mrash - 15 October 2012 at 7:07am

_Deepika_

kritzzz_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
update soon

_Deepika_

--Rose--

IF-Rockerz