Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hey alll
I have made a VM on ROSID...through this vm i wann ask CVs that when they have gems.. then why are they wasting their tym on stones?? This Vm is particularly for SSK cvs.. It is about ROSID... Just to let you all know.. i have some statistics of ROSID here... This all is 13 months summary
# of ROSID scenes: 135
# of fb pages for ROSID : 4
# of channels dedicated to ROSID : 8
# of views of these channels: more than 20 lakh
# of vms made on ROSID: 100

Now my question is when you have such an awesome couple that has create such a huge fan following in just 1 year and that too with such less number of scenes ... then why the heck are u ignoring them?? Why we (ROSID fans) aren't getting any ROSID scene ??? Its been a month since we are begging for it... Tell us the reason????????? 
 My Vm is blocked so i ahve removed the link.. no point fighting... Confused

Edited by lifeisloving - 15 October 2012 at 10:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosidian-anu-srdevivinitha.HarryAustraliaSunshineTears

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROSID ||A Msg to SSK Cvs||" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
ssk cvs ko 100 proof dekhalo par unlogo ne 1 hi wada kiya khushi ko khush rakhegi aur hum rosid fan ko kabhi khush nehi hone denge Angry.remember when ssk about to go off air they bring manish and save their dumb show .jab bhi ssk ko trp drop karta woh log humesha rosid ko use kiya aab jaab ssk ek position pe khada hua taab unlogo ne khushi character ko laya aur aab whole story srif aur srif khushi .kyun ki ssk cvs aur reshmi sharma janti hain ki aab ssk ko 1 accha mark hain.they used to do before same thing when trp needed they use rosid every single time and when they got trp they did sideline rosid not 1 time all the time ( exactly same thing they doing now).remember how much they torture us with  their other pair but that time  they always failed Clap.jaab bhi woh log uss boring love story par focus karta tha tab bhi trp down ho jaati so they have to give space for our rosid  but what about now?why cant we get minimum 5 min rosid scene ?whats the actual reason ?are they scared?itna ignore karne ki baad bhi rosid got huge popularity even ssk cvs never focus on rosid (except when they need trp) still rosid got huge fan .sometime i think they trying to take revenge from us ( rosid fan).anyway hey dumb cvs if you are reading this post then use your brain properly ..one house main kabhi 1 log nehi rehte hain sabpar focus karo toh accha hoga.if you guys can focus on pari track why cant rosid ?we always said it do with your show anything you want we dont care but give us rosid scene 5 min plz.keya humlogo ne jada demand kiya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srdeviSunshineTears

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Yea right u stupid cvcs knw how much crazy we are abt rosid but Nah all u cvcs. Care.abt is khushi and khushi like wth I have never seen a serial focusing so much on a negative character ok fine we get it some aunties digs ur crappy track but all we are asking for is 5 minutes of rosid without any ronadhona just exclusive to rosid were roli is not thinking abt simar and sid is flirting or teasing her ssk is so boring without rosid the only reason this serial trp become stable is. all thanks to.rosid aoishi is right ssk people use rosid for trp and thn whn they gain trp they throw rosid away like sid characters mind u rosid are the parallel lead so they should be shown equally if u guyz can show pari track which I can say is completely useless track thn why can't u show rosid one more thing during rosid. Track all the channels like sbs,sbb,e24,ibn7 do these people come in ssk nowadays fo they but whn it comes to any rosid track they reach that place immediately because even they knw how much popular rosid are so start.using ur brains and give us rosid

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
There are infinite reasons to show Rosid, but the CVs decide to ignore them all!!! What I said about Rashmi Sharma was right; she lost her brain somewhere! Angry That's why she doesn't have the intelligence to realize that SSK is NOTHING without ROSID!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

suhanakkt

suhanakkt

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Sunshine tears@ i dont think reshmi sharma ever had any intelligent O:-)   .she intelligent with one thing cast wrong people as a lead who cant act or show them as a most dumbest person ever.remember world most dumbest bahu Gopi :-P so i believe she is dumb thats why her all show is same crap . I think she lost more after marry her director lol. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by suhanakkt - 29 October 2012 at 10:27am

AemySunshineTears

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
This stupid cvcs why can't they understand all we ask for is 5 minutes of rosid everyday stupid cvcs can't understand that we love rosid.will it kill them to give us rosid more then 1 months have alreadywent plzz cvcs stop torturing us and give rosid.and we fans are willing to go to any extent to get rosid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
yupppsss i agree with u alll... i am stil;l unable to understand when one when have diamond with them who will prefer wearing silver?????????????????

rosidianHarryAustralia

HarryAustralia

HarryAustralia

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

u all r right friends ever time we asking for rosid scenes but they ignoring us is there anyone check this india forums messages or not i mean cv bcz we haven't get any rosid scenes even how many  time we did request and still doing but no rosid scenes

rosidianAemy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top