Vikram should divorce Rewa

Posted: 11 years ago
If this topic has been written before, my apologies, I just wanted to put my thoughts here and I am sure a lot of you will agree with me. 

I think Vikram should go ahead and divorce Rewa irrespective of the situation, whether he gets Sugni or not.  The logic for the sacrifice is so darn twisted.  To save Rewa's marriage, the three of them (Adi, Sugni and the wonderful Gulabiya) ruined everyone else's lives... Most importantly the only girl who has always stood by her - Amrita.  She had always stood by Sugni when the whole village was against her.  And when Adi talks about 'vaada nibha raha hoon' what about his vada to Amrita.  As I said earlier, very twisted logic... whoever is writing this story.

How will they show Adi and Sugni living with themselves after all this, and that is the very reason they should show Vikram's divorce. 
I agree with you, as alot of the other fans. Unfortunately, I don't believe that they will show TVS and Reva divorce. Adini is supposed to be the main lead, but majority of viewers are disgusted by this jodi. The CVs are trying everything to make them acceptable but to date nothing has worked. So I believe they will leave TVS married to portray a married man after his nephew's wife in the hopes that most people will hate him and accept Adini.
Really nice postπŸ‘πŸ‘I agree with you.πŸ‘πŸΌ
I agree they will force TVS to stay married and chase after sugni so that Adini is accepted.

But I still maintain what is the entertainment value in that story line. He has been chasing after her for several weeks and we are bored already!!!!!!πŸ₯±

I am also bored wth this chase game.
Sugni is incosistent in this also.It is difficult to understand she is enjoying it or want to put a permanent end to it.
I too want Vicky divorce Riva.Cvs if you are copying our idea then show us Vik-Riva divorce.
I agree with you. Vikram should divorce Reva and find himself better person. He should forget about Sugani too.
Its not even clear if Adi loved Amrita. Did Sugani even loved Vikram. Is this adi sugni wedding fake or real. It is all messed up. Story is all over the map.
Great post. I absolutely agree with you that Vikram should divorce Rewa. Whats the point of saving a marriage when no one is happy? The whole Adi- Sugni sacrifice stuff is ridiculous, especially from Adi's perspective ( someone who lives in the city and is well-educated) is acting as if there is no solution to this problem. I can understand Sugni's situation because she comes from a very suppressed environment but Adi's reasoning is unreasonable. Sugni-Adi Jodi's idea is actually good but the problem is that the new Adi does not click with Sugni.

CVs need to make drastic changes to the current storyline. They should put an end to Vikram-Sugni-Adi love story and instead focus on Sugni doing something positive in her life, have her move to the city, get an education, do something towards achieving her dreams and something for the "Bedni" tribe as a whole.
"Phir Subah Hogi" needs to go back towards proving its name.Edited by luvbbat - 11 years ago
i agree with u even I want him to do it ... (Sugni will come back or not)
then I want to see how sugni will be  happy with adi even knowing vikram left his wife how can she b happy or who is happy ? sacrifice for nothing
I think TVS needs to be shown to divorce Reva because CVs need to at least reverse one of the IRRESPONSIBLE messages it has been conveying - that divorce is bad, a person should be forced to stay in a marriage they are not happy in and if they fight to get out of it they are bad and will be panished by God.😑

In th real world there are many reasons why people divorce and to stigamitise it in such a crude fashion is not only IRRESPONSIBLE but down right DANGEROUS.

CVs and Zee mgt - please remember an old saying - IF YOU CANNOT SAY SOMETHING NICE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
 agree with u , sug gai chulhe -bhadh me, but he should devorce to rewa...