SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends,

Thought I don't like Kashif, but his performance far away better than Sampat, he should had been saved aur waise bhi Sampat needs to go home, she is too boring, I didn't want any of Kashif or Rajiv to go so fast out, they have too much of potentials to be bring spices fight and drama in the house to make it worth watching ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No comments filhaal..! trying to watch today's episode! I hope u r right! ðŸ˜ƒ
😆 i know kashif waas the best in that task 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3240712
poll bnaaya hum ne to 
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
I agree Zee. We need some masala and drama and these two are apt for this job. Everyone else is still trying to come outta their shell.

But these two definitely have the potential to make the show more entertaining.

Oh well, let's see what happens who knows there could be some sorta twist or may be not.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Hi friends,

Thought I don't like Kashif, but his performance far away better than Sampat, he should had been saved aur waise bhi Sampat needs to go home, she is too boring, I didn't want any of Kashif or Rajiv to go so fast out, they have too much of potentials to be bring spices fight and drama in the house to make it worth watching ðŸ˜†

I agree, even though I don't like Kashif I feel he should have been saved as he was better than the others.  Why did BB give martial arts tast, coz they knew Kashif is an expert in that and they thought that he will be saved.
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes Kashif was indeed the best...most of the housemates voted for sampat coz they knew pinky aunty is a weak link...she won't be a competition to them in near future...
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

yes Kashif was indeed the best...most of the housemates voted for sampat coz they knew pinky aunty is a weak link...she won't be a competition to them in near future...

and every1 hated kashif personal reason the aur siddhu ko gayaan derahe the sab ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜† Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I really wish that they keep both Kashif and Rajiv, they r the most entertainment elements in the show currently...

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hoped sampat didnt gt saved. But I finding everyone boring so far.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree. Kashif's performance was a lot better.